HetrixTools - BlackFriday Discounts: 80% | 70% | 40% | 30% | 20% + FREE Giveaway!

Comments

• 6ef35a588e7c40ade0d4e39bc9a9fd69

• Even with 40% off I cant justify $120 to monitor hosting packages I paid less for lol. I prefer Hetrix to Uptime Robot, but it's a hard sell when Hetrix is more expensive /with/ the discount.

• yokowasisyokowasis Services Provider

@Adam1 said:
    Even with 40% off I cant justify $120 to monitor hosting packages I paid less for lol. I prefer Hetrix to Uptime Robot, but it's a hard sell when Hetrix is more expensive /with/ the discount.

hetrix offer 15 free uptime and server monitor. It's suitable for monitoring your shared hosting website.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited November 2020

@yokowasis said:

@Adam1 said:
    Even with 40% off I cant justify $120 to monitor hosting packages I paid less for lol. I prefer Hetrix to Uptime Robot, but it's a hard sell when Hetrix is more expensive /with/ the discount.

hetrix offer 15 free uptime and server monitor. It's suitable for monitoring your shared hosting website.

I have 10 websites, maybe 2 more as the year ends. Got a paid plan with the discount coupon:
    USD 30 for 12 months for 10 websites

=

3 US Dollars for a month for 10 websites

=

30 US Cents per website per month

Maybe I am just dumb to think the paid plan is not that expensive.

• AndreiAndrei Services Provider

@Adam1 said:

Unfortunately there's never going to be a package that'd suite everyone's needs and budgets... at least not in a sustainable way for the provider.

• @yokowasis said:

@Adam1 said:

I have ~40 different shared hosting packages

• For the client side monitoring agent it's worth it even at full price. Service is genuinely set and forget... up there with MXRoute.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • Get an iOS app ???

• @Andrei said:

@Adam1 said:

Unfortunately there's never going to be a package that'd suite everyone's needs and budgets... at least not in a sustainable way for the provider.

Sure, but I can quickly see I'd be paying for 600 SMS credits which I would have zero use for. Same for extra locations. I dont need additional features, just monitors.

Obviously you know your market better than I do, it's just too expensive for /me/ I realise that.

• @Adam1 said:

@yokowasis said:

@Adam1 said:

I do not want to crap on this offer thread by @Andrei but if you message me, I can send you a link to my blog post. There are many other services which offer upto 50 free monitors. Or just follow link in my signature and search for monitors.

• I already use a service with 50 free monitors ;) I use hetrix free as a second opinion, although admittedly I think it performs better. Which is why I would have been interested in paying (something, but not $120 USD (or 199!))

Cheers

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@Adam1 said:

@Andrei said:

@Adam1 said:

Sure, but I can quickly see I'd be paying for 600 SMS credits which I would have zero use for. Same for extra locations. I dont need additional features, just monitors.

Obviously you know your market better than I do, it's just too expensive for /me/ I realise that.

I doubt that SMS credits take a huge chunk of the price. It's just - people want to make an honest, decent living.
    If you have many websites to monitor - you could teach your friends how to do it (if you're doing it for friends, for free), or calculate the cost of tools you use (if you're charging for that as a service).

HetrixTools do offer a good quality service - and tech. support (at least in my experience - as a free - non-paying customer!). But bikes & hoes don't come for free!

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• Well, there are many choices for monitoring for free and I'm aware these free plans are to get people on board for the upsell. That's not really my point though, I'd be prepared to pay for the service if it means they can operate at a profit and hopefully stick around in the market, but just not $120 per year, that's too much for /me/. I'm aware for others, its a good value proposition if you can make use of the additional features.

@Adam1 said:

@yokowasis said:

@Adam1 said:

Damn. 40 Shared hosting in 40 different provider ?

• edited November 2020

@yokowasis said:

@Adam1 said:

@yokowasis said:

@Adam1 said:

yep!

edit: maybe ~50 across ~40

• @mikewazar said:
    Get an iOS app ???

Now this would be great. @Andrei are there any plans to add an app?

