Inception Hosting - The sales strike back - Part II (Triple BW + double disk) [NL+UK]

InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Hosting ProviderOG
edited March 2021 in Offers

Hi Folks,

This is just an update to last weeks offer post as it started to get messy and it has been a week, the position has changed a bit in that London is now nearing full and Amsterdam has more space, I will again repeat this is going to be a limited-time sale and I cannot say exactly when it will end, but when it does that will be that and these will probably not be repeated.

This sale is just to clear up the irregularities and balance things back out within Inception Hosting before launching new hardware so you have the chance to grab an absolute bargain!

I have been given permission to triple the bandwidth on top of what is already double disk or more so this really is now an unbeatable offer!

KVM in London and Amsterdam.

• CPU in London: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 v6 @ 3.80GHz (4.20GHz max)
  • CPU in Amsterdam: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E-2276G CPU @ 3.80GHz (4.90GHz max)

Special Offer Notes:

• Those that took advantage in last weeks offer will get automatically upgraded bandwidth/transfer but I need some time as it is manual, feel free to raise a ticket if you don't see BW/Transfer matching the specs below after 7 days I am human and miss things.
  • Due to the nature and reason for this specific sale being a unique one it is not possible to convert existing orders into this deal however all efforts to allow this sort of thing in the future will be made.
  • The refund policy for these is strictly 48 hours from the time of the order being placed not the standard 14 days.
  • Stacking is no longer permitted due to the administrative burden.
  • SSD Cached may be making an appearance it is simply not a priority right now however available stock has been released at regular pricing.

This advert is not exclusive, please feel free to share it, it is being posted to LES first though <3

Questions and comments are all very welcome!

Cheers everyone!

Ant.

https://inceptionhosting.com
Please do not use the PM system here for Inception Hosting support issues.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.