Advin Servers - AMD EPYC VPS Restock, Expansion, and Bare Metal

AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider

Introduction
Hello everyone! We're back with some new EPYC offers, and we've been slowly working on bringing some more stock back! Over these past few months, we've been slowly scaling our operations, ensuring a stable experience for our customers.

KVM Standard XS
AMD EPYC CPU (4 vCores)
0 dedicated, 4 burstable cores
8GB DDR4 ECC Memory
60GB NVMe SSD Storage
2TB Bandwidth (10 Gbps)
$6.99/month - monthly

We are currently planning to have this one available in Los Angeles, Miami, and Germany. Expect to see some stock in Los Angeles and Germany within 3-4 days of this post, Miami has already had a restock.

Payment Methods
➼ We accept 200+ cryptocurrencies through 2 cryptocurrency payment gateways, including popular tokens such as XMR, BTC, LTC, USDC, and way more!
➼ We accept PayPal, including one time payments and billing agreements.
➼ We accept credit cards through 2 credit card providers, including one time and recurring payments.
➼ We accept AliPay, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, CashApp Pay, Klarna, and others.

About Our Hardware
We are currently only using AMD EPYC™ Milan (7003 series) or above in our primary locations (Los Angeles, Miami, and Germany), with NVMe SSD and DDR4 ECC memory. All virtual machines running in locations with our owned hardware infrastructure are running on quality, TLC Enterprise NVMe SSD's such as the Samsung PM9A3 or Kioxia CD6-R, in a redundant RAID configuration.

About Us
We were founded in late 2020, and offer some of the best value VPS on the market across our many different regions. We've been slowly scaling and expanding our operations to include owned hardware and owned networking setups across our many regions, featuring high-performance AMD EPYC™ processors.

We fully own our compute hardware across 6 global locations, including Los Angeles, Miami, Germany, Japan, Singapore, and New York. Our primary locations include Los Angeles, Miami, and Germany, where we also rent out full racks, own network equipment, and partially own IPv4 ranges.

Network
We can offer BGP sessions, IP announcements, and free internal traffic in our primary locations including Los Angeles, Miami, and Germany. Reach out to us over our contact form to discuss lead times and fees, but usually no fees are charged if the server is a minimum of $192/year on yearly billing or $29/month on monthly billing.

Miami Expansion
We've been recently expanding in our Miami, FL location. We've made a transition to ColoHouse, and we've onboarded CDN77/DataPacket IP transit for our network there. This has brought us many benefits, including many direct connections to major ISPs and better connectivity to LATAM. We've been pushing towards better network quality in other regions as well, and we are working on onboarding other carriers in our primary locations.

In Miami, CDN77 has direct connections to AT&T, Cogent, Comcast, GTT, Sparkle, Tata, Telefonica, Arelion, PCCW, UPC, Algar Telecom, Aloo Telecom, Claro, Charter Communications, CWC, GlobeNet, GTD, InterNexa, ITS Telecomunicacoes, MobTelecom, Ufinet, and Wirelink, with highly optimized connectivity to TIM Brazil, Oi Brazil, VTR Chile, and other major ISPs in the LATAM region.

https://www.datapacket.com/datacenters/miami

Custom Solutions & Dedicated Servers
We can offer completely custom configurations. Do you need a 1TB RAM dedicated server for your business? Do you need colocation from one of our primary regions? Do you need us to build you a server and ship it in for colocation? Do you need 100 x RDP virtual private servers?

Send over a contact request and we can discuss! List your requirements and we can get you a quote within a few business days or sooner depending on the urgency.

https://clients.advinservers.com/contact.php

We specialize in high-density AMD EPYC™ Milan and Rome configurations and we can get you a server with a quick turnaround time depending on your requirements.

I am a representative of Advin Servers

Thanked by (1)veren01

Comments

• The description of your "Miami - KVM Standard XS" is “2TB Bandwidth (1 Gbit)”.
    I mean, "1 Gbit".
    Does that mean the network of "Miami - KVM Standard XS" is capped at 1gbps network?

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider
    edited April 13

@zqxinran said:
    The description of your "Miami - KVM Standard XS" is “2TB Bandwidth (1 Gbit)”.
    I mean, "1 Gbit".
    Does that mean the network of "Miami - KVM Standard XS" is capped at 1gbps network?

That’s the old speed, we don’t cap it anymore. Thanks for pointing out, we will update it!

Thanked by (1)zqxinran

• Will Japan restock?

Nuremberg has been restocked

@nax said:
    Will Japan restock?

Unfortunately, we have no ETA

• edited April 15

Guessing Sydney didn't work out?

@dylightful said:
    Guessing Sydney didn't work out?

Yeah, unfortunately, the price of bandwidth and resources there are just too high for us to justify at the moment. We are wanting to switch every location to our own hardware and network.

Los Angeles has now been restocked, 72 hour activation

Thanked by (1)jqr

• In for one. Been meaning to check you out for a while.

It's pronounced hacker.