Route48.org to cease operations.

2»

Comments

• @yoursunny said:

@Neoon said:
    Sad, maybe you can continue to run this project on a smaller scale for LET/LES users?

MicroBGP / NanoBGP when?

As said before, I am not getting an ASN, despite this has been offered for free to me.
    I prob, would need an ASN anyway, if I wanted to announce other people's IP's, without bothering the upstream every time.

And Yes, some Sponsors already offered that.
    Still, likely not going to happen.

• skorupionskorupion Services Provider
    edited March 2023

@yoursunny said:

@Neoon said:
    Sad, maybe you can continue to run this project on a smaller scale for LET/LES users?

MicroBGP / NanoBGP when?

Microv6 is going to be VPN
    Nanov6 is going to be BGP IPv6

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• edited March 2023

I can see the current state of your mind, but its not too late to change your mind. Before quitting, I suggest putting up your prices up. The jokes are coming to you because they can afford to, once you are out of their reach, they will go somewhere else and your troubles will mostly go away. I promise you, you are more important to your good customers than you realise and I'm sure most of them would be willing to pay more to keep using your services. At least try this before you quit- to find out how much you are really worth and where you could go if you pushed yourself. Its like a girl friend, you think you cannot get better, but when you break up you find out you can get better. ;) ;)

Put up your prices and see what happens, you have nothing to lose.....

In 1 month, your online enemies will have forgotten you and you will be free to grow.

• How about 4.25 AUD per month