FluidStack Hiring UK-based associates (sales/business development)

lentrolentro Hosting Provider

Hello my LESbians,

If you have any friends (or even you!) who need a job and have a bit of experience in sales/business development, come join the FluidStack team! Under the associate role, you will help our team communicate with our suppliers and customers to continue growing our business.

Ideally you are based in London (used to be in WeWork until corona. Only remote right now but need to be on a similar time zone).

"FluidStack provides cloud GPU infrastructure at 80% less. Having grown 8x in the past 6 months and serving all from publicly traded companies to Hollywood studios, we are the perfect workspace for sharp, bold and ambitious doers. Come work with us to build the infrastructure companies use to change the world!"

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2427821705/

Comments

• If i applay for the job can i have a personal secretary girl ?

Thanked by (1)lentro
  • Sounds cool!
    When things normalise it will be a London based position or is remote (EU) possible?

• lentrolentro Hosting Provider

@cociu said: If i applay for the job can i have a personal secretary girl ?

Lollolloolloollo. No, only sisters. Bring a sister to work :lol: .

@daffy said: When things normalise it will be a London based position or is remote (EU) possible?

No idea yet, things change v quickly, but if you're in the EU, I think you should apply (e.g. one manager has been living in France)

Thanked by (1)daffy
  • @lentro said:

@daffy said: When things normalise it will be a London based position or is remote (EU) possible?

No idea yet, things change v quickly, but if you're in the EU, I think you should apply (e.g. one manager has been living in France)

I see! Well, I'm a Norwegian (non-EU) currently living in Romania (EU) so not sure how things would work out with regards to paperwork, but I might just apply just for shits and giggles :)

PS: I'm not @cociu undercover ?

• @daffy said: apply just for shits and giggles

Sounds like a solid start to your application.

Thanked by (1)lentro
  • @Lee said:

@daffy said: apply just for shits and giggles

Sounds like a solid start to your application.

Damn, you got me.

• @daffy said: apply just for shits and giggles

I applied for a job once for the hell of it (my first IT job actually) as I had no training other than self taught, and wasn't working in IT at the time. Turns out I was the "most capable" person who applied and was offered the job lol.

Thanked by (1)Not_Oles

@Mr_Tom said: Turns out I was the "most capable" person who applied and was offered the job lol.

That's insane haha. Appaz we have already have like 25 applicants, 5 of whom are over qualified, so at least I hope that won't happen here :)

• @lentro said: That's insane haha

I can't speak for other applicants at the time but it was a PHP Dev role and I left college as a qualified blacksmith - but I turned up with a laptop and demonstrated what I'd taught myself and got it lol. My laptop was running Slackware but I'd rewritten the init system so that the boot messages showed the "[ OK ]" after each line (unless there was an issue) in colour like Red Hat used to which they were impressed with.
    This was quite a few years ago lol.

Thanked by (2)lentro Not_Oles