🎉[Totally Free] Nodeloc Free Web Hosting, VPS🎉

edited September 12 in Free Offers and Stuff

Free web hosting, VPS at your disposal!
You want to build your own website but don't want to spend money? Do you want to test new applications but don't want to buy a server?Nodeloc is here! We are a passionate hosting exchange forum that now offers web hosting and VPS for free!
No fees, no credit cards required! Just participate in the discussion and get web hosting or VPS for free!!!!
Our free web hosting and VPS are truly free. You are free to use our services to build your website, blog or test environment.
Our servers are provided free of charge by various merchants to ensure a fast, stable and secure operating environment. You can feel free to use our service for testing~ Don't hurry to join Nodeloc community for more benefits!
As a member of Nodeloc community, you can not only enjoy free web hosting and VPS, but also participate in community discussions, share resources, get the latest hosting offers and more.
Click the link to sign up for a Nodeloc account and then claim your free web hosting or VPS!Registration Link
invitation code:156YM1YPV1ES40
Free Nodeloc Rules (TOS)
By starting to use Free Nodeloc's services, you agree to and will abide by these Terms of Use.
Free hosting resources are limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Nodeloc reserves the right of interpretation.
Come to Nodeloc and experience the fun of free hosting!

Would you like to join NodeLoc?
  1. NLer7 votes
    1. YES
      28.57%
    2. NO
      71.43%

Comments

• edited September 12

Free Nodeloc NL Host VPS NAT IPV6<3 <3 <3

• @budi1413 said:
    scam?

100% free, don't dare cheat, NL forum purpose
    Our free web hosting and VPS are truly free. You are free to use our services to build your website, blog or test environment.

• All data duplicated to xi data center. No, thanks.

Thanked by (1)Josu
  • iaecmiaecm OG
    edited September 12

Scam. Your last discussion is removed by mod and you just register another account to keep scam.

Your last account.
    Btw, what does jzhfg mean? Seems like a random string like asdf.

• @legendary said:
    All data duplicated to xi data center. No, thanks.

The host data are not in the mainland is not regulated by the mainland, rest assured that the use!

• edited September 12

@iaecm said:
    Scam. Your last discussion is removed by mod and you just register another account to keep scam.

Your last account.
    Btw, what does jzhfg mean? Seems like a random string like asdf.

You posted this has nothing to do with us, I see the previous reply is not the same as what we posted, look at the situation is the sweepstakes need to be in the hosting provider real name authentication, it looks like by the previous person with the help of NodeLoc's name to post, you can check I do not know that person. I post for free without authentication there is no rule, our hosting are free from the hosting provider, outside the hosting area do not need real names.

• iaecmiaecm OG
    edited September 12

The one you posted has nothing to do with us, I see that the previous reply should be a different posting than the one we posted, and it looks like the situation is that the raffle needs to be authenticated in the hosting provider's real name, and you can check that I don't know that person.... I posted the real free ones do not need to be certified there is no regulation, are provided by the host merchant do not need real names.

@jzhfg Are you sure? From what I see, it looks like a secondary account is used to post ads.

Multiple accounts for the same person or legal entity are not allowed without prior approval by LES staff.

Thanked by (1)jzhfg
  • edited September 12

@iaecm said: Btw, what does jzhfg mean? Seems like a random string like asdf.

The meaning of jzhfg is an initial in Chinese (jin zi hui fa guang).金子会发光
    English name: GoldWillShine
    This name meaning is also used from the German philosopher Nietzsche:
    It's gold that always shines, is from Nietzsche's quote: it's gold that shines even where it's buried! The meaning of this sentence is that as long as it is gold, no matter how long you buried, your value is there, sooner or later will be found. If Warren Buffett is the practitioner of value investment, then I think Nietzsche is the theoretical pioneer of value investment.

• @iaecm said:

The one you posted has nothing to do with us, I see that the previous reply should be a different posting than the one we posted, and it looks like the situation is that the raffle needs to be authenticated in the hosting provider's real name, and you can check that I don't know that person.... I posted the real free ones do not need to be certified there is no regulation, are provided by the host merchant do not need real names.

@jzhfg Are you sure? From what I see, it looks like a secondary account is used to post ads.

Multiple accounts for the same person or legal entity are not allowed without prior approval by LES staff.

I am sure that I am the official NodeLoc in good faith to post in your forum, did not use any secondary user, when you informed me that someone before using the name of NodeLoc to TES scam, I was stunned to know nothing about it, I am the first time to come to the TES forums, but also hope that you guys can be well checked, I and you say that the person is not the same person, thank you!

• @iaecm said:

We are friendly exchanges, our forum is also a combination of Chinese and English, and we hope to be friends with friends all over the world, we provide free hosting also provided by foreign hosting providers without any real-name authentication, so people are misunderstanding us.

• Your name is so weird, doesn't inspire any trust.

• @jzhfg said: The meaning of jzhfg is an initial in Chinese (jin zi hui fa guang).金子会发光

English name: GoldWillShine
    This name meaning is also used from the German philosopher Nietzsche:
    It's gold that always shines, is from Nietzsche's quote: it's gold that shines even where it's buried! The meaning of this sentence is that as long as it is gold, no matter how long you buried, your value is there, sooner or later will be found. If Warren Buffett is the practitioner of value investment, then I think Nietzsche is the theoretical pioneer of value investment.

@COLBYLICIOUS said:
    Your name is so weird, doesn't inspire any trust.

I've already told what my name means, so maybe there are some cultural differences, but there's no malice in it.

• Offer violates rules.
    free as in really free no catch no "in exchange for forum posts"

https://www.nodeloc.com/d/8503/4
    需要通过发帖、每日签到、邀请新用户、回贴等操作获取NL,达到青铜会员后用NL兑换积分,通过积分购买及续费VPS和虚拟主机
    It's necessary to post, sign in, invite new users, reply, etc to obtain NL.
    Once you reach copper level you can exchange NL with credits, and then buy or renew VPS and hosting with credits.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint beanman109

HostBrr aff best VPS; VirmAche aff worst VPS.
    Unable to push-up due to shoulder injury 😣

• Read and understand the rules please

Thanked by (2)ehab skorous

URL Shortener | YetiNode | CryptidSecurity | LaunchVPS | Are you in the Node?

This discussion has been closed.