• Okay, I'm gonna give it a try. Maybe I am one of the lucky guys.

da0d3209cbeb35aaaf044a869c9dc651

@Adam1 said:

@yokowasis said:

@Adam1 said:

@yokowasis said:

@Adam1 said:

yep!

edit: maybe ~50 across ~40

I can hardly keep track with 5 providers.

@LeonDynamic said: Now this would be great. @Andrei are there any plans to add an app?

Not in the immediate future, no.

Cheers.

• @Andrei do we have some winners already?

• @Andrei said:

@LeonDynamic said: Now this would be great. @Andrei are there any plans to add an app?

Not in the immediate future, no.

Cheers.

An Android / iOS native app would be a nifty little thing to have to monitor our boxes. Just saying :smile:

• benj0xbenj0x OG
    edited December 2020

Well, Andrei posted it here too. So I guess I'll just delete my copy of it.

Look below.

Thanked by (3)nullnothere sgheghele Naix
    edited December 2020

Winners have been drawn, as follows:

(Prizes will be awarded by Monday the latest)

100x +5 Uptime Monitors / + 5 Server Monitors / + 16 Blacklist Monitors:
    --- LET
    swat4
    Alef
    unfortunately
    govac8
    dominame
    kend
    wokawoka
    Prime404
    hoastme
    Hooligan
    RossG
    iamtimbo
    erichica
    sunny_lanke
    Umair
    isunbejo
    long1215
    cmpe
    ywTech
    lightforce
    valk
    mrclown
    andrew1995
    daxterfellowes
    davi
    cloud
    supertech
    Luke007
    levnode
    Pepe
    Pilzbaum
    mtsbatalha
    zormal
    kzed
    darb
    majestic
    mbug
    misi
    nyamenk
    pulseone
    EnginTopcuoglu
    benj0x
    godong
    JabJab
    davi
    can
    alilet
    netfox
    Azenot
    akb
    OhJohn
    hotlineservers
    htgy
    Penguin
    1allen
    ilBarista
    smallbibi
    pwned
    mezoology
    Hakim
    MrLime
    maxisme
    nqservices
    LinuxDet
    WebGuru
    Trav
    LightBlade
    khaled
    Calvin
    tr1cky
    utama
    Xiaoming
    limited
    adilolv
    idle
    smaart
    ckm_2
    --- HT
    daman
    ahartman1896
    flips
    Falzo
    simlev
    --- LES
    @nhocconan
    @bdl
    @SuriCloud
    @IV__
    @akhfa
    @wintah
    @mikewazar
    @kuroneko23
    @Iroshan464
    @Joshua
    MS
    @kyaky
    @emilv
    @berkay
    @felixcool
    @ehab
    @jobnsunqiang
    @Multi_

20x 250 SMS Credits:
    --- LET
    GooDMaster
    plumberg
    kend
    Bandai
    toumi111
    d0gar00
    nodata
    Tim_kwakman
    Bertie
    pepa65
    donli
    Shamli
    khav
    --- HT
    root
    Dustlab
    --- LES
    @sgheghele
    @Naix
    @DavidEredics
    @casadebamburojo
    @Ark

3x 1 Year Professional Uptime Monitoring or 1 Year Personal Blacklist Monitoring (winner's choice)
    --- LET
    nhutphan
    --- LES
    @wimiu - Please PM me which plan you'd like to opt for.
    @gms - Please PM me which plan you'd like to opt for.

2x 1 Year Business Uptime Monitoring or 1 Year Professional (512-8h) Blacklist Monitoring (winner's choice)
    --- LET
    nessie
    Maximus

1x 1 Year Enterprise Uptime Monitoring or 1 Year Business (2k-12h) Blacklist Monitoring (winner's choice)
    --- LET
    cece

Thanks to everyone who participated and congratulations to the winners.

• I can't believe i won -- THANK you @Andrei very much ... have a good week ahead.

Thanked by (1)Falzo
  • Thanks so much @Andrei!

• Thanks @Andrei ?