PRE-SALE/38$ year/ 3TB Storage/KVM/1GB DDr4/1core,Ignore DMCA/1x IPv4/Crypto or PP/Only 108 STOCK

CalinCalin Hosting Provider
edited February 25 in Offers

Hello LES, recently we start investment build one big 360 TB node for make this cheap price

Very important before order:

1.A maximum of 3 orders per account is accepted in order for everyone to benefit from this VPS (VPSs possible combined in single one but additional IPv4 not added) so left just one IPv4 for VPS , no all 3x IPs
2.Due to this limited offer, if the order is not paid within 6-7 hours, it will be cancelled
3.It is recommended that this server not be used for production, only for backup / seedbox / torrent and others
4. ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED WITHIN 40 DAYS AFTER YOU PURCHASED VPS,and invoice start from day when VPS it's at the same time I am very happy to announce that we implement a panel to reinstall operating system automatically, VNC, and many other benefits
5. This will be one of the last offers we will make at this price, so buy to take advantage of the price :smile:

3 TB HDD Raid 60
(5 GB SSD For boot/Operating System)
40 MB/s I/O
3.3K IOps
1 vCPU e5-2630 v4 or better
1 Dedicated IPv4
VNC Access
Control panel for automaticaly reinstall acces
1 GBps port speed shared @ 20 TB Bandwidth per month
Port 25 block (possible opened with a ticket on website)
1 GB DDr4 ECC RAM
Full KVM Virtualisation
Full Root Access
Multiple 32/64 bit OS
**Romania **Location
Orastie City
Linux
Seedbox Allow
Allow plex or others
Public torrents Allow
ADULT Websites Allow
Web 3.0 / Free Speech Allow
**IGNORE DMCA , ALL REPORTS INGORED
PayPal,Stripe or (Open ticket on website for crypto) just litecoin or bitcoin possible , and price it's 8% more expensive on crypto payment

38$ / year , price it's recurrent

Order link > https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/cheap-storage-kvm-vps/vps-storage-cheap

DELIVERY IN 40 DAYS AFTER YOU ORDER VPS

Node configuration

2x e5-2630 v4
192 GB Ram ddr4
20x 18 TB HDD SAS
1x 960 GB SSD SAS for boot
1x 960 GB SAS for mdadm buffer cache
2x 2 TB HDD SAS raid 1 for mdadm metadata backup
3x 1 Gbps port speed (LACP)

Thanks all for orders!!!

Speedtest of one VPS what running on a node with 70+ VMs , from a old deal https://ihostart.com/speed-offer.txt

Comments

• nice offer.. i will wait after 40 days + 5 yabs and maybe make order :)

• host_chost_c Hosting Provider
    edited February 18

@Calin

May you run out of stock in 3 days :+1:

@Calin said: IF YOU POST INVOICE NUMBER ON COMMENTS RECEIVE 1 EXTRA GB RAM FREE

Calin, LES rules changed, encouraging SPAM is a no go, find another way to promote your offer.

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/26/rules-rules-rules-rules-rules-info-updated-february-9th-2024#latest

Host-C - VPS Services Provider - AS211462

"If there is no struggle there is no progress"

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

@host_c said: Calin, LES rules changed, encouraging SPAM is a no go, find another way to promote your offer.

>

Thanks i m fixed

Thanked by (1)host_c
  • @Calin - order placed, please check your PM.

@mockingbird said: @Calin - order placed, please check your PM.

>

Thanks for order :) i'm checked

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

I'll wait for YABS and then some.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited February 22

Do you still have an offer to add more RAM?
    Also, when merging 2 VPS, does I/O speed also double? :-D

@philwatcher said: Do you still have an offer to add more RAM?

Hello no

@philwatcher said: Also, when merging 2 VPS, does I/O speed also double? :-D

>

I/O no possible double :(

Regards

• Do you have anything like this deployed right now? I'm wondering what kind of throughput people are getting.

@willie said: Do you have anything like this deployed right now? I'm wondering what kind of throughput people are getting.

