VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• wtf? :-D

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• Both servers back online. They were both rebooted (not by me).

• @msatt said:
    Both servers back online. They were both rebooted (not by me).

Yeah sorry tripped over a cord with my big assed feet.

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@kheng86 said:
    "AMSD031T36" still down ;)

im beginning to suspect that is a placeholder

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

@kheng86 said:

im beginning to suspect that is a placeholder

Yeah I think so too

• LAX1Z016 Network issue, already offline. Requesting repair!

• The network 193.108.104.xxx segment is offline.

• @kheng86 said:

My server came back up few hours ago after a downtime of almost three months. Ticket was closed without any explanation or comment. Thanks, VirMach, I guess...

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• @Brueggus said:

@kheng86 said:

My server came back up few hours ago after a downtime of almost three months. Ticket was closed without any explanation or comment. Thanks, VirMach, I guess...

Lol same for me. Thanks ;)

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

seems like AMSD031T36 got new NVMe?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@cybertech said:

This node didn't have any issues like that. There were approximately 6 to 9 virtual servers stuck to where they could not boot properly after the migration if controls were utilized at some point in time after the process, whether by us or the customer. It was reviewed earlier on but not handled in a batch initially as they were going to address them in tickets, but then a large ticket backlog occurred. Today I made it down to that bullet point on my long queue to process them in a batch.

Service due date extended if you were affected. The majority weren't affected. If you don't notice an extension let me know. Since the goal wasn't to handle the tickets that's why they were just closed without a response, just to avoid coming across the ticket later on in the backlog.

Thanked by (1)JonyBee
  • VirMach is BACK

Thanked by (3)sh97 imok JonyBee
  • FAT32 is back!

Thanked by (3)sh97 imok FAT32
  • localhost is back!

Thanked by (2)imok FAT32

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• Brueggus is back!!

Thanked by (3)Brueggus imok FAT32

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Hosting ProviderOG

AuroraZero is back!!

Thanked by (2)imok FAT32

George Datacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com
    Owner Hardware|Slack

• So glad to see eveyone, everything back online B)

• Dalz7 customers got any compensation?

• @tenpera said:
    Dalz7 customers got any compensation?

Neither compensation nor reply to priority ticket in last 1 month

• Neither compensation nor reply to priority ticket in last 1 month is back!!

• @JonyBee said:

@dgc1980 said:

@JonyBee said:

@JonyBee said:
    How can I contact Virmach's support,I can‘t login due to 2FA verification.Can I send tickets via email to disable 2FA Email Verification?

@VirMach any response?

https://virmach.com/security

Section D

thank u very much,actually my situation is A,I choosed Email 2FA while I can't receive 2FA OPT code.Because I can't login in with my account,so I have to send ticket via my email directly,now I have send ticket to [email protected] it can work.

@VirMach welcome back! sir I have PMed you for disbling my Email 2FA,can you help me?I can't submit ticket because I can't receive 2FA OPT code.

• edited April 12

@VirMach said:

@cybertech said:

This node didn't have any issues like that. There were approximately 6 to 9 virtual servers stuck to where they could not boot properly after the migration if controls were utilized at some point in time after the process, whether by us or the customer. It was reviewed earlier on but not handled in a batch initially as they were going to address them in tickets, but then a large ticket backlog occurred. Today I made it down to that bullet point on my long queue to process them in a batch.

Service due date extended if you were affected. The majority weren't affected. If you don't notice an extension let me know. Since the goal wasn't to handle the tickets that's why they were just closed without a response, just to avoid coming across the ticket later on in the backlog.

do the vps have backup before migration?server downed 2months after migrate,and want to make sure the data isn't lost

edit:nvm
    We cannot load the controls for your service at this time.

• I got this problem (again).

Main IP pings: false
    Node Online: true
    Service online: online

Pinging the IP address returned Ping time out.
    Restart and Fix Internet/Configure didn't fix it.
    I can't reinstall the server, though I don't think it will solve the problem (experience).

The last time I had this problem it could only solved by the staff.
    Already sent a ticket last week, no reply so far.

