OpenVZ is end of life and probably not even getting security updates any more, just so you know, it's not fine
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
I think Robert intentionally set it OOS. We had a nice chat through tickets a couple of months ago, but I think he's at the same place most of us are. "Keep it running, but that's it." - I can't tell you when he even got rid of the Los Angeles location.
There really isn't anything comparable to what the user wants- reliably. Even Aruba didn't offer this.
Well, it's back in stock today. Wasn't on Monday.
@AnthonySmith said:
OpenVZ is end of life and probably not even getting security updates any more, just so you know, it's not fine
Even worse, the last few user-page roots would immediately give any OVZ client space root to the Hypervisor. If there are any left with user-level access, it's been taken over.
@mycheap said:
look at my profile u will see good tarife
Can I suggest you read the new rules pinned to the top of the forum and request a provider tag?
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
At that price point, it’s not easy though not impossible (more likely a flash sale or Black Friday deal). You’d need to either increase your budget or compromise on specs.
Comments
Not 100% what you're looking for, but:
https://tinykvm.com/
OpenVZ is end of life and probably not even getting security updates any more, just so you know, it's not fine
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
Two vcores and 30gb storage for $1/month is really-really rare.
It is possible to find something like that on sales, but not every year. And I doubt there will be sales like that soon enough.
I think Robert intentionally set it OOS. We had a nice chat through tickets a couple of months ago, but I think he's at the same place most of us are. "Keep it running, but that's it." - I can't tell you when he even got rid of the Los Angeles location.
There really isn't anything comparable to what the user wants- reliably. Even Aruba didn't offer this.
Well, it's back in stock today. Wasn't on Monday.
Even worse, the last few user-page roots would immediately give any OVZ client space root to the Hypervisor. If there are any left with user-level access, it's been taken over.
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
TierHive fits your budget, even comes with separate hosting
DM us for private tracker invite.
look at my profile u will see good tarife
Can I suggest you read the new rules pinned to the top of the forum and request a provider tag?
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
I previously had Virmach with similar specs for the last 4-5 years, it's been great up until recently. Looking to replace it with something else.
TierHive is one that I've been looking at as well. I'll look at tinykvm as well.
I actually didn't realize openvz is dead. Agreed that it isn't fine.
Racknerd
At that price point, it’s not easy though not impossible (more likely a flash sale or Black Friday deal). You’d need to either increase your budget or compromise on specs.
While promoting TierHive is good, I challenge you to make an instance with 2 vcores and 1gb ram there.
Netcup VPS pico?
https://www.netcup.com/en/server/vps-lite
I can do KVM for this. What location are you looking for?
I recommend Carrd. They’re got tons of free templates. I am tired of manually maintaining sites. Time to do more with my limited time.
I moved all my websites to Carrd, and cancelled all my idlers.
Save the earth, don't idle.
How does 1.84 EUR/mo come out to be 12 USD per year? Actually it is $25.05/year, more than twice as expensive than asked. Stop your spam and offtopic.