>

Hello right now no ,all nodes it's full

Regards

• That's ok, i'm asking about the performance of the existing nodes, just to have an idea of what the new one might be like.

• Why do we allow such provider to have a provider tag when manager was underage (until 2 months ago) and had multiple legal issues as minor (scam with lying using fastVDS.ro brand, trying to acquire a list of customers to spam, vulnerabilities, nulled WHCMS)?

@Mason & @mikho - maybe you can provide some light into this. I thought you care about what consumers are exposed to. This one should not be a provider in my opinion.

How are you... online?

@root you really don't love me? :)) again , if you want talk , I'm happy to talk with you on discord ,

• rootroot OG
    edited February 22

@Calin said:

@root you really don't love me? :)) again , if you want talk , I'm happy to talk with you on discord ,

This is not about you, but about your provider tag and doing business the way you do. Stop making it personal. This is not ad hominem.

I do not care about you as a person (or your race, or body, or location, or country, or eye color, or skin color, or whatever). Like in the past, it is about the title of Hosting Provider and what kind of company you represent on this community, in regards to values and actions displayed throughout your past as minor, while also posting offers pretending to be an adult, while also falsely representing a company to which you are not owner of, as it belongs to someone else (your dad).

My concern is: why do we have/had to put up with such bullshit in a community where providers should be adults, not kids. And to this, only @Mason and @mikho might be able to answer, for the records of this community.

How are you... online?

@root said: falsely representing a company to which you are not owner of

https://www.listafirme.ro/man-hosting-gmb-srl-44507600/

Please check , who it's owner now

Regards

• rootroot OG
    edited February 22

@Calin said:

Regards

In European Union an underage may not be owner of a company. The underage people are tightly protected by law. You could become owner now or over the past 2 months (since you are 18). But the provider tag was granted way before that, meaning an abuse of misinformation might have been conducted towards admins @mikho or @Mason for the provider tag which was granted to an underage person.

Tagging @FrankZ and @bikegremlin - maybe they knew something about this and have more info.

How are you... online?

@root you should appreciate the transparency and stop be desperate , please check the OG forum , what I'm write on my header

"I am a creator, not a consumer.One thing I have learned in the past:There are many consumers and there are only a few creators.Many consumers will destroy the work of creators without any remorse.By Herman-Johan Xennt"

• @Calin said:
    you should appreciate the transparency

wow. Lets forget everything in the past and lets start with a new beginning...

/s

Thanked by (1)root
  • MasonMason AdministratorOG

@root said:

@Calin said:

Regards

In European Union an underage may not be owner of a company. The underage people are tightly protected by law. You could become owner now or over the past 2 months (since you are 18). But the provider tag was granted way before that, meaning an abuse of misinformation might have been conducted towards admins @mikho or @Mason for the provider tag which was granted to an underage person.

Tagging @FrankZ and @bikegremlin - maybe they knew something about this and have more info.

I granted Calin the tag in 2022 (this was before Frank and Relja came onboard). Calin provided the required documentation at the time (business registration documentation). We did not have any age requirements or checks in place for that info back then. It was an oversight on my part, which is why it's included in the rules today (and for the past year or so) thanks to Frank's diligence. I was made aware by Calin of a few drama threads over on OGF, but ultimately decided to grant the tag anyway.

If a 16/17 year old applied today for a tag, they wouldn't be granted one unless they are legally able to run a registered business in their home country (I haven't researched Romania at all to know if this would or would not have disqualified Calin). But seeing as 2 years later, iHostART is still in business, in good standing (from my limited knowledge), and continuing to provide services to the community, I am pleased with how things turned out unless you see issues that I don't?

Thanked by (2)root wankel

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• @Mason said:

@root said:

I granted Calin the tag in 2022 (this was before Frank and Relja came onboard). Calin provided the required documentation at the time (business registration documentation). We did not have any age requirements or checks in place for that info back then. It was an oversight on my part, which is why it's included in the rules today (and for the past year or so) thanks to Frank's diligence. I was made aware by Calin of a few drama threads over on OGF, but ultimately decided to grant the tag anyway.

