Buying Virmach JP Servers (4TB+ Bandwidth)

I know some of you might not have the best experience with Virmach, but if you’re feeling disappointed and have a JP server you’d like to transfer, I’m interested in taking it over. Please let me know the price.

I don’t check this forum often, so feel free to contact me via Telegram:
https://t.me/dontmai

Tagged:

Comments

• Lurks around for a few months, asks for a deal and to contact externally. That's a good community spirit.
    /s

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    Lurks around for a few months, asks for a deal and to contact externally. That's a good community spirit.
    /s

By most peoples reckoning eighteen is more than "a few". ;-)

• @skorous said:

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Lurks around for a few months, asks for a deal and to contact externally. That's a good community spirit.
    /s

By most peoples reckoning eighteen is more than "a few". ;-)

Just a couple not many though

Free Hosting at YetiNode | Cryptid Security | URL Shortener | LaunchVPS | ExtraVM | Host-C | In the Node, or Out of the Loop?

• edited October 18

@skorous said:

By most people's reckoning

As you get older, time seems to change. ;)

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @cheekd1s said: I don’t check this forum often, so feel free to contact me via Telegram:

Ain't nobody going to contact you via Telegram

No congrats on your first discussion

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @angstrom said:
    Ain't nobody going to contact you via Telegram

Why not? How else are we going to contact him about his cars extended warranty?

Thanked by (2)skorous angstrom

Websites have ads, I have ad-blocker.