[KTS24.com] 24 Advent offers for you

Comments

• @debaser said:

@elflord said:
    I see they just changed the item to 9.99 on the promo page as well. Was likely an error then. Shucks.

I charged 10 euros on my account so the order got through, without me noticing that there was a bug on the advent calendar page. :'(

Oh well.

Yeah same. Well hopefully there is another deal :)

SoftwareArchitect, Projectmanager, Founder, Innovator and passionate admin in my free time.

• @david said:

@debaser said:

@elflord said:
    I see they just changed the item to 9.99 on the promo page as well. Was likely an error then. Shucks.

I charged 10 euros on my account so the order got through, without me noticing that there was a bug on the advent calendar page. :'(

Oh well.

And I have a month of testing on a somewhat more expensive than I thought 6 core Ryzen.

• Waiting for storage offers cheap ass it can get

• @debaser said:

@david said:

@debaser said:

@elflord said:

Oh well.

And I have a month of testing on a somewhat more expensive than I thought 6 core Ryzen.

Under the circumstances, you could ask for a refund if you wanted to

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• @david said:
    Yeah for 9,99 it's nothing special :(

do you know about the same specs and price somewhere else?

Thanked by (2)chocolateshirt MaxKVM
  • @angstrom said:

@debaser said:

@david said:

@debaser said:

@elflord said:

Oh well.

Under the circumstances, you could ask for a refund if you wanted to

Nah, I’m just gonna keep it for at least a month. It’s quite a beast.

And 9,99 for a 6 core Ryzen isn’t that expensive.

• Tomorrow's (= December 4th's) offer appeared a bit early:

2 shared Xeon E5 Cores
    6 GB ECC RAM
    90 GB SAS HDD

For €3,99 / month

"A single swap file or partition may be up to 128 MB in size. [...] [I]f you need 256 MB of swap, you can create two 128-MB swap partitions." (M. Welsh & L. Kaufman, Running Linux, 2e, 1996, p. 49)

• edited December 2020

-deleted-

• @RapToN said: Open a new door

Is the december 5th offer without an IP address? (keine)?

• RapToNRapToN Hosting ProviderOG

@elflord said:

Is the december 5th offer without an IP address? (keine)?

That is correct.

There is no public IP address included in the current offer. In the FAQ you can find information about accessing your server via VPN or port forwarding.

Per IP address there are currently 100 forwarded IPv4 ports available.
    Alternatively public IPv6 addresses (1 € setup) or IPv4 addresses (1 € / month + 1 € setup) can be rentet additional.

Thanked by (1)elflord
  • Have to register/start the order to see included bandwidth?
    (Or maybe it's hidden because I'm using a mobile web browser.)

• edited December 2020

Hmm so I just ordered the Dec 9th deal, the special offers page shows 0.99 but I got charged 1.49

Thanked by (1)mikewazar
  • @xyphos10 said:
    Hmm so I just ordered the Dec 9th deal, the special offers page shows 0.99 but I got charged 1.49

don't worry they will credit you .... just open a ticket.

edited December 2020

@xyphos10 said:

Hello, i am. Sorry for that bugs in our advent system. We will check all offers today to find such missings in our site.

To honor that we used the wrong price in the website I will change the price to 1,29€ per month on the panel and website.

All customers who already ordered will get 1€ as credit abd price changed to 1,29€ per month.

For 0,99 € per month it's not possible to get enough IPs, so we had to higher the price.

• although there is bug with the controlpanel. I love this provider within 7days . His reponse is so fast and he will take your advice .

• @xyphos10 said:

Does it state included traffic? :)

@flips said:

@xyphos10 said:

Does it state included traffic? :)

All servers include "traffic fair use". To keep it simple: there are at least 2 TB Traffic per month inclusive.
    And we always contact our customers before we limit his connection.

Thanked by (1)flips
  • Is something like 1x Ryzen, 2-4GB RAM, 20GB Disk planned?

• So I finally got around to setting up my new vps but not sure if the provider is suffering a DDOS or something but uptime has been horrible lately.

@xyphos10 said:
    So I finally got around to setting up my new vps but not sure if the provider is suffering a DDOS or something but uptime has been horrible lately.

We have been actively using our systems all day and have not experienced any problems from either Voderfone or Deutsche Telekom.

After a cursory glance at your server I can say that your server has been up and running for a little over an hour. During this time problems have already occurred?
    If there are connection problems, we need to receive further data from you in order to improve the routing.

• @RapToN said:

@xyphos10 said:
    So I finally got around to setting up my new vps but not sure if the provider is suffering a DDOS or something but uptime has been horrible lately.

We have been actively using our systems all day and have not experienced any problems from either Voderfone or Deutsche Telekom.

After a cursory glance at your server I can say that your server has been up and running for a little over an hour. During this time problems have already occurred?
    If there are connection problems, we need to receive further data from you in order to improve the routing.

I sent you a DM with the mtr and ping reports

• Can we upgrade later?

• @webcraft said:
    Can we upgrade later?

in the cp there are 2 options [ addons , upgrade ] you can see what is available for the service you selected. If none available then you need to order a new service.

• Some issue with SSL Certification?

Thanked by (1)Freek
  • @vyas said:
    Some issue with SSL Certification?

Was about to post the same. Your SAN and common name (panel.haendler.it) do not match your domainname (kts24.com)

• @ehab said:

@webcraft said:
    Can we upgrade later?

in the cp there are 2 options [ addons , upgrade ] you can see what is available for the service you selected. If none available then you need to order a new service.

None :(

• @webcraft said:

@ehab said:

@webcraft said:
    Can we upgrade later?

None :(

then special offers do not have upgrade functions, You can ask support but don't expect price to be same.

• @ehab said:
    then special offers do not have upgrade functions, You can ask support but don't expect price to be same.

Thanks for your answer. I'll just wait for the next offer, there are still a couple days to go. Actually, I'm looking forward to some high clock CPU offers (either ryzen or better more modern Intel cpu).

• Just got a 404 on that special offers page ...

@webcraft said:

@ehab said:

Thanks for your answer. I'll just wait for the next offer, there are still a couple days to go. Actually, I'm looking forward to some high clock CPU offers (either ryzen or better more modern Intel cpu).

There will be more Ryzen offers once the new Nodes are placed in our datacenter :)

@flips said:
    Just got a 404 on that special offers page ...

Unfortunately, I made a mistake with the web server today, which I only became aware of very late due to other urgent problems.

In the meantime, the website, which temporarily only displayed the panel, is fully functional again.