We want you to test our services free 60 days VPS :)

Hello LowEndSpirit community,

We’re offering 15 free VPS servers for 60 days—no credit card, no strings attached! We genuinely want to improve our services and make ITM Nord even better, and that’s why we’re doing this. All we ask in return is your honest feedback at the end of the trial.

We do ask that participants are serious about testing and provide constructive feedback. Also, please don’t use the service for any harmful activities. We’re here to grow and deliver value, and we appreciate your help in that.

Thanks for considering, and we can’t wait to hear what you think!

Link : https://itmnord.no/index.php?rp=/store/virtuelle-servere/demo-virtual-machine
Includes: 2 GB RAM, 50 SSD NVMe, 1 GBPS network, 2 Vcpu with the proccesor i9-13900KF

Tagged:

Comments

• whats the price after?

• @ehab said:
    whats the price after?

The price will be 6.5 USD for everyone that has tested the vps.

• I see non-English buttons, even if the UI language is set to English.

HostBrr aff best VPS; VirmAche aff worst VPS.
    Unable to push-up due to shoulder injury 😣

• we don't.

• @yoursunny said:
    I see non-English buttons, even if the UI language is set to English.

Please try to press the down button where it say English select another language and swich back to english :)

• The name looks familiar.

NordicVM?

Thanked by (1)iaecm
  • Utsolgt i løpet av få minutter :(

• @mfs said:
    Utsolgt i løpet av få minutter :(

Bare send oss en melding så kan vi også gi en til deg hvis du vil ha :)

• iaecmiaecm OG
    edited October 9

NordicVM?

I also smell something similar :)

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • It's out of stock.

• @nikhm2n said:
    It's out of stock.

Yes, we had only 15 in stock as mentioned, but maybe next time we can provide more :)

• @iaecm said:

NordicVM?

I also smell something similar :)

It's the same person who ran NordicVM.

• @itmnord said:

@nikhm2n said:
    It's out of stock.

Yes, we had only 15 in stock as mentioned, but maybe next time we can provide more :)

I wrote it more as an disclaimer for others. Thanks for the reply.

• NordicVM?

I think I smell some drama.

• edited October 9

@TheDP said:
    The name looks familiar.

NordicVM?

It is them. Romanian scammers
    https://bgp.tools/as/215780#prefixes

https://bgp.tools/dns/nordicvm.com

And again, hosted in Romania with fake whois
    https://bgp.tools/as/214639

• LOL.

Thanked by (2)treesmokah yoursunny
  • mfsmfs OG
    edited October 9

@treesmokah said:

OTOH AS214639 (ITM NORD AS) is IPv4 only and has only (romanian) AS39383 as upstream
    The domain has been created on 2024-07-25, on Trustpilot one of the two reviews says "I’ve been working with ITM Nord and their founders for years"
    The main site is accessible with direct IP, lightspeed on Ubuntu running PHP Version 5.6.40 on a Scaleway IP

EDIT: just saw you added context/screenshots about AS214639

• @itmnord's like:

• LEDs are on the case again. :D :+1:

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @mfs said:

@treesmokah said:

OTOH AS214639 (ITM NORD AS) is IPv4 only and has only (romanian) AS39383 as upstream
    The domain has been created on 2024-07-25, on Trustpilot one of the two reviews say "I’ve been working with ITM Nord and their founders for years"
    The main site is accessible with direct IP, lightspeed on Ubuntu running PHP Version 5.6.40 on a Scaleway IP

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • Hello everyone,

I’ve noticed some concerns raised about our apperance and recent purchacse of NordicVM, and I want to take this opportunity to clarify the situation.

ITM Nord AS recently acquired NordicVM early in June this year, and I want to emphasize that the previous owners are no longer directly involved. We understand there may have been challenges in the past, and we share in the disappointment regarding certain aspects of NordicVM's history. However, things are now under new leadership and headed in a different direction.

Under ITM Nord AS’s management, we’ve expanded and strengthened our team to 20 employees, offering a broad range of services. In addition to IT support and hosting, we provide extensive IT services covering nearly every aspect of the industry, including development, automation, and industry-related solutions. We also work in media, providing tailored services to meet a variety of needs.

