DDoS Mitigation as a Service (HTTP/HTTPS & Select Game Servers) - Free Trial Available

edited May 2020 in Offers

Hi LES,

My organization (https://winterdragon.ca/ & https://geeksolutions.ca/) is launching general availability on DDoS Mitigation services, both On-Premise and SaaS. We've been in the DDoS Mitigation business for over 3 years, prior to this brand working for universities & colleges directly as an MSP providing DDoS Mitigation.

We've branched from our MSP roots and now do mitigation full time. So, without further ado, here's what we're offering!

SaaS Pro

• Fully automated setup
  • SaaS Management Panel
  • 1 TB of bandwidth included (clean)
  • Up to 500Gbit/sec Layer 3/4 mitigation, up to 50M requests per second Layer 7 mitigation
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Protect both TCP-based Game Servers (eg, Minecraft), Web Applications
  • Automatic on-demand Lets Encrypt SSL
  • Real-time attack alerts with Graph Photographs (automated), including Mbps, Packets Per Second and Requests Per Second

Pricing: $50/mo for 50TB ($1/TB!)

Purchase Link: https://billing.geeksolutions.ca/index.php/order/main/packages/pm1/?group_id=6

How our mitigation works:

1. Hunter: Our in-house detection system will detect incoming floods within 1 minute (average 3s time-to-detect)
  2. Swooper: Our in-house mitigation systems swoops into action, applying rules in real-time to mitigate the incoming attacks, and adapt rules autonomously as the attack evolves
  3. Killer: The attack is mitigated and your website or game server remains online

FAQ

Free trial?

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a free trial at this time, however, we will provide a refund if you are not satisfied with our service within the first 15 days.

Setup Time?

Setup is usually within 12 hours of the order, as we do fraud checks manually. Please open a ticket if it has exceeded 12 hours on a Business Day, and we will be happy to investigate and set you up as soon as possible.

Filtering POP Locations?

We currently have filtering POPs in the following locations:

1. Toronto
  2. Montreal
  3. Vancouver
  4. San Francisco
  5. New York
  6. Miami
  7. London (England)
  8. France
  9. Germany
  10. Finland
  11. Brazil
  12. Australia
  13. Japan
  14. Netherlands

Bandwidth Billing Policy

Bandwidth is only billed per clean TB used.

Minimum Payments

Our monthly minimum is $10 for 1TB of bandwidth, or, 50TB for $50.

Additional Bandwidth

Additional bandwidth can be had for SaaS Pro plans $5/TB.

Can I request additional locations?

We are open to adding POP locations when there is high-enough demand. Please open a ticket or comment below to request a location, if said location is viable we will add it to our network for the benefit of all our users.

Support

We currently offer 24x7x365 support via Email, Ticket and Phone for technical support only. Regular sales and support is between 8 AM - 6 PM ET, Monday-Friday & Saturday. On Sunday, between 10 AM - 4 PM ET.

Office

We're based in Perth, Ontario. Our office is located at 2896 Rideau Ferry Rd, Unit 203-B, Perth, Ontario, Canada K7H 3C7. Our office is currently closed to the public due to the COVID-19 outbreak.

Comments

• @wdmg said: Pricing: $50/TB ($1/TB!)

I think you maybe forgot the 50 TB in 50$/TB

Anyway

@wdmg said: Up to 500Gbit/sec Layer 3/4 mitigation, up to 50M requests per second Layer 7 mitigation

Is this really achievable at ever pop? Or is it something like the total available sum wordwide? Logically I'd say that that's a maximum that could be available at one location.

Interesting offer. That's a new and different one to the normal hosting offers.

• @schnafi said:

@wdmg said: Pricing: $50/TB ($1/TB!)

I think you maybe forgot the 50 TB in 50$/TB

Anyway

@wdmg said: Up to 500Gbit/sec Layer 3/4 mitigation, up to 50M requests per second Layer 7 mitigation

Is this really achievable at ever pop? Or is it something like the total available sum wordwide? Logically I'd say that that's a maximum that could be available at one location.

Interesting offer. That's a new and different one to the normal hosting offers.

Oh darn, that's been fixed! Thank you very much for pointing that out!

We're speaking about world-wide capacity.

• nullroutenullroute Hosting Provider

Is it better than OVH gaming protection?

https://purplehost.com.br - Reliable, secure and affordable game hosting.

• @nullroute said:
    Is it better than OVH gaming protection?

I’m not in a position to give you an answer to this question as we haven’t conducted 1-1 tests. This being said, if you would like to try it we can extend to you a $10 for 10TB of bandwidth trial. Please let me know if you’d like to proceed!

• If anyone would like a trial, please let me know. I'm willing to extend 24 hour free trials if you're interested in our service.

Thanks!

• InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG

@wdmg said: If anyone would like a trial, please let me know. I'm willing to extend 24 hour free trials if you're interested in our service.

topic updated to reflect that.

https://inceptionhosting.com
    Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

• @AnthonySmith said:

@wdmg said: If anyone would like a trial, please let me know. I'm willing to extend 24 hour free trials if you're interested in our service.

topic updated to reflect that.

Cheers, I appreciate that!

• avelineaveline Hosting ProviderOG

Any test IP?

Misaka.io | Blazing fast AnyCast DNS with 60+ POPs GeoDNS, AXFR, DNSSEC supported.
    And Reliable high-performance virtual server | Ashburn, New York, Seattle, San Jose, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Johannesburg

ping.sx | Ping any server from global locations in parallel

• @aveline said:
    Any test IP?

Which POP(s) would you like test IPs for?

• @wdmg said: If anyone would like a trial, please let me know. I'm willing to extend 24 hour free trials if you're interested in our service.

I would like a 24 hr trial.

--I always need help..pff