VM with a couple of hundred GBs of SSD storage

Hi Guys,

Post Black Friday and Cyber Monday madness, in case a provider in EU has some spare flash storage on a node with limited CPU and RAM to spare, and could possibly fit me in, that'd be great.

Requirements are kinda modest at:

• CPU: 2vCores
  • RAM: 1-2GB
  • Space: 150-200GB SSD storage
  • Dedicated IPv4: Yes | IPv6: Not required.
  • Traffic: 500GB to 1TB/mo @ Gbit
  • Virtualization: KVM

Please feel free to reach out in private, if you'd like.
Thanks.

Comments

• ReadyDedisReadyDedis Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@K4Y5 said:
    Hi Guys,

Post Black Friday and Cyber Monday madness, in case a provider in EU has some spare flash storage on a node with limited CPU and RAM to spare, and could possibly fit me in, that'd be great.

• Virtualization: KVM Please feel free to reach out in private, if you'd like.
      Thanks.

what kind of pricing are you expecting ( NVMe )

• @ReadyDedis said:

@K4Y5 said:
    Hi Guys,

• Virtualization: KVM Please feel free to reach out in private, if you'd like.
      Thanks.

what kind of pricing are you expecting ( NVMe )

I am not really sure about the pricing for flash storage. So, could you send me an offer instead?

At this point, I have a VM with Wishosting that comes with 300GB of NVMe storage and 8GB of RAM for about $8/mo. I looked around, and also found a limited offer that Servarica ran for ~$4/mo for 200GB of SSD storage and 4GB of RAM. So, I guess something in between should be alright?

PS: Low End Budget was the reason that my request was primarily directed at providers that may have some unused flash storage on their nodes that they currently aren't able to monetize in absence of matching computing resources (CPU/RAM) that they usually provision their standard VMs with :smile:

• You could try Contabo if it's just a wild project.

• @vimalware said:
    You could try Contabo if it's just a wild project.

Now why didn't I think of that :lol: