Roundcube 1.4.0 Released - New Theme & Bug Fixes.

MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider
edited September 2022 in General

We proudly announce the final release of the long awaited major version 1.4 of Roundcube webmail.
After more than two years of hard work by Alec and other volunteer contributors, Roundcube finally gets the responsive skin with full mobile device support - the Elastic.

In addition to the new UI we introduce these new features:

Email Resent (Bounce) feature
Improved Mailvelope integration
Support for Redis and Memcached cache
Support for SMTPUTF8 and GSSAPI
Plus numerous improvements and bug fixes collected from your precious feedback as well as updates > to recent versions of 3rd party libraries like jQuery and TinyMCE.

See the full changelog in the release notes on the Github download page.

P.S I am not associated with the products or creators quoted in this post.

Thanked by (3)AlwaysSkint ITLabs Amitz
Tagged:

Comments

• Roundcube is finally looking modern. Looks like it can give Rainloop a run for its money now.

Thanked by (2)MichaelCee Amitz

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee OGServices Provider

@poisson said:
    Roundcube is finally looking modern. Looks like it can give Rainloop a run for its money now.

Indeed :D I had installed the template a few ago so I've played about but it's nice that it's out on stable release now.

• How do you prevent spam emails on own hosted emails? Or do you use roundcube with emails hosted elsewhere?

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• @SmallWeb said:
    P.S I am not associated with the products or creators quoted in this post.

Michael bought Spaceweb and now Roundcube :astonished:

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee

BF/CM - Buyer Beware. Conduct your own due diligence on the sustainability of the deals presented here as well as the provider's track record.

• Bing Bong HELLO! That looks nice.
    Wonder when cPanel will update it.

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee
  • Look so nice , finally modern Roundcube.

Thanked by (1)MichaelCee