I've been looking for affordable VPS plans and servers with annual payment discounts lately! Does an
Recently, I've been gathering discount deals and compiling them on my website. Although there are already some listings, I'd like to find more affordable VPS or server options. Once I've organized them, it'll be easier for everyone to find what they're looking for! Please share your favorites! Thank you so much!
Cheap VPS Deals List: (has affiliate links) https://nodecompass.com China Hosting Forum: https://nodesuper.com
Tagged:

Comments
Moved to requests.
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
What do you consider "affordable?"
Slow Servers VPSs hosted on OpenBSD's VMM on secondhand, low power hardware in Spokane, WA, USA. Cryptocurrency accepted, no KYC. Starting at $36/year.
I can’t afford KYC even if free.
I only spend that effort for paid.
Did I keep answer your question or give you more questions?
I moved all my websites to Carrd, and cancelled all my idlers.
Save the earth, don't idle.
My favourite are the hostdzire specials from leaseweb atm
@AnthonySmith Thank you for helping to reset the correct classification.
Cheap VPS Deals List: (has affiliate links) https://nodecompass.com China Hosting Forum: https://nodesuper.com
A while ago, I got a discount on their website and made a one-time purchase for three years. But in the end, they told me they only serve corporate clients, and then they refunded me.
Cheap VPS Deals List: (has affiliate links) https://nodecompass.com China Hosting Forum: https://nodesuper.com
I mean to offer the best discount possible. Thank you.

Cheap VPS Deals List: (has affiliate links) https://nodecompass.com China Hosting Forum: https://nodesuper.com
Hey!
Not sure if that’s exactly what you’re looking for, but some time ago we launched a sale across our whole Budget VPS lineup, so the discount works on all of our Budget VPS plans.
On top of that, you also get an additional discount based on the billing period you choose. We offer monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual, biennial, and triennial billing options.
Check the Sale Here: https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/11218/nolimitcloud-budget-sale-offers-from-12-99-year-nvme-kvm-vps-germany#latest
Use code
LES25to get 25% off our Budget VPS lineup in Germany. The discount is recurring, so you’ll continue receiving 25% off on every billing cycle even after upgrading your package!In case of any questions, let me know!
Livia
Our Website: https://nolimitcloud.eu/
VPS: https://nolimitcloud.eu/pages/vps-hosting - make sure to click "Budget VPS" category.
Yeah, that's leaseweb direct. Hostdzire is a reseller that also has really good prices, even better when they do promotions