Public Shout out to ExtraVM for excellent service

Been using service from ExtraVM for a few months now, the service has been great and @MikeA goes the extra mile to provide excellent support.

A+ provider, highly recommended!

And **NOBODY **asked me to write a review here, I just wanted to appreciate the great service ExtraVM provides and help others who are looking for a great provider.

Tagged:

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Hosting ProviderOG
    edited March 2022

I don't know your account, but thank you.

My Canada VDS Special plans are available now (15 currently in stock) if anyone reading this is interested!

https://extravm.com/billing/store/specials - $7/m - 2 Cores, 8GB RAM, 100GB NVMe, Unmetered Bandwidth, IPv4 & IPv6, DDoS Protection, IP Management & Network Firewall Access, VirtFusion Control Panel!

ExtraVM - High RAM Specials
    Yours truly.

• @MikeA said:
    I don't know your account, but thank you.

Let's just say a happy client of yours from "Viking Land" (you were kind enough to install an older PHP version on the server or me).

We usually get negative reviews for small problems, but it's very rare to get positive reviews specially on low-end forums.

I believe we should get more positive reviews about honest and good providers.

• VirtFusionVirtFusion Services Provider

@MikeA is a nice guy and always goes the extra mile, even for me 🤗.

Thanked by (2)Ympker MikeA

VirtFusion Affordable, Reliable virtualization management software for the hosting industry · Connect with us on Discord

• @MikeA said:
    My Canada VDS Special plans are available now (15 currently in stock) if anyone reading this is interested!

Do you have a looking glass or test IP for this location? Thanks!

@casadebamburojo said:

@MikeA said:

Do you have a looking glass or test IP for this location? Thanks!

https://bhs.lg.extravm.com

Thanked by (1)casadebamburojo

Yours truly.

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Just want to chime in as well. I had a VM for a little less than three years with Mike that was being used for a game server. In that entire time, I never had any issues reported by the players on the server nor had any need to submit a ticket for any reason. Would always recommend ExtraVM without reservation.

Thanked by (2)sonic MikeA

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

@Mason said:
    Just want to chime in as well. I had a VM for a little less than three years with Mike that was being used for a game server. In that entire time, I never had any issues reported by the players on the server nor had any need to submit a ticket for any reason. Would always recommend ExtraVM without reservation.

Thanks <3

Yours truly.

• @MikeA said:

Hi Mike. Any chance you could offer this in Europe too?

@Dufu said:

@MikeA said:

Hi Mike. Any chance you could offer this in Europe too?

I already have a Special plan in Europe, so no. The Special plans are just offered usually one in each region (US, Canada, Europe general, and likely one in Singapore sometime in the future).

Thanked by (2)Dufu casadebamburojo

Yours truly.

• Just got $7 VDS in Canada, hope to get one in France and one in USA soon.

• Any Sydney offers? @MikeA

@dylightful said:
    Any Sydney offers? @MikeA

Nah, but OVH has a good deal in Sydney honestly. $23 for 8GB RAM, 160GB NVMe, 1Gbps (a few TB bw) on their normal VPS line.

Yours truly.

• I also wanna chime in and say that I'm really pleased with my ExtraVM services. Those VDSes are top-notch.

@sonic said:
    Just got $7 VDS in Canada, hope to get one in France and one in USA soon.

Do you allow transfers @MikeA? I have a VDS in France that I no longer need (since I got one in Canada to replace it). It expires April 26th, so nearly one month left of it. Since I've already migrated what I need, it's basically just sitting there idle at this point.

@Decicus said:
    I also wanna chime in and say that I'm really pleased with my ExtraVM services. Those VDSes are top-notch.

@sonic said:
    Just got $7 VDS in Canada, hope to get one in France and one in USA soon.

Do you allow transfers @MikeA? I have a VDS in France that I no longer need (since I got one in Canada to replace it). It expires April 26th, so nearly one month left of it. Since I've already migrated what I need, it's basically just sitting there idle at this point.

Any service can be transferred, just open a ticket.

Thanked by (1)Decicus

Yours truly.

• BlaZeBlaZe Hosting ProviderOG

To add, I had their BF/CM (don't remember exactly) Shared (or was it reseller) hosting account few years back. It was for a cousin of mine and I managed it for him.
    No issues whatsoever. Ultimately had to cancel it coz my cousin got bored/lost the motivation for the project to continue.

Rock solid service from @MikeA 's ExtraVM

Thanked by (1)MikeA

ExoticVM.com - Find VPS in exotic locations!

• Same here, I had a couple of OpenVZ VPSes with ExtraVM for a couple of years until that particular offering was discontinued. I was unlucky enough to have been affected by one HW fault during that time, but at least it let me see that the level of service stays good not only when things are going well, but also, and importantly, when things are not going so well. The situation was handled properly and in a very customer-oriented way (while avoiding any corporate-style nonsense).

In summary, I too can recommend ExtraVM. I have certainly never felt like I was getting the short end of the stick; quite the opposite actually.

Thanked by (1)MikeA

Thank you guys. OpenVZ feels like forever ago now.

Yours truly.