Easypanel - Modern Server Control Panel

https://easypanel.io/

Just found this the other day, and I've been using it for a few days now and I really like it.

Anyone else using it or something similar?

Thanked by (1)ehab

Comments

• @AaronSS said:
    https://easypanel.io/

Just found this the other day, and I've been using it for a few days now and I really like it.

Anyone else using it or something similar?

I am about to set this up on one of my VPS. I like the fact it seems simple. How is it from your experience in terms of its own security, updating itself and overall what does resource usage look like over time?

• For paid, i love RunCloud, Ploi, ServerAvatar. I have used all of them.

Right now i'm using Cyberpanel and WordOps, because it's free =)

KangServer.id - Doing some benchmarks on VPS / Server
    LowEnd VPS Deals - LowEnd / Cheap VPS Deals

• gravhostinggravhosting Hosting Provider

oh wow this looks really nice going to give it a try it looks slick.

• Wow - been 6 months since I posted this. Still use it daily and love it :)

• @AaronSS said:
    Wow - been 6 months since I posted this. Still use it daily and love it :)

What's your opinion about OpenPanel, compared with EasyPanel.

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@Fritz said:

@AaronSS said:

Isn't OpenPanel that super-new, still in beta project, that people were having trouble with even to install? I'm not saying it's a bad project, it's just still under development and the features they announce show promise. However, comparing it to EasyPanel, an established, production-ready panel, is probably a long stretch. Even more so, because the people who are using OpenPanel in production (if any), are likely very few at this stage of its of development

• @Ympker said:

@Fritz said:

@AaronSS said:

Isn't OpenPanel that super-new, still in beta project, that people were having trouble with even to install? I'm not saying it's a bad project, it's just still under development and the features they announce show promise. However, comparing it to EasyPanel, an established, production-ready panel, is probably a long stretch. Even more so, because the people who are using OpenPanel in production (if any), are likely very few at this stage of its of development

Alright, okey :)

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • Thanks for sharing.

This panel looks nice and has the functionality I need.

I like all the templates for easy installation of many useful web apps and the easy deployment of my Python and Next.js projects.

I use CloudPanel on some of my VPSs, but this looks better.

It's nice to see a panel with Postgres support, which is one of the things I miss in CloudPanel.