What TV series are you currently watching?

124»

Comments

• tgl said: when you advertise a show as sci-fi, it should be sci-fi, not teen drama.

Sorry, but you fell for a Clickbait on YouTube

What is Clickbait on YouTube?

This is how clickbait (or linkbait) was invented. The main purpose of such an image is to make YouTube visitors click on a post. Although it is one of those things that will generate more video views and visits to a channel, people became irritated due to false advertising. Clickbait works well even today.

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

Started watching Atypical. Let's see :)

Thanked by (1)Phill
  • @Ympker said:
    Started watching Atypical. Let's see :)

My girlfriend just finished binging that. She rated it pretty high.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • Expanse Season 4. ?
    Whoopee ?

Thanked by (1)tgl
  • tgltgl OG
    edited December 2019

OH MY GOD

Thanked by (1)vimalware
  • ?watching two and half men. ??

Thanked by (2)Ympker beagle

Is "The Office" a good show? Should I watch on Flix UK or US? I take it these are two different versions.

• At the moment crossover infinite earths, lucifer, Lost in Space

• WSSWSS OGRetired

@Ympker said:
    Is "The Office" a good show? Should I watch on Flix UK or US? I take it these are two different versions.

Yes, and no.

The UK version is pretty good- until you realize Ricky Gervais is just playing himself.

The US version for the first season was almost a direct copy of the UK version. Eventually, it found it's stride, but it should have been cancelled before 9 seasons. I'd say Seasons 2 and 3 of the US version were pretty good, along with the episode where Michael moves his girlfriend to her new place. (Season 5, Episode 5)

https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/d9bd9cc6-39db-4144-979b-126c9bbeb186

Thanked by (1)Ympker

My pronouns are like/subscribe.

• @tgl said:

@IndoVirtue said:
    Does youtube series counts? Because I just finished Mind Field series by VSauce. Realized that it's now free for all (need to have YouTube Red before).

I watched also a series called Impulse, but its kinda lame, I thought it was sci-fi, unfortunately its a teen's story that was sexually abused, the sci-fi part is 1%, the rest is her story and how she struggles with this.

Don't have anything against promoting these subjects, but when you advertise a show as sci-fi, it should be sci-fi, not teen drama.

I watched the first season way back when it was released. I liked the idea but yeah, honestly felt like a drama instead of sci-fi. Haven't checked out the second season, though.

It don’t be like it is until it do.

• @terrorgen said:
    The Mandalorian when Mrs is working late hours. When she's around we watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Mandalorian has been great in my opinion so far! Really feels like I'm traveling back to the good old classic Star Wars days.

• Watchmen is epic.
    Mandalorian is good ... haven't spotted him eating or drinking yet :o

• edited December 2019

Watchmen took a hell of a lot of time , to heat up to the awesomeness. Ep6.7

• @kramer said:
    haven't spotted him eating or drinking yet :o

Fourth episode. ?

• Ahhh... suggest me some series guys. Netflix Australia sucks though

• @WSS said:

The UK version is pretty good- until you realize Ricky Gervais is just playing himself.

could be worse:
    you realize Ricky Gervais is just playing with himself.

• @ouvoun said:

@terrorgen said:
    The Mandalorian when Mrs is working late hours. When she's around we watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Mandalorian has been great in my opinion so far! Really feels like I'm traveling back to the good old classic Star Wars days.

The plot twist toward the end of episode 6 is epic! I cheered. Those fuckers deserve it!

Thanked by (1)Massimo

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @sasuke said:
    Ahhh... suggest me some series guys. Netflix Australia sucks though

FYI, BitTorrent rocks everywhere as it does not discriminate.

@sasuke said:
    Ahhh... suggest me some series guys. Netflix Australia sucks though

Get Ivacy VPN on sale for some 20$ lifeime/5 years and unblock Flix US+UK :)

• How about any

setup for prime video ?

@Rahul said:
    How about any

setup for prime video ?

Getflix supports Amazon Instant Video which presumably is referring to prime as well. Note though, that for prime US it's necessary to have a paid Prime account from the US. Unlike Netflix you can't have an EU Prime account and watch Prime US just by changing your region ip.

• CociuFlix beats all your flix