Aeza.net - Ryzen Sweden 1 core, 4gb ram for 1 eur per month(recurring)

Comments

• Anyone know how Aeza handles DMCA complaints in this location? Quick google on the company itself shows they've got worse things happening on their networks so DMCA related content shouldn't be an issue just wondered if anyone here had any experience with them

fk ipv6

• edited June 24

@beanman109 said:
    Anyone know how Aeza handles DMCA complaints in this location? Quick google on the company itself shows they've got worse things happening on their networks so DMCA related content shouldn't be an issue just wondered if anyone here had any experience with them

they don't give a fuck in their other bulletproof companies, but you should contact their support to make sure. They don't even allow TOR exit nodes.

Thanked by (1)beanman109
  • @zgato said: but you should contact their support to make sure.

They very promptly let me know that they "Ignore DMCA for all virtual servers, all locations except USA. In Stockholm also ignore accordingly."

fk ipv6

• @root said:
    Aeza promo has IPv6?

1 IPv4 address + /48 IPv6 subnet

• @beanman109 said:
    Anyone know how Aeza handles DMCA complaints in this location? Quick google on the company itself shows they've got worse things happening on their networks so DMCA related content shouldn't be an issue just wondered if anyone here had any experience with them

Hello, the DMCA is only not ignored at the USA location, the rest of the locations are ignored.

Every abuse letter is checked by experts, if your letter is not answered, it does not mean that we ignore.

• edited July 26

Fun fact, Aeza's bulletproof brand "lethost" has apparently just been seized by glowies.
    https://lethost.co/ (archive)

https://bgp.tools/as/216319
    https://bgp.tools/as/210352

Networks used for that are dead. It could be an exit scam or legit authorities action, too early to tell now, no media reports or justice.gov post yet.

If you have never seen their offering and prices (archive)

They ignored pretty much all abuse, only rules are no terrorism and CP. Was a real BPH.

A day prior they posted on their Telegram informing of some service issues (translated from Russian).

We will see, if its legit, it could affect Aeza as a whole.

Thanked by (1)RachelMcAdams
  • AuroraZeroAuroraZero Moderator

neato!!!

URL Shortener | YetiNode | CryptidSecurity | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | LaunchVPS | Are you in the Node?

• Yup, was used by other brands. I was literally just looking at it and about to post lol

• edited July 26

@treesmokah said:

Yup, was used by other brands. I was literally just looking at it and about to post lol

It is also used by lethost

At this point I hope their main Aéza brand doesn't get involved in any of this, but seeing all of those ASNs are using their main ASN as an upstream, ...

Thanked by (1)treesmokah
  • edited July 26

@zgato said:

@treesmokah said:

Yup, was used by other brands. I was literally just looking at it and about to post lol

It is also used by lethost

They share/d that asn's with hosts like Yeezyhost and a few other. They have a billion different brands and rotate ASN's often. One thing doesn't change, upstream is either Aeza, Storm, Datapacket or Combahton(Aurologic). Everything but Russian location is tunneled to Hetzner.

Thanked by (1)zgato
  • edited July 26

Sunhost was also one of their bulletproof brands, also used CHROMIS IT ASN.
    https://sunhost.io/ (archive)

Slightly different banner.

They even posted it on their Telegram:

People on XSS aren't happy

From BHF, a forum which endorsed Sunhost and was even hosted there.

"They were banned on another board. Word is the FBI got their hands on them."

Thanked by (1)RachelMcAdams
  • Damn! So Aeza is going down?

• @legendary said:
    Damn! So Aeza is going down?

Not sure, but they for sure have feds on their ass.

• Wait, FBR is Russian FSB (?). Muricas FBI has 0 power in Russia. So, Aeza has chance to buy out.

• edited July 26

So far looks like it has been orchestrated, and these weren't real seizure banners. More of an exit scam than anything.
    https://x.com/Qur1um/status/1816719436826435877 (archive)
    "Suspended Cyberhub ASN that is part of the Doppelganger ecosystem has been just renamed to HellaAS (Hellenic Digital Services Ltd / Luxhost). "

Doppelganger refers to an article from "qurium"
    https://www.qurium.org/alerts/russia/exposing-the-evil-empire-of-doppelganger-disinformation/ (archive)

A very well researched article written by people who appear to know what they are doing.

and "correctiv", a biased political outlet funded by German Govt
    https://correctiv.org/en/fact-checking-en/2024/07/22/inside-doppelganger-how-russia-uses-eu-companies-for-its-propaganda/ (archive)

This article is better than the last one, it gets many things right (not all).
    And provides a fancy graphic (you can easily get this information from bgp.tools)

It comes shortly after their attack at pq.hosting/STARK INDUSTRIES SOLUTIONS over political reasons, but this time they hit a more "dirty" provider.

• Aeza website works. Are their services down?

I don't know if I should start preparing popcorn or not.

• @root said:
    Aeza website works. Are their services down?

I don't know if I should start preparing popcorn or not.

It probably only affects their bulletproof brands, but who knows what will come out of it.
    Looks like they are in deep shit.

• Evil Empire :D

• edited July 26

Meanwhile on their Telegram, they celebrate "sysadmin holidays", so apparently they have no sysadmins around today.

❤️ Heroes on the other side of the wire

They know all the passwords, but they don't always remember their birthday. They know how to turn any computer into a pumpkin. And back again!

💻 Today, July 26, system administrators celebrate their professional holiday!

