Seeking Free cPanel Alternatives for WordPress Hosting

Hello

I’m reaching out to seek your advice on finding a reliable, free alternative to cPanel for hosting WordPress websites. I've been using HestiaCP, but I find that it requires a lot of manual setup for each site, especially since SSL isn’t enabled by default. As someone who spins up dozens of sites a week, the current setup process has become too time-consuming and is slowing down my workflow.

Could anyone recommend a control panel solution that is:

Free
WordPress-friendly 
Capable of quick, automated setups – particularly for enabling SSL certificates right from the get-go

My main goal is to dramatically reduce the time it takes to launch new sites, aiming for a more efficient and less labor-intensive process.

Your suggestions and insights based on your experiences would be incredibly valuable to me.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Comments

• edited April 11

Would CloudPanel or ISPConfig work for you?

• edited April 12

Should Enhance work for you? It isn't free though but might worth give it a try.

• Search is your friend. About two or three weeks ago, similar question was asked, plenty of good responses were posted.

Squats are the new Push-ups

• edited April 12
  • I have good experience with Fastpanel but I have never tried running Wordpress in it.
    But it is supported according to documentation.

https://kb.fastpanel.direct/sites/how-to-create-a-wordpress-based-site/

• @Joseph said:

CloudPanel is just what I need, thank you!

Much better than hestia for my use case

Thanked by (1)Joseph
  • @kalepond said:

@Joseph said:

CloudPanel is just what I need, thank you!

Much better than hestia for my use case

please tell us more about your experience of using CloudPanel in a couple of days,

i had use hestia in the past (it was good btw) & never had a chance of using CloudPanel.
    really appreciate if you can give comparison between them

• Free
    WordPress-friendly 
    Capable of quick, automated setups – particularly for enabling SSL certificates right from the get-go

https://wordops.net/
    Wordops. It automates your wp installs and is highly configurable. With one command I can spin up a new wp instance. No GUI though. If all you're doing is WP this is your best bet.