Looking for LES Mod (Community Manager)

13»

Comments

• @deank said:
    I nominate @mason.

He should be decent.

Nah, did you hear about the 4th of July? He was too busy painting his toenails to do a deal thread 😆

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • start with @bikegremlin (only). I bet he is gonna do a decent job. grow slowly, if there is really a need for that later on.

Thanked by (3)TheDP bikegremlin Ympker
  • @Falzo said:
    start with @bikegremlin (only). I bet he is gonna do a decent job. grow slowly, if there is really a need for that later on.

I concur.

Thanked by (3)bikegremlin ehab Falzo

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

@Falzo said:
    start with @bikegremlin (only). I bet he is gonna do a decent job. grow slowly, if there is really a need for that later on.

As I said in my first post - while some people have to learn how to, I was born to idle & delegate.
    Like Jürgen Klopp, I bring out the best in every team member! :)

If there are enough high-quality volunteers, I'd be happy to skip.
    Likewise, I'm also happy to help.

...As always, every path has its pros and cons, no good deed goes unpunished, and Germany always scores in the final minutes.

Thanked by (3)TheDP Ympker Falzo

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• Fine, how about @LEST-BOT?

No one is going to be fairer than a bot.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• AbdullahAbdullah Hosting ProviderOG

Fine, how about @LEST-BOT?

No one is going to be fairer than a bot.

I fear they're Sentinent

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Appreciate everyone in this thread (and in my PMs) willing to take on this role and expressing support for others. Wonderful community we've got here and we have you all to thank for that. Thanks for sticking with us throughout the years. We hope the team we are putting together will bring some fresh life to this place and allow us to take our community to the next level.

Announcement with our mod selection(s) will be posted in a couple days.
    Thanks again!
    -Mason & mikho

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

This discussion has been closed.