DigiBoxx India - $39/year for 2 TB cloud storage

2»

Comments

• DewlanceDewlance Hosting ProviderOG
    edited January 2021

If server located in India and they are using end-to-end encryption or data stored in an encrypted method then we do not have any issue even If code is badly written. At lest data will be secure from PRISM.

However yearly price is showing Rs.350 ($4.8/Year).

I saw that many Indians involve in criticizing Indian products such as criticism against tooter.in, etc.

Dewlance - Affordable Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller Hosting
    WHMCS Addon - DemoTiger Video KB - Tutorial Videos for Hosting Providers.

• @Dewlance said:
    If server located in India and they are using end-to-end encryption or data stored in an encrypted method then we do not have any issue even If code is badly written. At lest data will be secure from PRISM.

However yearly price is showing Rs.350 ($4.8/Year).

I saw that many Indians involve in criticizing Indian products such as criticism against tooter.in, etc.

Lol true on both counts.

Noted on criticism... it’s both cultural and out of frustration of the hype.
    I love good products made wherever. On that note, willing to give it another try a few days later. Price point is not too high anyways.
    Happy to update my feedback if things work well. Back in December they did not.

Thanked by (1)Dewlance

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @Dewlance said: end-to-end encryption or data stored in an encrypted method then we do not have any issue even If code is badly written

proper encryption needs code to be written in a correct verifiable way. So if code is badly written, there is no guarantee that the encryption is correctly implemented and so this will be all the more worrisome - not something that can be trusted/depended on.

I'd be very wary of using their code to rely on encryption and instead I'd prefer to use something akin to rclone crypt to store data there.

Thanked by (2)Naix Freek
  • @vyas said:

Update March 2021:
    I signed up for another month of Paid plan - 100 GB. Better experience than before but still lacking.

Signup was okay - lots and lots of scripts loaded, including razorpay (for paid accounts) and .net/xamarin code...
    Upload is slow, one can upload only 5 files at a time using web browser.

Thanked by (2)kwaralala evnix

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @vyas said:

@vyas said:

Update March 2021:
    I signed up for another month of Paid plan - 100 GB. Better experience than before but still lacking.

Signup was okay - lots and lots of scripts loaded, including razorpay (for paid accounts) and .net/xamarin code...
    Upload is slow, one can upload only 5 files at a time using web browser.

Thanks, please keep updating. I am waiting for the day when I can mount as drive, with a utility a-la-rclone.