Webhosting24 Black Friday Deals up to 80% OFF

tomazutomazu Hosting Provider
edited November 2021 in Offers

We are a Hoster, so You can be Builder®
and with Black Friday and Cyber Monday the best time to build is now:

Munich NVMe KVM VPS
1 vCore (fair share CPU usage) Intel Xeon E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz
1 GB ECC RAM
21 GB NVMe disk (RAID10)
2 TB monthly BW @ 1Gbit/s
1 IPv4 address
1 IPv6 /48 subnet
11.99 EURO per year (+VAT if applicable)
Virtualizor Control Panel with support for AlmaLinux, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu and custom ISO upload.
No Windows OS, no refunds.
https://console.webhosting24.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=529

cPanel Hosting
25GB SSD webspace
cPanel Control Panel
Installatron
Barracuda ESG SPAM protection
MariaDB
LiteSpeed incl. LiteSpeed Cache
2TB monthly bandwidth
IPv4 and IPv6
11.99 EURO per year (+VAT if applicable)
https://console.webhosting24.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=530

Windows Hosting
25GB NVMe webspace
Plesk Control Panel
Barracuda ESG SPAM protection
ASP.NET support
MS SQL databases
2TB monthly bandwidth
IPv4 and IPv6
11.99 EURO per year (+VAT if applicable)
https://console.webhosting24.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=531

Looking Glass:
https://lg.muc.webhosting24.com/

Barracuda ESG:
https://www.webhosting24.com/barracuda-esg/

Enjoy Black Friday and Cyber Monday!

Our general Terms & Conditions apply, as well as our Acceptable Use Policy and if applicable the Fair Share Policy and the Virtual Private Server Policies.

Webhosting24: We are a Hoster, so You can be a Builder.® Build something today: 1 IPv4 & /48 IPv6 subnet always included
Munich Cloud Servers: NVMe RAID10 & Unmetered Bandwidth Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, Ryzen CPU & NVMe RAID1

Comments

  • Great offers! No time long see :)

    Thanked by (1)Falzo

    Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

  • tomazutomazu Hosting Provider

    @Brueggus said:
    Great offers! No time long see :)

    Thx, I was silently watching ;-)

    Thanked by (3)vyas Falzo uptime

    Webhosting24: We are a Hoster, so You can be a Builder.® Build something today: 1 IPv4 & /48 IPv6 subnet always included
    Munich Cloud Servers: NVMe RAID10 & Unmetered Bandwidth Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, Ryzen CPU & NVMe RAID1

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer

    Good to see you back !

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • hey @tomazu , thanks for sharing... for some reason I couldn't log into the client panel. I also do not get any password forgotten mails.
    I can log into virtualizor and get the OTP key for that to one of my mail addresses. when trying to register with that mail freshly, it did. but obviously there is no service known... any chance you can have a look at that and shall I open a ticket from the newly created account or what info where helps you best?

    on another note: any love for existing customer by upping the diskspace on the old box? willing to renew early in return ;-)

  • tomazutomazu Hosting Provider

    @vyas said:
    Good to see you back !

    yeah, I was never really away - and I am still waiting for the first year review from you ;-)

    Webhosting24: We are a Hoster, so You can be a Builder.® Build something today: 1 IPv4 & /48 IPv6 subnet always included
    Munich Cloud Servers: NVMe RAID10 & Unmetered Bandwidth Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, Ryzen CPU & NVMe RAID1

  • tomazutomazu Hosting Provider

    @Falzo said:
    hey @tomazu , thanks for sharing... for some reason I couldn't log into the client panel. I also do not get any password forgotten mails.
    I can log into virtualizor and get the OTP key for that to one of my mail addresses. when trying to register with that mail freshly, it did. but obviously there is no service known... any chance you can have a look at that and shall I open a ticket from the newly created account or what info where helps you best?

    on another note: any love for existing customer by upping the diskspace on the old box? willing to renew early in return ;-)

    very strange, please open a ticket for it pointing to this thread. As I am currently in the process of leaving the office, someone from our team will hopefully get this sorted ASAP. I should be back at the computer in approx. 3-4 hours as I have to drive from Munich to Ortisei with the lockdown again in place (strange times we live in!).

    Thanked by (1)Falzo

    Webhosting24: We are a Hoster, so You can be a Builder.® Build something today: 1 IPv4 & /48 IPv6 subnet always included
    Munich Cloud Servers: NVMe RAID10 & Unmetered Bandwidth Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, Ryzen CPU & NVMe RAID1

  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer

    @tomazu said:

    @vyas said:
    Good to see you back !

    yeah, I was never really away - and I am still waiting for the first year review from you ;-)

    Six months review (early May- early November) is due. One year, well.. a little away.
    Had done written something up, will finalize and publish shortly.

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • @tomazu said:

    @Falzo said:
    hey @tomazu , thanks for sharing... for some reason I couldn't log into the client panel. I also do not get any password forgotten mails.
    I can log into virtualizor and get the OTP key for that to one of my mail addresses. when trying to register with that mail freshly, it did. but obviously there is no service known... any chance you can have a look at that and shall I open a ticket from the newly created account or what info where helps you best?

    on another note: any love for existing customer by upping the diskspace on the old box? willing to renew early in return ;-)

    very strange, please open a ticket for it pointing to this thread. As I am currently in the process of leaving the office, someone from our team will hopefully get this sorted ASAP. I should be back at the computer in approx. 3-4 hours as I have to drive from Munich to Ortisei with the lockdown again in place (strange times we live in!).

    done, thanks in advance. and safe travels!

  • @tomazu any offer on big plans? e.g.
    2core
    3-4gb RAM
    20gb disk

  • tomazutomazu Hosting Provider

    Webhosting24: We are a Hoster, so You can be a Builder.® Build something today: 1 IPv4 & /48 IPv6 subnet always included
    Munich Cloud Servers: NVMe RAID10 & Unmetered Bandwidth Singapore Launch Thread - Premium Connectivity, Ryzen CPU & NVMe RAID1

  • @tomazu said: More locations soon(TM) :-)

    Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

Sign In or Register to comment.