Aruba discontinues 1Euro pricing from Aug 1 ,2020

2»

Comments

• @seriesn thanks for another idler. ?
    And grateful that you decided to create the VPS before the payment. ?
    It was almost midnight and was sleepy.

• @Iroshan464 said:
    @seriesn thanks for another idler. ?
    And grateful that you decided to create the VPS before the payment. ?
    It was almost midnight and was sleepy.

<3 The least I can do is trust someone, who has been with for some time ;). That's how family works :D

Thanked by (1)Iroshan464
  • I understand they have some issues in Italy, not in IT btw, covid does not affect computers, in truth IT has been growing everywhere because of the forced conditions.

3 times the price is not normal, in one year they will recover all the discounts they provided since 2018

I will consider a different provider thank you Aruba for this great kick in the ass

• @FreeBSD said: now please enlighten me: where is the comparison between the two, so I may also "remember" CAC and throw mud onto Aruba?

I do admit that Aruba made a 2 months in advance notification.

But,

1. Both of them were not a summer host
    2. Both of them offered services mentioned by you above already, at unique rates for an extended period.

But in the end,

@tgl said: thank you Aruba for this great kick in the ass

One way or the other.

• @Rahul said:

@FreeBSD said: now please enlighten me: where is the comparison between the two, so I may also "remember" CAC and throw mud onto Aruba?

I do admit that Aruba made a 2 months in advance notification.

But,

1. Both of them were not a summer host
    2. Both of them offered services mentioned by you above already, at unique rates for an extended period.

But in the end,

@tgl said: thank you Aruba for this great kick in the ass

One way or the other.

So this is the connections you see between them? Really? I rest my case. No more comments.

Thanked by (1)angstrom