What is the view on cPanel & providers these days?

Curious to know if anyone is having any issues with cPanel providers in relation to the recent price hikes. Noting that the other place still has the restriction on offers, is it really warranted?

I have been watching closely to see if the fallout was going to be as bad as some predicted but other than some adjustments to pricing that do not appear to have that bad there does not appear to have been any real change to services being offered.

I know my views on the pricing change have been unpopular but I still stand by them.

Just not seeing many providers making a move to DA really, certainly nowhere near the expected levels and even in the LE market there are very few.

Thanked by (1)WebHostingDomain
Tagged:

Comments

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

Its still early, some LE market providers might not have finished adjusting to the new prices.

The service provided probably hasn’t changed that much.
    The panel is still the same, the only difference is if the provider eats the price difference or passes it on to the customer.

We might very well see some providers who hasn’t done their homework very well make another round of price changes to adjust to the current situation.

The larger companys doesn’t have the same option as smaller webhosts who can change system ”over night”.
    Larger companys takes longer time to change and adapt.

With that, we haven’t seen the last from the cPanel price increase.

Thanked by (1)Lee

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• Turn of the year will surprise quite a few, I suspect. I'm not going to mention the provider but I predict a possible price rise on one of my VPS.

Thanked by (1)Ympker

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)