Zilore DNS Service Shutting Down on 14th July 2024

Received this notice on Zilore DNS service shutting down:

The notice of termination of the Zilore DNS service effective from the 14th of July 2024

Please be informed that the Zilore DNS service will be completely discontinued on July 14, 2024. Until 14 July 2024, the service will be provided at no additional charge. Users who have annual tariffs will be recalculated and will be refunded any unused funds.

This decision was very difficult for us, since 2012, we have been providing services to tens of thousands of users around the world, and we have been doing our best to provide a stable, reliable and functional platform. Unfortunately, in the current conditions of low-margin business and the team's focus on other projects, we will not be able to continue to pay proper attention without compromising the quality of the product. Therefore, we have made such a difficult decision, and we sincerely hope for your understanding.

We apologize for wasting your time looking for another solution and transferring data.

You are welcome to use the functionality to export data in BIND format, except for GEO/Failover records (Select domain - Settings - Export).
Zilore Team
www.zilore.com

I hope they don't shutdown their monitoring service.

They have been very reliable and it is definitely sad to see a good service shutting down.

Thanked by (1)Falzo

Comments

• Ouch!
    This is really sad :(

Of all the DNS services I tried, Zilore was probably the best and the most stable one.

Thanked by (1)nullnothere
  • Just received the same mail, I'd be surprised if their ancillary monitoring services won't be affected

• gbshousegbshouse OGServices Provider

for those affected, feel free to migrate to Rage4, once the NS history will be validated you will receive additional 2 months free (3 in total including our free trial period)

Auth DNS and anycast provider Rage4

• edited April 5

Did Zilore offer anything that HE.net and/or Cloudflare doesn't?

• I totally forgot that I have/had an account there. Just as well I didn't use it, I guess. :|

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)