My early experience with TierHive.com
I know it's too early to give a review, but why not?
I just tried signing up for Tierhive and found out that I got free credits. I deployed a VM in Singapore and installed my emulator. I just can't believe it. It is indeed running as a standard VM. I thought this might be like a dirty NAT VPS out there, but it isn't. My little server is running so well. CPU usage is about 5-20% and it still has free RAM even though it only has 512MB. I have plenty of VMs with Serverpoint, Servarica, Racknerd, Rackgenius, AspireHost, Fourplex, Webhorizon, and yes, I can compare this little 512MB VM from Tierhive. Network speed is not needed for my use case and the IOPS, so yes, I am now adding some more tokens.
To be honest? I have a VDS 4c/8g VM from BudgetVM, but it runs like it's from the stone age. TierHive works better.
Comments
@AnthonySmith seems to know how to deal with noisy neighbors. I haven't had any issue even with my bargain-basement tier VPS.
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
How can this post already have 3.3K views?
A whole minute later, there's another 1,000 hits.
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
rigged.
What the hell?
I would love to look into it, but I don't know if I have the energy to mentally divert AGAIN today.
Maybe @Frameworks can explain why the views are so hyped?
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
Best guess: meta or some other AI shite crawler is not respecting anything and smashing this post for some reason.
If it keeps going up I will diver and see whats happening from the LES server.
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
5.3K now
export SIGNATURE="just_a_product_of_the_${ENV:-/}"
6k now
Maybe one of the LET bots got confused
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
I just stuck a coin in F5 key, so it keeps on refreshing
I can't tell if that's a joke... 2026, what a time to be alive.
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
If he was capable of hitting over 1000 times in a minute by hitting F5, that's a hell of a pipe.
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
Sorry, Muse is running amok.
The last flan is taken. 🍮 affbrr
well it stopped growing right after... lol i just don't know what is real any more; I have AI exhaustion, might install DOS and forget about the internet.
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
Assuming you're talking about FreeDOS (pops up on unrelated searches once in a while), web servers are available (haven't tried), so you can't escape the internet (sorry).
If you thought Facebook was a cesspit before..
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
Oh man, that reminds me of the early days of online games back in late 90s early 2000s. Grinding was the fun!
Best and friendliest hosts Host-C , Hostbrr aff.
Oh, for what it's worth, @AnthonySmith - your linkback credit system could use some refinement. I forgot to turn it off when I saw the test worked- I posted the link on My Profile and it's been crediting me.
E: Damn it. So close for a screenshot, but too late and too lazy to try to top it up a dollar and wait again.
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
I don't mind, lowendspirit gives good SERP I am happy for the links to be anywhere.
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/
Is that even a thing anymore? They're all stupid AI bots before you get an actual response now for most of them.
And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
Yeah seems to be, the automated shit and the shortcuts not so much, but I have found good old fashioned SEO actually still works fine.
Still getting about 50 new sign ups per day and growing back links are growing and social media mentions are growing, some people are even making youtoobz about TierHive.
It's been the most fun part tbh, I need to get back on it, I have been fire fighting constantly.
TierHive - Hourly VPS - NAT Native - /24 per customer - DE, UK, SG, CA, USA x4, FR x2, AU, PL, NL, JP
FREE tokens on sign up, try before you buy. | Static Hosting Free for life: https://tierhive.com/static-hosting/