Hetzner Setup special! -- No setup fees for AX41, 51, and 61 machines!

Tom. 穆坦然. Not Oles. Happy New York City guy visiting Mexico! How is your 文言文?
The MetalVPS.com website runs very speedily on MicroLXC.net! Thanks to @Neoon!

Thanked by (1)chocolateshirt
Tagged:

Comments

  • Thats how it goes. They probably have 1000`s of idling cancelled servers due to their insane ip price now.

    Thanked by (3)AlbaHost yoursunny adly
  • After their IP pricing change, they shold stop charging for the setup :D

    Amadex.com Domainer + IT Supporter | Brbljaona Balkan Chat Website | ICT Jobs Croatia | Internet Speedtest

  • @Kaffekopp said:
    Thats how it goes. They probably have 1000`s of idling cancelled servers due to their insane ip price now.

    I am pretty sure they will sell them quickly enough anyway. demand will always be there and also not everyone needs or cares about additional IPs, so...

    @Amadex said:
    After their IP pricing change, they shold stop charging for the setup :D

    as said, IP pricing is not neccessarily the main criteria or highest priority to every client. I'd rather assume that not even half of their customer need additional IPs at all.

    Thanked by (1)Lee
  • @Falzo said:

    @Kaffekopp said:
    Thats how it goes. They probably have 1000`s of idling cancelled servers due to their insane ip price now.

    I am pretty sure they will sell them quickly enough anyway. demand will always be there and also not everyone needs or cares about additional IPs, so...

    Maybe so, but it's certainly interesting timing, to have a sale so soon after their IP price change.

    @Amadex said:
    After their IP pricing change, they shold stop charging for the setup :D

    as said, IP pricing is not neccessarily the main criteria or highest priority to every client. I'd rather assume that not even half of their customer need additional IPs at all.

    And I'm one of them, who'll literally never need an additional IP. But the whole incident will definitely make me reconsider every time I choose Hetzner in the future. It is what it is.

  • Don't they do this every once a year?

    I recall this happening for the past 2 years at least.

    For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

  • ehabehab Content Writer
    edited September 2021

    @TheDP said:
    Don't they do this every once a year?

    I recall this happening for the past 2 years at least.

    WHO have u been the last 2 YEARS .... hmmmmm ....

  • @ehab said:

    @TheDP said:
    Don't they do this every once a year?

    I recall this happening for the past 2 years at least.

    WHO have u been the last 2 YEARS .... hmmmmm ....

    Been myself, fortunately :joy:

    Thanked by (1)ehab

    For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

  • Im almost tempted to get a few ax41s tbh. No need for them though

  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @Kaffekopp said:
    I a few ax41s tbh.

    A FEW ... get one for me and let me use it until you find a purpose.

    Thanked by (1)hey
  • @AC_Fan said: Maybe so, but it's certainly interesting timing, to have a sale so soon after their IP price change.

    Not a sale, they often do no setup offers.

  • ehabehab Content Writer

    @Lee said:
    Not a sale, they often do no setup offers.

    that's the only thing they do.

  • Ordered 5 servers (ax 61) for company where I work 😅

    Amadex.com Domainer + IT Supporter | Brbljaona Balkan Chat Website | ICT Jobs Croatia | Internet Speedtest

Sign In or Register to comment.