Best cPanel Alternatives 2023

2»

Comments

• Fastpanel is awesome.

• @Kian said: 4) ZeslacP [ Good UI and User-friendly, support is good too ]

Prices :- 18$ for Unlimited
    [ They don't have too big team to add features on time, prices are really high and lack of features ]

This one looks good

• MathiasMathias Hosting Provider

Someone probably said it but Plesk just Plesk

I love Plesk it's just MMMM good haha!

Thanked by (1)Talistech

Luxvps - Hosting services with outstanding customer support
    "You only have the fun you make yourself"

• Since it's for clients, stick to direct admin or cPanel (or Vista panel). You need to consider the marketing value as well. If I see a panel I do not recognize, there is a high chance I would not buy it.

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

• I had try cyberpanel, cloudpanel, myvestaCP.

At the end, I choose docker+ caddy.😶

Végre nem butulok tovább

• Plesk and DirectAdmin.

• @MrFd said: At the end, I choose docker+ caddy.😶

is that working well for you?

thanks.

• Ansible :D

BillingServ - Easy, simple, and hassle-free online invoicing solution. Contact us today.
    BaseServ Certified to ISO/IEC 27001:2013

• HizakuraHizakura Hosting Provider

For control panel, I choose DirectAdmin

Thanked by (1)AaronSS

Amsterdam KVM VPS starting from 9.95 EUR/yr! - Hizakura B.V.

• With all due respect to cPanel, my patience is breaking. Every year the same desire for more and more of my money. So I am starting the migration to ispmanager. In my opinion it is the best alternative with the similar functionality but for a much lower price.
    I don't believe in free panels. Only cheese in a mousetrap can be free.

• Keyhelp or Enhance.

• gravhostinggravhosting Hosting Provider

I really like cyberpanel it's pretty good.

• Ploi?

Dentistry is my passion

• you are right but cyberpanel is free

• What are some free and easy to use control panels?

• @cnencc said: What are some free and easy to use control panels?

With dashboard: CloudPanel (Nginx), CyberPanel (LiteSpeed - OLS). Both are pretty easy, they just require a bit of a learning curve.

CLI based: WordOps, Webinoly, both Nginx.

KangServer.id - Doing some benchmarks on VPS / Server
    LowEnd VPS Deals - LowEnd / Cheap VPS Deals

• @cnencc said:
    What are some free and easy to use control panels?

Grab a cup of coffee or tea. Happy reading

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

Squats are the new Push-ups

• AlexhostcomAlexhostcom Hosting Provider

Well for cPanel the currently and best paid control panel is DirectAdmin.
    It is solid and receives updates, fixes and improvements. Is a good alternative and solution for who looks for solid, reliable and paid control panel.

For free take a look in Keyhelp, CloudPanel, Fastpanel.

• DirectAdmin can be a strong alternative to cPanel, but it depends on your specific needs. Ultimately, the "best" alternative depends on your priorities. If budget and ease of use are primary concerns, DirectAdmin is a strong contender. If you require a wider range of features and customization options, cPanel might be a better fit.

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Hosting Provider

@Diwakar said:
    DirectAdmin can be a strong alternative to cPanel, but it depends on your specific needs. Ultimately, the "best" alternative depends on your priorities. If budget and ease of use are primary concerns, DirectAdmin is a strong contender. If you require a wider range of features and customization options, cPanel might be a better fit.

sir what??

• _MS__MS_ OG
    edited March 12

@FatGrizzly said:

@Diwakar said:
    DirectAdmin can be a strong alternative to cPanel, but it depends on your specific needs. Ultimately, the "best" alternative depends on your priorities. If budget and ease of use are primary concerns, DirectAdmin is a strong contender. If you require a wider range of features and customization options, cPanel might be a better fit.

sir what??

SpamGPT :lol:

• I vote for Webinoly. I also use DirectAdmin to sell shared hosting service.

• @cnencc said:

Fastpanel, it's really impressive for a free panel and has web, dns, ftp and mail. If you only want web CloudPanel is not bad.

I would love to be able to say Hestia but it's 2024 and they still do not support ipv6, so that project is dead.

• cserverscservers Hosting Provider

@rcy026 said:

@cnencc said:

Fastpanel, it's really impressive for a free panel and has web, dns, ftp and mail. If you only want web CloudPanel is not bad.

I would love to be able to say Hestia but it's 2024 and they still do not support ipv6, so that project is dead.

It's actually being reborn: the devs at MyVestaCP have taken over the work from VestaCP and development restarted in February. We should have some news from them very soon.

• @cservers said:

@rcy026 said:

@cnencc said:

It's actually being reborn: the devs at MyVestaCP have taken over the work from VestaCP and development restarted in February. We should have some news from them very soon.

That's nice, but I said Hestia, not Vesta. Only thing I know about Vesta is that they were plagued with a lot of security issues and the guy running it didn't seem to care. Never tried MyVesta but hopefully they can get something good out of it.
    Hestia on the other hand is actually a really good panel, but since it doesn't support ipv6 it's unfortunately useless today.

• Why has ApisCP not been mentioned? Seems like a decent product, well maintained with security audits by Rack911.

https://apiscp.com/

Thoughts?