cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Bankruptcy/dead pool?

Comments

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

@teamacc said:
    With this discussion reaching page 2 and the previous post being over a week old: Nothing new has happened for storage customers.

Apparently @dahartigan has lost his nvme ssd to downtime, others are feeling lucky theirs is still online.

No word from @cociu yet.

Thanks for the update. Haven't had the willpower to get caught up on the OGF thread for awhile

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• @teamacc said:
    Apparently @dahartigan has lost his nvme ssd to downtime, others are feeling lucky theirs is still online.

Mine went down earlier today, too. I'm not sure whether it is involucrated yet, though.

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• Mine went down also , NVMe

• Luckily, all the servers jsg has access to are still up, so it's all good according to him...

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited July 2021

535 new... That escalated quickly. I guess I will stick to this thread here, then.

Thanked by (2)SeederKun mikho
  • providing good sister service

• Has anyone here got a service that's online?

Mixed messages on OGF, can't figure out if everything has gone down now or if some services are still going.

• edited July 2021

@WJJ said:
    Has anyone here got a service that's online?

Yes, Norway storage :/ is up for me, has been reasonably stable too.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited July 2021

@WJJ said:
    Has anyone here got a service that's online?

Mixed messages on OGF, can't figure out if everything has gone down now or if some services are still going.

Yes. Bucharest 2680v4 NVMe

45.x.x.x

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @teamacc said:
    With this discussion reaching page 2 and the previous post being over a week old: Nothing new has happened for storage customers.

No word from @cociu yet.

Still offline for me. Someone else on the same subnet reported the same over there too, so it's a possible network issue.

Pretty sure it's not coming back at this stage lol

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

• Yeah my 1tb openvz is working. Uptime 77 days.

• DecicusDecicus OG
    edited July 2021

2 of 3 servers are up still for me. One of them is a Norway SSD (non-NVMe from what I understand) offer (89.45.46.0/24) and has been running fine for months (with the exception of some network issues), the second is "€1/year Christmas meme deal" from OGF (45.14.148.0/22) which seems to have rebooted at some point last night.

The one server that isn't up is a storage server and... well - we know how that's going:

• 1 working

• edited July 2021

@cociu has been banned from LET

• bdlbdl OG
    edited July 2021

@arifur said:
    @cociu has been banned from LET

EDIT: wow, I got a (kind of) refund! I logged into the HS client portal to check how dead my 2x storage VPS services actually were... The Norway one was there but the Romania one had been removed.. Plus my credit balance had jumped 50EUR.

I had taken advantage of one of those credit promos where you top up credit and HS adds extra credit, so while it wasn't a Paypal refund it is still credit flowing into my account. Also found that the credit expiry had been extended (I had 2.50EUR in credit originally due a a brainfart when adding credit during the previous promo).

• edited July 2021

All services still off, even though panel displaying it as active... And no refound so far.. 2 storage VPS for € 40 / yr

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    Currently using VPS from BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

• People need to make a decision, move on or just accept the position as is and see what happens. Waiting and watching each day serves no purpose anymore. Let it go now, let the threads die and move on.

• @Lee said:
    People need to make a decision, move on or just accept the position as is and see what happens. Waiting and watching each day serves no purpose anymore. Let it go now, let the threads die and move on.

I paid for 3 years worth of service.

Whether i get this by actually having service or by having 3 years worth of drama doesnt matter to me.

I'll bump this weekly, and eventually monthly just to indicate it's still dead.

Hey teamacc. You're a dick. (c) Jon Biloh, 2020.

@teamacc said:

@Lee said:
    People need to make a decision, move on or just accept the position as is and see what happens. Waiting and watching each day serves no purpose anymore. Let it go now, let the threads die and move on.

I paid for 3 years worth of service.

Whether i get this by actually having service or by having 3 years worth of drama doesnt matter to me.

I'll bump this weekly, and eventually monthly just to indicate it's still dead.

no PayPal refound?

• @teamacc said: 3 years worth of drama

Yes, indeed.

• The NVME line stopped working exactly at start of new month . Probably was prepaid till June end

• @Falzo said:

@vyas said: No everytime I see Jerry Ryan I will remember jsg

but with boobs...

I think i've developed x-ray boob-ray vision. :relieved:

• @teamacc said: I paid for 3 years worth of service.

Whether i get this by actually having service or by having 3 years worth of drama doesn't matter to me.

This.

I believe @cociu has found a niche in the market. You may call it stockholm syndrome or sister syndrome or what ever.

But he has found his niche and some people are loving it when it's all up-up.

Thanked by (1)vimalware
  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@Janevski said:

@Falzo said:

@vyas said: No everytime I see Jerry Ryan I will remember jsg

but with boobs...

I think i've developed x-ray boob-ray vision. :relieved:

It's up now!

Thanked by (1)vimalware

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• NVMe line back up ......

• How much time is another question :o

• Holy shit. I just got a hetrixtools email to inform me that my involucrated NVMe server just came back online.

Get the best deal on your next VPS or Shared/Reseller hosting from RacknerdTracker.com - The original aff garden.

mines finally down too...

• @dahartigan said:
    Holy shit. I just got a hetrixtools email to inform me that my involucrated NVMe server just came back online.

Same here. Both Hetrix and Uptime Robot lit up

• Holy smokes... back after almost 100 hours.

1) From 2021, we guarantee an uptime of 99.97% (for each hour downtime, we will credit 1 day in your billing).

I'm rich!

Thanked by (1)dahartigan

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

This discussion has been closed.