Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Hosting Provider
    edited September 2022

Yeah, of course. They always check your files against everything. They do the same for images, for child safety. I'm sure if you uploaded a strongly worded and suggestive 'manifesto.doc' that you'd get a knock on your door quickly. I'm sure if you upload Adobe_Photoshop_Cracked_free.exe that you'd get a similar notice from them, as well.

Thanked by (1)dedicados

[ IncogNET LLC ] - Privacy By Design
    We believe that privacy and freedom of expression are two very important things, so we offer solutions to accessing and publishing content safely.
    [ USA: Liberty Lake, WA | Kansas City, MO | Allentown, PA ] [EU: Naaldwijk, NL ] [ CL Shared | KVM VPS | VPN | Dedicated Servers | Domain Names ]

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

Didn’t really have any doubts to begin with. But very weird target to prove it with.

• The perfect time and motivation to move on another Cloud Drive.

• Reminds me of when the DeCSS source code suddenly started being quarantined by Windows anti-virus last year.

• Everyone is watching you. You can't even trust yourself.

Believe in the end, worship the end. The end is nigh.

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin ATInDaHause

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

But... if one life is saved by this policy...

:)

Thanked by (1)dedicados

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

• @bikegremlin said:

But... if one life is saved by this policy...

:)

One man's problem is another man's opportunity.

Thanked by (1)bikegremlin
  • I, unfortunately, don't agree with the comments here. Users being shared documents with phishing links was a huge problem on Google Docs, and it's good that this was implemented. (And when it wasn't, another group of people were similarly blaming Google for the lack of such a feature.)

• @stevewatson301 said:
    I, unfortunately, don't agree with the comments here. Users being shared documents with phishing links was a huge problem on Google Docs, and it's good that this was implemented. (And when it wasn't, another group of people were similarly blaming Google for the lack of such a feature.)

I would agree with you if the file in question was being shared, but it looks that it wasn't...

• @ATInDaHause said:

@stevewatson301 said:
    I, unfortunately, don't agree with the comments here. Users being shared documents with phishing links was a huge problem on Google Docs, and it's good that this was implemented. (And when it wasn't, another group of people were similarly blaming Google for the lack of such a feature.)

I would agree with you if the file in question was being shared, but it looks that it wasn't...

I would just assume he shares the file, or has shared it some time before.

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• I'm sorry but if you assume that any provider of storage does not run all kinds of scanners on the content, then you are just stupid.

Thanked by (2)pikachu kasodk
  • creepy, but we already knew google was creepmaster so..

I ain’t reading all that, but I’m happy for you though. Or sorry that happened.