[TRANSFER] LETBOX 200GB KVM Los Angeles Storage SBox

I got this storage box during BF of 2016. Don't have much use for it anymore so I requested a cancellation.
Wanted to offer it up to the community for USD 1 before it expires on 12/08/2019.
Per @key900, the service cannot be transferred to a Chinese account. That is the only restriction.
Renewal is USD 25/year.

The all seeing eye sees everything...

Comments

• Proof that this is legit:

• @terrorgen said:
    Per @key900, the service cannot be transferred to a Chinese account. That is the only restriction.
    Renewal is USD 25/year.

I have some storage boxes to let go soon as well, and I don't need the provider to tell me that. I am ethnically Chinese but I think the odds of trouble from PRC customers are so high it is not worth saddling my providers with unnecessary problems.

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• @poisson said:

@terrorgen said:
    Renewal is USD 25/year.

I have some storage boxes to let go soon as well, and I don't need the provider to tell me that. I am ethnically Chinese but I think the odds of trouble from PRC customers are so high it is not worth saddling my providers with unnecessary problems.

Well you need to spell out the eligibility first right?
    I subscribed to a few provider's Discord channel and I couldn't imagine what the providers are facing every day.
    Ethnic Chinese here too. Sometimes I wonder why our compatriots behave so differently.

Thanked by (1)poisson

• @terrorgen said:
    Ethnic Chinese here too. Sometimes I wonder why our compatriots behave so differently.

I have a lot of PRC friends in real life actually, and they thankfully are ok. I think the societal strata matters. As a rule, PRC from bigger, more prosperous cities who have gone overseas for an extended period tend to be ok (like my real-life PRC friends) but 99% of the population do not fit this profile. The internet makes things worse by allowing that 99% to freely export obnoxious behaviour that is frowned upon by the rest of the world. Of course, it could have been much worse without the Great Firewall.

Thanked by (1)terrorgen

Deals and Reviews: LowEndBoxes Review | Avoid dodgy providers with The LEBRE Whitelist | Free hosting (with conditions): Evolution-Host, NanoKVM, FreeMach, ServedEZ | Get expert copyediting and copywriting help at The Write Flow

• Same here. I am even married to one.

Thanked by (1)poisson

• @terrorgen said:
    Same here. I am even married to one.

Thanks for the confirmation, sir.

• Gone!

• @terrorgen said:

@terrorgen said:
    Gone!

Server or spouse? :tongue:

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• @somik said:

@terrorgen said:

@terrorgen said:
    Gone!

Server-lah!

• @terrorgen said:

@somik said:

@terrorgen said:

@terrorgen said:
    Gone!

Server-lah!

LOL, all good then.

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.