[Site Improvements] Quick poll on "Mark All Viewed" button

2»

Comments

• @TheDP said:

@tetech said: What is really needed is "ignore thread".

I don't think that's needed here right?

Maybe somewhere else :smiley:

:lol:

• LowHostingLowHosting Hosting Provider
    edited March 2022

@Mason said:

@FAT32 said:
    I believe quite a lot of users use it... that's one of the first thing people complained when I moved it somewhere when developing Vanilla theme

So it seems! I'm honestly quite surprised. Personally, I hate it because I accidentally press it all the time and miss replies.

So I'm not the only one :D

LowHosting.com - LowHosting.org

• Just adding with the crowd: Much needed button..... And honestly it should stay where it is!
    Thanks

• I never noticed this feature until I read this thread, love it :lol: using it daily now B)

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@bdl said:
    I never noticed this feature until I read this thread, love it :lol: using it daily now B)

That was expected.
    @Mason is a marketing genius. In this case, he used some reversed psychology with a survey as a bait call for action...

This forum is going places, le' me tell ya!

:)

Thanked by (4)bdl Mason AlwaysSkint Falzo

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• Just wanted to thank @Mason for bringing it to my attention. I knew it was there but had completely forgotten about it. Makes it so much easier to remember where I left off. :)

Thanked by (1)Mason
  • I use it all the time. Please keep it. thanks! <3

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Heh. No need to bring this back up for debate, I won't be removing the button given the response from everyone in the thread that finds it useful. Appreciate the input, all!

Thanked by (1)Falzo

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

This discussion has been closed.