How to achieve lower TTFB?

2»

Comments

• edited February 23

You can check this website. I think he has so many tutorials and knowledge for Website Speed Optimizations. BTW he's previously using Kinsta, and now Rocket.net.

You can take a look his website score here, it's insanly fast and responsive (TTFB).

Thanked by (1)Chievo

📱: Samsung Galaxy | 💻: Windows 11

• @febryanvaldo said:
    You can check this website. I think he has so many tutorials and knowledge for Website Speed Optimizations. BTW he's previously using Kinsta, and now Rocket.net.

You can take a look his website score here, it's insanly fast and responsive (TTFB).

Thanks for the suggestion!

Dentistry is my passion

• TTFB consists of DNS resolving, connecting, TLS, database queries, building the page and sending the response back but since you mentioned Europe is fine but others aren't, it leads me to believe that "sending the response back" is the issue. You should check if your caching is properly set up. It might be that Cloudflare is only caching your website in one location, not sure if that's possible but it looks like it by the response times.

Thanked by (1)Chievo
  • @siemens said:
    TTFB consists of DNS resolving, connecting, TLS, database queries, building the page and sending the response back but since you mentioned Europe is fine but others aren't, it leads me to believe that "sending the response back" is the issue. You should check if your caching is properly set up. It might be that Cloudflare is only caching your website in one location, not sure if that's possible but it looks like it by the response times.

Yes probably true for the free cdn version of cf.

Dentistry is my passion