Alexhost.com - Bulgaria It's here! New VPS Location in Bulgaria | VPS 1GBps KVM in BG

AlexhostcomAlexhostcom Hosting Provider
edited May 15 in Offers

Dear, LowEndSpirit Community.

We hope you had a good rest because from Monday we will start bombarding you with fresh and exciting news!

Here is a big announcement: AlexHost.com is now in Bulgaria 🇧🇬!

We didn't waste any time during the holidays and worked hard to launch a new location.

The new location is not only up and running, but also offers a throughput speed of 1 Gbps, making your work even faster!

VPS in Bulgaria see all plans:
https://alexhost.com/vps/vps-europe/vps-bulgaria/

And here's the cherry on top: right now, and only for the next 10 days, a special offer is available! Use the promo code and get a 15% discount on any services in Bulgaria! Don't miss your chance!

Promo code: BGVPS
Discount: 15%
**Offer available until: 24/05/2024

Network

Looking Glass: https://lg-bg.alexhost.com/
ASN: AS200019
Test IPv4: 37.221.64.5

Payment methods:

Crypto payments (BTC, Monero, Litecoin, Dashcoin and others!)
Paypal
Credit Card (Visa / Mastercard)
FREEKASSA

And for the most attentive, there's another surprise hidden on our website, which we will tell you about a little later!

Always opening to hear you about Feedback
We're opening to receive any feedback from you! Please be construtive. Feedback that helps us to improve our services and products are always welcome and we appreciate. Any feature or location you want to see next? Give your feedback and we will look in it (we don't promise, but who knows..?) ;)

AlexHost.com

Thanked by (1)treesmokah
Tagged:

Comments

• Congrats. Which dc is this located?

Dentistry is my passion

• edited May 15

Congrats :)

@Chievo said:
    Congrats. Which dc is this located?

S3C, https://www.peeringdb.com/fac/6414
    Premium stuff, they know what they are doing.

• @treesmokah said:
    Congrats :)

@Chievo said:

S3C, https://www.peeringdb.com/fac/6414
    Premium stuff, they know what they are doing.

Thanks for the info

Dentistry is my passion

• AuroraZeroAuroraZero Retired

Bulgaria is this even a country anymore? Sounds made up like Khazakstan.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• AlexhostcomAlexhostcom Hosting Provider

@Chievo said:

Treesmokah already answered you ;)

@AuroraZero said:

Well, Bulgaria isn't bad. I think is a good place to be in. We made this choice to maintain our words about freedom of speech, privacy.
    For sure, we are looking for more things to come.

We are always open to hear feedback, as we said before. What you think about Bulgaria? What is the cons and the pros? We would like to hear from you and know why. Of course if you wish.

Well, Bulgaria at least doesn't make a part of "five eyes". We consider a good country to be.
    Maybe @treesmokah can give you some inputs about that.

NOTE: We have basic ddos protection in this location, soon we will upgrade. ;)

• edited May 15

@Alexhostcom said: Well, Bulgaria isn't bad. I think is a good place to be in. We made this choice to maintain our words about freedom of speech, privacy.
    For sure, we are looking for more things to come.

We are always open to hear feedback, as we said before. What you think about Bulgaria? What is the cons and the pros? We would like to hear from you and know why. Of course if you wish.

Well, Bulgaria at least doesn't make a part of "five eyes". We consider a good country to be.
    Maybe @treesmokah can give you some inputs about that.

NOTE: We have basic ddos protection in this location, soon we will upgrade. ;)

I'm pretty sure he was just joking, Yeti being Yeti ;)

Bulgaria is generally a comfortable country to host stuff in, great connectivity, many datacenters and for the most part lax regulations. Ignoring DMCA is still fine there, there were some "changes" in recent years but at the end of the day it didn't do much, it only applies to individuals living in Bulgaria and not people hosting there. RARBG closure was related to it, however it was because their staff was from Bulgaria, their infrastructure was hosted in Bosnia from what I remember.

Like in many European countries, USA has little to say in terms what can be hosted there.

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

Nail meet head!!!

@Alexhostcom I am just being a needle head today, don't pay any attention to the moonwalking Yeti in the back!!!

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• AlexhostcomAlexhostcom Hosting Provider

@AuroraZero said:
    Nail meet head!!!

@Alexhostcom I am just being a needle head today, don't pay any attention to the moonwalking Yeti in the back!!!

Hi, dear AuroraZero.

Don't worry. We respect all feedback that is provided and we try to do our best to provide the best solutions.
    Basic DDoS Protection is now ON, in Bulgaria VPS.

If you want share your feedback about Bulgaria feel free, we will hear.
    What about other locations you may are interested to see in our Hosting? Do you expect anything? Any location you may consider to see with us? :)

Just to remember that the discount will be end soon.
    15% OFF Coupon Code: VPSBG
    Link of Bulgaria VPS: https://alexhost.com/vps/vps-europe/vps-bulgaria/

Have a nice day!
    Alexhost

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@AuroraZero said:

Couldn't resist. :)

OK, OK, I'll see myself out...
    :)

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• Dimitrov's one-handed backhand is closer to the best (Wawrinka and Federer) than worst. :)

• rootroot OG
    edited May 24

Hmm... I am starting to connect some dots. A dedicated server from an offer currently on LES front page configured as seedbox storage + a VPS of Alexhost which ignores DMCA configured as VPN for the seedbox, might turn out to be a good investment for some adult entertainment. These are 2 great offers active at the same time.

How are you... online?

@root said:
    Hmm... I am starting to connect some dots. A dedicated server from an offer currently on LES front page configured as seedbox storage + a VPS of Alexhost which ignores DMCA configured as VPN for the seedbox, might turn out to be a good investment for some adult entertainment. These are 2 great offers active at the same time.

Shhhhh don't tell everyone!!!

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin root

• NyrNyr OG

@root said:

That would be pretty slow. Many dedi providers will not care about DMCA from torrents.

• edited May 26

@Alexhostcom said: Well, Bulgaria isn't bad. I think is a good place to be in. We made this choice to maintain our words about freedom of speech, privacy.

The thing is Bulgaria is EU and everything which applies to other European countries applies to Bulgaria as well in terms of law and freedom so, i'm afraid you'd have to dig deeper for freedom of speech and privacy.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin