Looking for offers: 2C/2G/50G in the Netherlands

It's not Black Friday yet, but I'll try my luck.

Specs:
KVM virtualization
2 CPU Cores
2 GB RAM
50 GB SSD or NVMe storage
±1 TB Traffic per month
1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6 (NAT v4 is fine)

Price: ~EUR 25/year

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

Comments

• @Brueggus just asking, Netherlands is a must? like would you be fine with an offer from nearby countries?

• For 2 CPU and 2 GB 25€/year is very little...

"He sounds like hearing him say to the liquor merchant: you who sell it what buys you better ?"
    F. De André --- Free NAT KVM

• @zgato said:
    @Brueggus just asking, Netherlands is a must? like would you be fine with an offer from nearby countries?

I'll take it into consideration if I can't find anything in NL. I will have an NFS share mounted from a VPS hosted at Serverius in Dronten, so I'd like to keep the latency as low as possible.

@carlin0 said:
    For 2 CPU and 2 GB 25€/year is very little...

Possibly, but this is LES after all. We've seen more resources for less. And I'm not looking for shiny Ryzen cores. A good ol' Xeon will do.

Thanked by (1)zgato

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• Does this config work? It's Greencloud in NL

https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/budget-kvm-sale/budgetkvmnl-2

BudgetKVM-2

2 vCPU (E5-v4/EPYC)
    4096MB RAM
    35GB PURE SSD RAID-10
    4TB Bandwidth
    1x IPv4, /112 IPv6
    10Gbps Port
    Multiple Global Locations

$25 / year

Thanked by (1)Brueggus
  • RickRick Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@Brueggus said:

Specs:
    KVM virtualization
    2 CPU Cores
    2 GB RAM
    ±1 TB Traffic per month

Why the need for Dronten? We have presence in their Meppel site - just 1ms away ... if you are not already with us ... :3

Thanked by (1)Brueggus
  • Here's one more, slightly above budget, but in Serverius, from Naranja

Coupon code: 2L4QJ2AS6X
    2 vCores - 4GB Ram - 60GB NVMe Disk - 10TB BW - 32,40 €/year

https://clients.naranja.tech/store/kvm-nvme

Thanked by (1)Brueggus
  • @sh97 said:
    Does this config work? It's Greencloud in NL

Too little storage space, unfortunately.

@Rick said: Why the need for Dronten? We have presence in their Meppel site - just 1ms away ... if you are not already with us ... :3

No need for Dronten, just need for low latency. I've been able to snag one of these on Black Friday and am very happy so far. If you'd have a coupon for one of these KVM-SSD-4096 for me, I'll bite. :>

@sh97 said:
    Here's one more, slightly above budget, but in Serverius, from Naranja

That'd be a decent option as well, but with VAT I'm almost at 40,- EUR/year :weary:

@Brueggus said: No need for Dronten, just need for low latency. I've been able to snag one of these on Black Friday and am very happy so far. If you'd have a coupon for one of these KVM-SSD-4096 for me, I'll bite. :>

Open a ticket and we'll make it work once again ;-)

Thanked by (1)Brueggus
  • @Rick said:

@Brueggus said: No need for Dronten, just need for low latency. I've been able to snag one of these on Black Friday and am very happy so far. If you'd have a coupon for one of these KVM-SSD-4096 for me, I'll bite. :>

btw, do you offer BGP sessions on these offers/VPS?

edited March 12

@sh97 said: btw, do you offer BGP sessions on these offers/VPS?

We offer BGP on all our services, either VPS, Dedicated Server or Transit. Free of charge. And fully automated prefix list updates. The only thing manual - still - is the setup; where you send us your ASN in a ticket :)

Thanked by (1)sh97
  • edited March 12

@Rick said:

can I get one too for the 2GB plan? =)
    (or 4GB, i'm fine with both)

@zgato said:

@Rick said:

Register and open a ticket with Sales. I am not sure we can match the Black Friday promo, but we can sure get to something you will like :)

Thanked by (2)zgato sh97
  • @Rick said:

@zgato said:

@Rick said:

we can sure get to something you will like :)

You're making in sound like you'll offer something different but also better than BF somehow.
    Or maybe I'm just curious.

