Looking for testers !free ryzen+nvme KVM !

2»

Comments

• some of them was place 2-3 orders so finnaly we will cancel all this

@les55 said: Yes, the network has been very stable

guys , this is not about network , is about the hardware and nothing more. The network yes is stable but the people need to know in this node is only 1gbps dedicated so can be struggle durring the test . I am interesed in hardwre and proxmox config if is all ok.

• @cociu said:
    some of them was place 2-3 orders so finnaly we will cancel all this

guys , this is not about network , is about the hardware and nothing more. The network yes is stable but the people need to know in this node is only 1gbps dedicated so can be struggle durring the test . I am interesed in hardwre and proxmox config if is all ok.

@cociu does the test represent number of people you will be selling it to? I mean will the number of user per node increase significantly in production? I am not asking for numbers just relative quantity because looking at current cpu performance and stability is very good atleast I will be buying one after this test ends.

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• @codelock said:

@cociu said:
    some of them was place 2-3 orders so finnaly we will cancel all this

@cociu does the test represent number of people you will be selling it to? I mean will the number of user per node increase significantly in production? I am not asking for numbers just relative quantity because looking at current cpu performance and stability is very good atleast I will be buying one after this test ends.

nice question ,

yes this is what i have look for to see how much can handle a such cpu, to see if proxmox is full compatible , to see the feedback quality. So yes will be rounded of this quantity of vms/node. Also the feedback until now is verry good. Still have something to improove because one customer was point something but will be resolved in the next hours. Also you must to know +80% of people who test this service is fuck the cpu almost all day ... so in a normal production this is not happen. We will see after some weeks. But definetly we wil offer this cpu in the verry soon days and like always the first offer will in a verry cheap price.

• will be a quick update our kernel so this will cause some minutes downtime.

• lentrolentro Hosting Provider

From @cociu (def is him! Esp that tanks part :lol )

Dear customers ,

today we will power down the ryzen node . Tanks all for join to test this product and thanks to all who give us a feedback. We will start to offer such offer in the next week.

The server will be powered down at 20.00 romanian time , so if you have some data to save this is the time.

Regarards,

Hostsolutions.ro TEAM.

• I loved this box, CPU was blazing fast. Network was good as well. Good luck @cociu Hoping to see more offers on AMD CPU.

Thanked by (1)Brueggus
  • How to identify cociu:
    1. Find mistakes and spelling errors
    2. ...
    3. Profit?

A joke dont take seriously

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited March 2021

cociu how is telia

I'm not asking for just myself but also on behalf of 10,000 other customers

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said: I'm not asking for just myself but also on behalf of 10,000 other customers

seems i have not been 100% prepared , we have test it and seems our router need some improvements , i just send today some upgrades for router and we will have 100% satisfaction start from tumorrow. But yes Telia is a Rocket and the customers will see this in 2 days,

Thanked by (1)cybertech
  • @dosai said: Hoping to see more offers on AMD CPU.

in one week aprox we will start ofeer it in all our locations.

Thanked by (1)dosai
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@cociu said:

@cybertech said: I'm not asking for just myself but also on behalf of 10,000 other customers

seems i have not been 100% prepared , we have test it and seems our router need some improvements , i just send today some upgrades for router and we will have 100% satisfaction start from tumorrow. But yes Telia is a Rocket and the customers will see this in 2 days,

awesome. I'm sure your 10,000 other customers will feel the same after effected.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cociu Any chance to make exceptions for beta testers for top-up offer? I currently don't have any active service with you so I cannot participate in the offer but, I am going to buy ryzen vps so thought I could save some money.
    But , top-up or not I am going to buy the ryzen vps to seed some torrents anyways..

Thanked by (1)Ganonk

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net