If a 16/17 year old applied today for a tag, they wouldn't be granted one unless they are legally able to run a registered business in their home country (I haven't researched Romania at all to know if this would or would not have disqualified Calin). But seeing as 2 years later, iHostART is still in business, in good standing (from my limited knowledge), and continuing to provide services to the community, I am pleased with how things turned out unless you see issues that I don't?

So you were fully aware he was underage, and yet you gave him provider tag because it was not in the rules if I understand correctly. Please correct me if I am wrong.

How are you... online?

• MasonMason AdministratorOG
    edited February 23

@root said:
    So you were fully aware he was underage, and yet you gave him provider tag because it was not in the rules if I understand correctly. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I don't recall knowing or looking specifically for his age.

We did not have any age requirements or checks in place for that info back then.

Thanked by (1)root

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• @Mason said:

@root said:

We did not have any age requirements or checks in place for that info back then.

Yes, we did not have any requirements. But if you would have known, you would not have granted the provider tag. The age was a misinformation through omission. It was done on purpose for the provider tag.

The application itself was invalid, because he was a minor and documents presented were a lie. He did not tell the truth, knowing fully well how to manipulate the request in his favor by pretending to be someone else (his dad). As such, the roots of the provider tag are based on lies and deceit.

In my mind I combine this with his past actions mentioned, and I get a quite dicey picture of a provider without morals or principles. What baffles me is how you are wiling to put up with all this just because you are "pleased how things turned out".

I highly hope I am wrong, but you are willing to take a huge gamble here. Please note the popcorn drama at the end might blow up in your face too when shit hits the fan, simply because the signs were all over the place and you turned a blind eye (my opinion).

Thank you for the information. The decision is yours and I hope you understand how I try to see things through a perspective of legality, dignity and integrity, even though the offers are sometimes attractive. I avoid to judge the basement or country, because this is low-end and I actually appreciate any location for doing business (a basement can be a hosting space after all) - but I have a problem with the behaviors and lies behind the curtain.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

How are you... online?

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@root said:

@Mason said:

@root said:

Yes, we did not have any requirements. But if you would have known, you would not have granted the provider tag. The age was a misinformation through omission. It was done on purpose for the provider tag.

The application itself was invalid, because he was a minor and documents presented were a lie. He did not tell the truth, knowing fully well how to manipulate the request in his favor by pretending to be someone else (his dad). As such, the roots of the provider tag are based on lies and deceit.

In my mind I combine this with his past actions mentioned, and I get a quite dicey picture of a provider without morals or principles. What baffles me is how you are wiling to put up with all this just because you are "pleased how things turned out".

I highly hope I am wrong, but you are willing to take a huge gamble here. Please note the popcorn drama at the end might blow up in your face too when shit hits the fan, simply because the signs were all over the place and you turned a blind eye (my opinion).

Thank you for the information. The decision is yours and I hope you understand how I try to see things through a perspective of legality, dignity and integrity, even though the offers are sometimes attractive. I avoid to judge the basement or country, because this is low-end and I actually appreciate any location for doing business (a basement can be a hosting space after all) - but I have a problem with the behaviors and lies behind the curtain.

You've made some good points.

My 2c:
    Provider tag rules exist in order to reduce (if not 100% prevent) frauds.

Considering that, removing a tag from a provider that hasn't "damaged" any members for two years now could be considered counter-productive (at least technically).

Related to this offer, I see the 40-day delivery holdup as a red flag. Sounds like: "I have no resources/money, so you will pay in advance (lend me the money) and then I'll try to figure it out and deliver the goods."

Still, objectivelly that is just my impression, opinion, gut feeling if you like. Would it be good to act upon those for any moderation purposes? Maybe, sometimes, depending on a particular case when no better info is available (at least IMO). In this case, we have my gut feeling vs two years in good standing with the community (correct me if I'm wrong).

Your argument about playing the rules:
    From a technical perspective, he didn't break any rules at the time and I fear that applying stricter rules retroactivelly is getting close to tiranny. Again, that's my opinion - the way I see it. Similar goes for any ethical considerations. I completely understand your points (and I agree to a great degree), but I'm not 100% sure how strictly we should apply moderating measures based on those (again, for the fear of sliding into tyranny or WHT nonsense, one not excluding the other).