Our focus is on transparency, professionalism, and building a strong reputation based on the trust of our clients and partners. We are committed to addressing any concerns openly and ensuring all operations with the highest standards moving forward.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like further clarification on previous experiences.

Best regards,
    Joakim Sørensen
    Managing Director, ITM Nord AS

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Hosting Provider

@itmnord said:
    Hello everyone,

I’ve noticed some concerns raised about our apperance and recent purchacse of NordicVM, and I want to take this opportunity to clarify the situation.

ITM Nord AS recently acquired NordicVM early in June this year, and I want to emphasize that the previous owners are no longer directly involved. We understand there may have been challenges in the past, and we share in the disappointment regarding certain aspects of NordicVM's history. However, things are now under new leadership and headed in a different direction.

Under ITM Nord AS’s management, we’ve expanded and strengthened our team to 20 employees, offering a broad range of services. In addition to IT support and hosting, we provide extensive IT services covering nearly every aspect of the industry, including development, automation, and industry-related solutions. We also work in media, providing tailored services to meet a variety of needs.

Our focus is on transparency, professionalism, and building a strong reputation based on the trust of our clients and partners. We are committed to addressing any concerns openly and ensuring all operations with the highest standards moving forward.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or would like further clarification on previous experiences.

Best regards,
    Joakim Sørensen

Thanked by (1)iaecm
  • @mfs said:

@treesmokah said:

The domain has been created on 2024-07-25, on Trustpilot one of the two reviews says "I’ve been working with ITM Nord and their founders for years"

EDIT: just saw you added context/screenshots about AS214639

I would like to address the comment about the Trustpilot review that mentions, "I’ve been working with ITM Nord and their founders for years." This review was written by Victor Moen, the owner of Reach Marketing AS. I have personally worked with Victor for many years, and he is now one of our valued customers.

At ITM Nord AS, we always encourage our clients and partners to leave honest reviews about their experiences with our services, and this review is no exception. We are committed to transparency and appreciate feedback from those who work with us.

If there are any further questions, I am happy to provide more context.

• @FatGrizzly said:

@itmnord said:
    Hello everyone,

Best regards,
    Joakim Sørensen

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • I want to leave a final note to address some of the questions raised regarding our company and NordicVM. To clarify, ITM Nord AS is not the same company as NordicVM, and we have no prior involvement with its previous operations. As one user pointed out with proof, Raul is only minimally involved in our company, holding a small ownership share as part of the contractual terms when we acquired NordicVM.

I can assure you that any issues or complications you may have experienced with NordicVM under the previous ownership will not reflect on ITM Nord AS. Our focus is on delivering quality services moving forward, and we are here to gather feedback specifically on our current hosting solutions.

As a side note, to ensure clear and professional communication, we occasionally use AI to help us formulate our responses as I am a Norwegian myself. This ensures there is no room for misunderstandings and that we present the most accurate information possible.

• @treesmokah said:

https://w2.brreg.no/enhet/sok/detalj.jsp?orgnr=833673432 (which should sort-of authoritative/official) seems to validate this as well.
    Stiftelsesdato (creation date) is 31.05.2024 while "Registrert i Enhetsregisteret" happened on 22.06.2024; only one month later the domain has been registered. So, this legal entity acquired NordicVM as soon as it popped up. It could be possible that NordicVM's previous owner is just a name on a paper, sure it's still a relevant name on the company's papers and their infra seems pretty much inherited from that "experience"

@itmnord said:
    I would like to address the comment about the Trustpilot review that mentions, "I’ve been working with ITM Nord and their founders for years." This review was written by Victor Moen, the owner of Reach Marketing AS. I have personally worked with Victor for many years, and he is now one of our valued customers.

It's possible you knew each other in your past endeavors, ITM Nord (as a legal entity) just doesn't seem to be "years old" already

@itmnord said: As a side note, to ensure clear and professional communication, we occasionally use AI

My humble suggestion would be to ditch AI and don't be afraid of some genuine communication mistakes due to barrier language on these forums

Thanked by (1)itmnord
  • JabJab
    edited October 9

Season for "We bought off this scamming/bankrupt/shady company. We are totally different! We didn't do simple google query to see what was that company doing before. We share same networks because we still didn't move the servers" seems to be officially open.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

This discussion has been closed.