Friends, today is your chance to say “thank you” to those who pull network users out of digital swamps at night!

To all sysadmins we wish you stable systems, grateful users and that all bugs bypass you!

Happy holidays,
    Aéza team 🥰

• edited July 26

All of their accounts (responsible for BPH) got banned on Lolz/Zelenka for scamming. Main Aeza account remains, but its no secret they have ties to owners of Lolz and probably bought "special rules".

LetHost (archive)

SunHost (archive)

BenderHost (archive)

Marshall Hosting (archive)

ZeroHost (archive)

Its possible I missed some, they have shit ton of accounts, shell companies and brands.

Interesting message to Spamhaus was left at CHROMIS IT ASN (archive)

• @treesmokah said:
    Interesting message to Spamhaus was left at CHROMIS IT ASN (archive)

They got kicked from some Russian DC for many Spamhaus complaints xD

Thanked by (1)sh97
  • correctiv should be treated with caution. they are not independent journalists but rather politicians or secret service agents.

• A more in depth article covering the same.
    https://www.qurium.org/alerts/exposing-the-evil-empire-of-doppelganger-disinformation/

It's actually wild the amount of hosting companies I've been unaware to be involved in all of this LOL

• edited July 27

@zgato said:

A more in depth article covering the same.
    https://www.qurium.org/alerts/exposing-the-evil-empire-of-doppelganger-disinformation/

It's actually wild the amount of hosting companies I've been unaware to be involved in all of this LOL

I have been aware of them all before qurium started researching it, I was just wondering when will shit hit the fan. Lolz/Zelenka communities, from which Aeza and all of these hosts originate, are pretty much a Russian equivalent to skid communities. Its all retarded teenagers, but it makes it easy to get lots of ASN's registered on these clueless kids.

Aeza started being relevant when "drainer" and fraud gangs started using them. This is how it all started, I would not be surprised if heads of Aeza were also involved in crypto draining. Shelter LLC was exclusively for that usage at first, it was a collaboration with 4vps(ex-MoreneHost, connected to PQ) which offered bulletproof hosting at the time. Their services were integrated to a "panel" used for "crypto streams"(elon musk 2x bitcoin livestream type shit) that automatically broadcasted from compromised accounts, offered domain registration and landing page hosting for it.
    I forgot the name of that service, but will post once I find it. I'm pretty sure its dead by now, but I made archives. "crypto streams" seem dumb and harmless, but trust me when I say, it generated absolutely fucking insane money (If you did it right, you'd be a millionaire within a week). You cannot underestimate how dumb people are, it worked extremely well for a while, then crypto "attention" died. Since we are in a bull run again, expect the same shit to happen all over again.

They are not the only ones doing it, and its not the end of their shenanigans.

• What you could expect from the Russian-based company? RIP Aeza!

• @Rero said:
    What you could expect from the Russian-based company? RIP Aeza!

My experience with Ukranian-based & US-based hosts is way worse.
    Been years with multiple Russian-based hosts. None of them have scammed me, like the ones mentioned above.

• Hello, I am an official agent.
    Recently, the well-known German government-funded publication correctiv released an investigation accusing us of working and serving Kremlin propaganda.

This is an absolute fabrication that has nothing to do with reality. We do not work with governments and are completely independent.

And now we will explain why. All our European VPS are hosted on servers from Hetzner.
    They are very cheap and we can order them by the hundreds and thousands. You don't need any funding for this, especially from any country.
    You just have to make a few clicks, pay $200, wait a little while and then our automatic system will add the server to our European cluster.
    It's very easy, fast, cheap, and allows us to grow very quickly without any investment, and provide the highest quality servers possible. This is exactly what we are guilty of.

We reliably know that at least one major European hoster appealed to the German government, labelling us as a threat to the national security of Germany, his words - we can quietly order 1000 new nodes spending little money and minimum effort, arrange huge discounts and actually destroy the hosting market in Germany.
    For this reason the information campaign against us started. More than half of the mentioned AS in the article have nothing to do with us at all.
    We have not received any complaints about ‘twin sites’. And those AS that were served through us we have switched off, but even during their work we received almost no complaints. Except for complaints from anonymous trolls, which in our opinion were competitors of these AS.
    However, the campaign against us has not stopped, and continues. Although we don't have anything illegal located on our site, and we always respond to all complaints.

So what is happening now is not just pressure on business, but on freedom of speech.
    More than 80% of our clients use the servers for VPN, to bypass blocking and get access to independent information. (screenshot with AS traffic statistics)
    And the beginning of the information campaign against us surprisingly coincided with the beginning of the YouTube slowdown in Russia.

The date of publication of this article is 11. Juli 2024.
    The beginning of YouTube slowdown - 12 July, exactly one day after the article was published.
    https://ntc.party/t/обсуждение-замедление-youtube-в-россии/8074
    The current actions of the ‘fighters for honesty’ are purely a crackdown on honest business, freedom of speech and working for Russia.
    After all, why spend huge amounts of money on complex DPIs when you can restrict access at the expense of the German government?

One of their wishes was to force us to choose sides in the conflict.
    They achieved that and we had to write the words above, so now the possibility of our AS being blocked in Russia has grown tremendously. As a result of which hundreds of thousands of people may lose access to free internet.

We try to avoid unnecessary noise and do not want to continue this discussion.

Thanked by (1)_MS_
  • Even graph was added in the wall of text :D . A ton of bs and no addressing lethost seizure.