It looks like one of those situation where either choice is bad, just in different ways.

The good thing is that all the forum members can read this information and decide for themselves about the purchase. Though, it would probably be a good idea to move this to either "Reviews" or "Off-topic."

Relja

Thanked by (1)root

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

@root

You really know how to throw a party I have to admit .

Now the kid here legally did nothing wrong

Company was on he’s fathers name and as soon as he got to the age of 18 he transferred ownership.

I have seen this before, this is not illegal.

He can always say that the Buisness was he’s fathers, but he ran the offers as a hobby/passion to help him out. No court in Romania will have anything against this, especially if the company has no debts to the IRS

Fact that you do not like it, yes that is true.

That he got away with it and did no harm, well yes, that is also true .

I have met Calin a few days before he got 18, and I have to say, bed intent is far away from him, but yes, he is a kid and that explained a lot regarding he’s way of expressing himself, when we met I instantly realized why he did not think that getting Cocis’s database was wrong, he was 15 back then, and for a teenager that seemed ok.

I will say just this, kids that grow up like him, end up way worse, he is one of the few that managed to actually do something with he’s life,

• @host_c said:
    @root

Company was on he’s fathers name and as soon as he got to the age of 18 he transferred ownership.

He can always say that the Buisness was he’s fathers, but he ran the offers as a hobby/passion to help him out. No court in Romania will have anything against this, especially if the company has no debts to the IRS

I have met Calin a few days before he got 18, and I have to say, bed intent is far away from him, but yes, he is a kid and that explained a lot regarding he’s way of expressing himself, when we met I instantly realized why he did not think that getting Cocis’s database was wrong, he was 15 back then, and for a teenager that seemed ok.

I will say just this, kids that grow up like him, end up way worse, he is one of the few that managed to actually do something with he’s life,

Eh I have no dog in this fight but, if someone were to judge the Yeti based on what he used to do in this industry it would not be good for him.

I cut my teeth on the keyboard cowboy days and those were wild, wet times.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• @host_c said:
    @root

Thank you for the info. It is encouraging to see a person trying to develop into an honest man. Honestly, I never judged him for the servers in basement like others do, instead I loved him for that. I like companies starting like HostSolutions did, from one server beside their bed, and growing into something big by using their market and environment (DMCA) into their favor.

The problem is immaturity and lack of being humble for once. Youth is wasted on the young - as there is a saying. These few years are the best years for @Calin to be smart and humble, and yet he brags about his services, when even a simple cryptocurrency with a small shortage of storage can destroy his business (like in HostSolutions case) - this is especially valid with an offer on storage acquired usig customer's money (like in this case).

My hunt for him started once again from him not being humble. If one has a bad history, maybe they should work hard for a few years to repair their image through trust, and only afterwards show some balls and be allowed to brag a bit. For now, an offer which should have sold like crazy is still not sold out. This proves a lack of trust, the same mistrust that I feel.

In short: I don't blame him for his hormones and thinking all over the place. I understand him. But I want him to be aware when he plays a game meant for adults.

To @Calin - please do not reply. Think. Be smart and think because I drank some wine and this message comes from heart. Take your time and know yourself like Socrates identified 2000 years ago. This is the best philosophy of life: to know yourself, and our admins allow you this time.

Thanked by (2)host_c bikegremlin

How are you... online?

@root

I will join you with a glass of Macallan Triple Cask, to all you guys , Cheers !

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

Gentkemen. This was beautiful and heartwarming to read. My faith in humanity has just been affirmed. Thank you. :)

Now, it is Friday evening, and the liver is afraid…
    :)

Thanked by (1)host_c

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• My kidneys are afraid.

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin host_c

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited February 24

@host_c said:
    @root

I will join you with a glass of Macallan Triple Cask, to all you guys , Cheers !

i used to be a macallan (12 or signature cask) but once you taste balvenie (12-14 above) you never go back.

Thanked by (1)host_c

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.