Would you consider these packages?

skorupionskorupion Hosting Provider
edited September 2022 in General

All on Ryzen 5 3500.
NVMe Disks
GB5 of 1 Core is approx 1000+
All on 1 Gbps unmetered line

Edit: The location is Warsaw Poland

Format is 1C (1 Core) / 2GB (RAM) / 50GB (NVMe Disk)/€5.05 (price monthly)

Which package would you choose?
  1. VPS 1C/2G/50GB/ €5.0529 votes
    1. Yes
      20.69%
    2. No
      79.31%
  2. VPS 2C/4G/100GB/€7.7229 votes
    1. Yes
      20.69%
    2. No
      79.31%
  3. VPS 3C/8G/200GB/€13.0829 votes
    1. Yes
      10.34%
    2. No
      89.66%
  4. VPS 4C/16G/400GB/€23.7929 votes
    1. Yes
        6.90%
    2. No
      93.10%

Technical Support at Crunchbits

Comments

  • lentrolentro Hosting Provider

    Prices seem a bit expensive for the LowEnd market

    Thanked by (3)lapua webcraft ralf
  • skorupionskorupion Hosting Provider

    @lentro said:
    Prices seem a bit expensive for the LowEnd market

    The bigger packages are priced adequately, but the smaller ones are not too much. These are meant for people who actually use their servers, and not just idle.

    Technical Support at Crunchbits

  • I shall consider it if you pay me instead.

    Aye, pay us to test it.

    ♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

  • Hetzner is cheaper then you, see no reason to buy them.
    Except, this is a rare location, maybe.

  • Depends, what network? Disk redundancy?

  • skorupionskorupion Hosting Provider

    @Neoon said:
    Hetzner is cheaper then you, see no reason to buy them.
    Except, this is a rare location, maybe.

    Hetzner is not really cheaper when you consider the disk space.

    Also location is Warsaw

    Technical Support at Crunchbits

  • With 1Gbps unmetered, I would say that is an ok price.
    I assume 1 IP4 and a bunch of IPv6 is included?

  • skorupionskorupion Hosting Provider

    @rcy026 said:
    With 1Gbps unmetered, I would say that is an ok price.
    I assume 1 IP4 and a bunch of IPv6 is included?

    1 v4, and sadly no v6 for now, as BGP sessions cost, and basically I'd have to sell something like 80 packages for a BGP session to be covered

    Technical Support at Crunchbits

  • @skorupion said:

    @rcy026 said:
    With 1Gbps unmetered, I would say that is an ok price.
    I assume 1 IP4 and a bunch of IPv6 is included?

    1 v4, and sadly no v6 for now, as BGP sessions cost, and basically I'd have to sell something like 80 packages for a BGP session to be covered

    In that case the price is totally irrelevant, I would never pay for something without IPv6. To be honest, I would not use it even if it was free.

    Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • GB5 of 1 Core is approx 1000+

    Could someone please explain what this means? Haven't seen this phrasing before

  • skorupionskorupion Hosting Provider
    edited September 2022

    @havoc said:

    GB5 of 1 Core is approx 1000+

    Could someone please explain what this means? Haven't seen this phrasing before

    Geekbench 5 score of 1 core is approximately 1000 because of virtualization

    Thanked by (1)havoc

    Technical Support at Crunchbits

  • How tf did @skorupion get their provider tag? Did you already set up an incorporated business?

  • What dc are they?

  • skorupionskorupion Hosting Provider

    @stevewatson301 said:
    How tf did @skorupion get their provider tag? Did you already set up an incorporated business?

    Yep.

    Technical Support at Crunchbits

  • @skorupion said:

    @lentro said:
    Prices seem a bit expensive for the LowEnd market

    The bigger packages are priced adequately, but the smaller ones are not too much. These are meant for people who actually use their servers, and not just idle.

    So, are these dedicated cores? If not, they are more than "a bit" on the high side. e.g server-factory is roughly €8 per 1 core / 2 threads.

  • skorupionskorupion Hosting Provider

    @ralf said:

    @skorupion said:

    @lentro said:
    Prices seem a bit expensive for the LowEnd market

    The bigger packages are priced adequately, but the smaller ones are not too much. These are meant for people who actually use their servers, and not just idle.

    So, are these dedicated cores? If not, they are more than "a bit" on the high side. e.g server-factory is roughly €8 per 1 core / 2 threads.

    Nope sadly not

    Technical Support at Crunchbits

  • Physically strong people don't use BGP.
    Give each customer a shovel and a spool of fiber.
    They dig a tunnel toward your house and plug into your router directly.

    Thanked by (1)typicalGta

    3 of 3 my VirMach VPS are online, but you should consider Webhosting24 aff or Nexril aff.
    box5 is the culprit - @Fritz ; yoursunny is my dinner for tonight - @FatGrizzly

  • typicalGtatypicalGta Hosting Provider

    @yoursunny said:
    Physically strong people don't use BGP.
    Give each customer a shovel and a spool of fiber.
    They dig a tunnel toward your house and plug into your router directly.

    This is exactly what us, real men do.. pffft imagine BGP

  • Poland locations aren't cheap, actually even higher than german ones. But if you check the offers from webhorizon, you could do this at an affordable pricepoint too.

  • Are you trying to resell mevspace?

  • skorupionskorupion Hosting Provider
    edited September 2022

    @dosai said:
    Are you trying to resell mevspace?

    yep (we all gotta start somewhere)

    Technical Support at Crunchbits

  • @skorupion said:

    @dosai said:
    Are you trying to resell mevspace?

    yep (we all gotta start somewhere)

    Good luck 👍

    Thanked by (1)skorupion
  • NeoonNeoon OG
    edited September 2022

    @yoursunny said:
    Physically strong people don't use BGP.
    Give each customer a shovel and a spool of fiber.
    They dig a tunnel toward your house and plug into your router directly.

    Government says no.

  • I like VPS 1C

    Thanked by (1)skorupion
Sign In or Register to comment.