Shared Hosting Providers with a "gift" option?

YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
edited December 2021 in Requests

In February a good friend and former co-worker of mine will celebrate their birthday. Since they started to get into Web Design a couple of months ago and currently start learning more about HTML/CSS/JS and WordPress, I want to gift them a 1 year Shared Hosting Plan and possibly a domain. Are there any providers here that can do this (maybe generate a 100% OFF Code for a certain package which I will pay in advance for 1 year? If you also offer domains that'd be great, too)? Do you know of any web hosts that offer this? :)

I know there is also Netlify, Github Pages, Wordpress.com etc, but they are not that "techy" yet and I think Shared Hosting would make for a good start.

Kind regards,
Ympker

Comments

• johnkjohnk Hosting Provider

We don't do domains unfortunately, but happy to offer a code to gift to your friend as needed.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • Just send him 50EUR.
    No, set up the cheapest VPS you have with nginx and php and sftp and mariadb and after a year, start charging him. :relieved:

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@Janevski said:
    Just send him 50EUR.
    No, set up the cheapest VPS you have with nginx and php and sftp and mariadb and after a year, start charging him. :relieved:

Thanks for chiming in. I actually have a lifetime dedi (mostly) idling and a lifetime reseller with Mike with more than enough resources available. Still wanted to gift them their own shared hosting plan somewhere else :) I'll wait a bit for further replies and see where I'll go from there.

• SGrafSGraf Hosting ProviderServices Provider

@Ympker said:
    In February a good friend and former co-worker of mine will celebrate their birthday. Since they started to get into Web Design a couple of months ago and currently start learning more about HTML/CSS/JS and WordPress, I want to gift them a 1 year Shared Hosting Plan and possibly a domain. Are there any providers here that can do this (maybe generate a 100% OFF Code for a certain package which I will pay in advance for 1 year? If you also offer domains that'd be great, too)? Do you know of any web hosts that offer this? :)

I know there is also Netlify, Github Pages, Wordpress.com etc, but they are not that "techy" yet and I think Shared Hosting would make for a good start.

Kind regards,
    Ympker

Happy to assist with both of that. Can do a 100% discount voucher, account credit to them or ....

Thanked by (1)Ympker

MyRoot.PW ★ Dedicated Servers ★ Web-Hosting ★ LIR-Services ★
    MrVM ★ Virtual Servers ★
    Blesta.Store ★ Blesta licenses and Add-ons at amazing Prices ★