Windscribe VPN 30GB/mo FREE for lifetime - Voucher

YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
edited February 2022 in General

Back in the days, there was good, old Reddit50 code for 50GB, but that one is no longer available.

There's a new code where you get 30GB/mo instead of 10GB/mo on the free plan, though.
Should work for existing accounts, too.

Read before you redeem: This will replace your current free plan. So, if you are on a free plan with more than 30GB/mo, it wouldn't make sense to redeem, as it replaces your current plan and does not add to it.

Redeem the following code in account area:
"Peace"

Thanked by (3)sonic ehab AlwaysSkint

Comments

• Thanks so much!

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

@sonic said:
    Thanks so much!

You are welcome! For free users, this is surely a welcome upgrade :) I remember when I started out with the 10GB free plan and it was used up pretty fast. Luckily, I bought their lifetime deal before it was gone.

• bdlbdl OG
    edited February 2022

FYI this is targeted at Russia and Ukraine-based users

• @bdl said:

i just applied, it works and i am elsewhere.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited February 2022

@bdl said:
    FYI this is targeted at Russia and Ukraine-based users

Someone brought this up on the other forum, too.

Here's my reply:

I've found it on german MyDealz App. Didn't know it was meant to be used in this context.
    Then, technically it should only be redeemed if you are the target group. Users have reported that it worked for them so far, though. "Abuse" at own risk.

@ehab I believe (given my quoted response) that while it is intended only for people from Russia/Ukraine area this is not enforced. I found the deal on german platform MyDealz without this context and it already had 1000+ likes with various people saying it worked for them. So, yeah. Something that's not enforced usually gets "abused" rather quickly. That being said, it is free PR for them and if they wanted to only restrict it to Ukraine and Russian people they could do it like OVPN ( https://www.ovpn.com/en/blog/standwithukraine ) and have people "from Ukraine" contact their support to get verified for free access. Since they chose not to do that, they'll have at least thought of the event that this code would be used by other people, I assume.

Thanked by (2)ehab bdl
  • @Ympker said:
    Back in the days, there was good, old Reddit50 code for 50GB, but that one is no longer available.

There's a new code where you get 30GB/mo instead of 10GB/mo on the free plan, though.

Read before you redeem: This will replace your current free plan. So, if you are on a free plan with more than 30GB/mo, it wouldn't make sense to redeem, as it replaces your current plan and does not add to it.

"Peace"

Hey, the voucher works.

Upgraded 10GB more.

I wish I could get their lifetime deal. Which is awesome.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited February 2022

@Fritz said:

@Ympker said:

"Peace"

Hey, the voucher works.

Upgraded 10GB more.

Lifetime's no longer available but at 49$ was a steal back then. I was like "Yeah, what could go wrong?" :p

• @Ympker said:

@Fritz said:

@Ympker said:

"Peace"

Hey, the voucher works.

Upgraded 10GB more.

Lifetime's no longer available but at 49$ was a steal back then. I was like "Yeah, what could go wrong?" :p

Back then when they are just started, I should invest at their lifetime deal. Their free plan is so limited.

I'm using Vpnunlimited as the second backup tho.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

@Fritz said:

@Ympker said:

@Fritz said:

@Ympker said:

"Peace"

Hey, the voucher works.

Upgraded 10GB more.

Back then when they are just started, I should invest at their lifetime deal. Their free plan is so limited.

I'm using Vpnunlimited as the second backup tho.

VPN Unlimited is awesome :D and yeah, LTDs usually are only initial (unsustainable) offers :D Have to take the risk sometimes. But if you do your due research on the product you want to purchase, it can be a good opportunity. So far, the lifetime deals I have bought have all hold up (iirc).

Thanked by (1)Fritz
  • thanks putin !