• UptimeRobot alerted that my website hosted on a VPS in MIAZ001 has 5 downtimes totaling 45 minutes in past two days.
    I have been experienced victimisation.
    Is VirmAche collapsible?

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• Before, I could log into the client area to see that my VPS is offline. Now I get placed in a waiting queue before even being able to view the service being unavailable.

Once I'm in, how do I find out on which node my VPS is (not) running?

• Dear VirMach Customers,

To avoid continued delays on the matter, we will be recreating all services on LAX2Z019. The following will occur for all active services

1. You will receive a 365 day (one year) service extension which should meet or exceed the SLA credits owed.
    2. You will receive a welcome email with your new service details (in the coming days.)

If you had important data on the previous service, and do not have backups of your own, contact us to place you on a queue. We'll place you on the queue, close the ticket, and contact you if a backup is found in the future. There is unfortunately a low likelihood of a backup being available given the circumstances of the catastrophic failure(s.) If by next week, there are any other issues, please feel free to contact us. If your service was cancelled or not renewed, in some cases manual intervention may be required.

We do sincerely apologize for the continued delays and lack of communication.

-The VirMach Team

Got an email about LAX2Z019 earlier. I've already written this server off, personally, and I let it go when it was for renewal back in Nov. Looks like it skipped my cancellation request. the due date was bumped to Nov 2024 at some point and it got suspended for non-payment, we'll see if it gets another correction to 1 year after it's actually up.

Thanked by (1)vgood
    edited April 17

@bakageta said: Got an email about LAX2Z019 earlier. I've already written this server off, personally, and I let it go when it was for renewal back in Nov. Looks like it skipped my cancellation request. the due date was bumped to Nov 2024 at some point and it got suspended for non-payment, we'll see if it gets another correction to 1 year after it's actually up.

It'd be +1 year on what was paid for so in your case if you "cancelled" it on November 2023, then the correct bump would be to November 2024, so about 6 months of service remaining which should exceed whatever amount of outage you would have faced from when it went down until November 2023.

The way it was processed, even if it was "cancelled," the extension should have applied (in the past, only active services would have automatically received the extension AFAIK/IIRC.)

However, I'm not sure about the suspension for non-payment being automatically lifted automatically. I don't think it will. I guess we'll know when the next cron runs but it might be tied specifically to a payment and not necessarily the next due date. It doesn't mean the replacement service is going to be suspended though, it's just the billing portion. I'm trying to find some time in the coming day(s) to just clean these up in case it's not fixed by cron, to avoid the need for tickets.

Keep in mind your cancellation request is still in. All it does is makes sure you don't get billed again, and terminates it if the server is online for it to be possible for it to terminate. So that would take place November 2024 since it's still in. You can of course lift it.

I remember your name so I'll have a look after the cron run. We technically could have done it "properly" by having the system find the associated most recent unpaid/cancelled invoice, set it back to unpaid, generate credits, pro-rate it, blah blah, and probably have a bunch of other things possibly go wrong and then it would have avoided the overdue suspension issue. But I don't imagine it's going to be difficult to just manually process them in a batch and the brainstorm for the next time the system's utilized to try to avoid that scenario. P.S. I did just check and your new service has already been recreated. We didn't send out welcome emails, so you'll have access to it when your controls are restored (after the pseudo-suspension is lifted.)

@yoursunny said:
    UptimeRobot alerted that my website hosted on a VPS in MIAZ001 has 5 downtimes totaling 45 minutes in past two days.
    I have been experienced victimisation.
    Is VirmAche collapsible?

MIAZ001 has been offline for quite some time, it never existed.

• @VirMach said:

@bakageta said: Got an email about LAX2Z019 earlier. I've already written this server off, personally, and I let it go when it was for renewal back in Nov. Looks like it skipped my cancellation request. the due date was bumped to Nov 2024 at some point and it got suspended for non-payment, we'll see if it gets another correction to 1 year after it's actually up.

Do you plan to tackle the DALZ004/DALZ007 aswell ?