Thanked by (1)ehab

MS said:

@Rick said:

@zgato said:

@Rick said:

You're making in sound like you'll offer something different but also better than BF somehow.

Something tells me people now expect to resurrect the deal ... Let me think about it ... :)

@Rick said:

MS said:

@Rick said:

@zgato said:

@Rick said:

Something tells me people now expect to resurrect the deal ... Let me think about it ... :)

Let's do it.. Hidden in plain sight ...

I have added some additional the original coupons. Ten for the 9.99 one, twenty for the 19.99 one.

Some small terms...

• Delivery is manual within 72 hours after opening a ticket.
    • Please: if you decide to order, pay the invoice. After payment, open a ticket asking for delivery and let us know your desired operating system (we support Debian, Ubuntu, AlmaLinux).
    • If you disagree to an invoice (for example, because you were too late and the invoice was generated with the full amount), do not leave it open - but contact us by ticket instead. We will only credit (cancel) those who have contacted us. Otherwise, the normal workflow of forwarding to Collections agency will be followed.
    • Use your real details (name, address, phone, email, etc.), orders with fake details will not be refunded.
    • And last but not least: we do not support PayPal, please check if the payment method you wish to use is present, if not: contact us by ticket first.

Thank you.

• @Rick said:

@zgato said:

@Rick said:

Register and open a ticket with Sales. I am not sure we can match the Black Friday promo, but we can sure get to something you will like :)

Hi there Rick, do you perhaps have a link where to signup?

@nkukard said:

@Rick said:

@zgato said:

@Rick said:

Hi there Rick, do you perhaps have a link where to signup?

If I were you, I would click a link that has been shared in this thread. When I am resurrecting a Black Friday deal, I cannot make it too easy, eh? ;-)

• edited March 13

@Rick said: Something tells me people now expect to resurrect the deal ... Let me think about it ... :)

Sorry for pushing you. 🙃

Thanked by (1)wankel

• (on a side note, I don't plan to resurrect the deal, I was just curious about the offer and checking my current costs and if I could get something a little more attractive)

edited March 13

@nkukard said:
    (on a side note, I don't plan to resurrect the deal, I was just curious about the offer and checking my current costs and if I could get something a little more attractive)

Now that the 2GB stock has been all used up... :(

@LES-BOT said: KVM-SSD-2048
    2 Intel Xeon vCoresw
    2 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    40 GB SSD Storage (RAID 10)
    1x IPv4 & /64 IPv6 included
    5TB traffic per month on up to 5 Gbit/s port.
    Price: €9.99 per year with coupon code LE-BF-2023-2048 - Order link
    Note: Normally €32.95 - Save €22.96 per year

KVM-SSD-4096
    2 Intel Xeon vCores
    4 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    60 GB SSD Storage (RAID 10)
    1x IPv4 & /64 IPv6 included
    Unmetered data usage on up to 5 Gbit/s port. (Fair use)
    Price: €19.99 per year with coupon code LE-BF-2023-4096 - Order link
    Note: Normally €58.99 - Save €39 per year

Thanked by (1)skorous
  • Was a really nice offer. If only I needed something in Netherlands so I could've picked it up.

Thanked by (1)Falzo
  • c1vhostingc1vhosting Hosting Provider
    edited March 13

@Brueggus said:

Specs:
    KVM virtualization
    2 CPU Cores
    2 GB RAM
    ±1 TB Traffic per month

Is Netherlands mandatory like for latency purposes?

C1V hosting: Italy's Leading Data Center | Unbeatable VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Colocation | Cutting-Edge Facilities in Pomezia | Where Your Success Takes Center Stage.
    🚀 VPN for €5/year 🚀 | Follow us on Telegram

• @c1vhosting said:

@Brueggus said:

Specs:
    KVM virtualization
    2 CPU Cores
    2 GB RAM
    ±1 TB Traffic per month

Is Netherlands mandatory like for latency purposes?

Yes, and I need >70% uptime.

• It is difficult to buy such a high configuration at such a cheap price. The cheapest one I have seen is hostvds.
    2 CPU cores,
    4GB RAM,
    40GB NVMe,
    2TB Traffic,
    $3.99/month.