[mrvm.net] - Closing Las Vegas location

mikhomikho AdministratorOG

Just sent out an email that Las Vegas is closing due to repetitive problems in that location and trouble getting replies on tickets.

Posting it here as well, if someone misses the email and reads it here.

I'm writing this email to you, as you have service in Las Vegas.

As you already know, Las Vegas became unreachable on Sunday 23:55 CET.

Since the, there has been zero response from the Provider even though I've tried multiple channels to get in contact with them.

As some of might remember, this is not the first time that this location has been down without the Provider answering tickets or replying thru other communication channels.

It is therefor with sadness that I today has come to the decision that I will NOT keep sending money to someone who can't/won't answer tickets at all.

I will not leave you hanging, instead I'm asking you to open a ticket, requesting any other location and you will get a similar VPS in that location and add an additional 3 months of service on that new location.

It is a first ask, first served deal. If the location is full, I can't create a new VPS for you in that location. The exception is Singapore.

There has been a couple of cancellations and there is now room for some new installations.

I'm sincerely sad for the situation we currently are in. I will try to do the best.

Please let me know as soon as possible of your choice of location.

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

Comments