WE NEED YOUR HELP! Shared/Reseller, DA, MailChannels, CL, LiteSpeed - DE/USA/SG- LIFETIMES!

MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider
edited March 2022 in Offers

Hey there guys,

Here's an update of what's going on here :).

COVID brought us problems, like to most companies. IT survived well, but we too were affected. Company owners that used to hire external teams to manage their ticket desk, ended up saving costs and doing the job themselves. This caused our Whitelabel support to fall down and we decided to stop selling it. As you know, MyW is just a division of our company that is self-sustainable, pays the bills and we're happy with it. The NOC division was actually funding the rest of the company, so I had to look for opportunities in the job market. I recently applied for a job that I'm loving so much as a Senior Support Engineer for CloudLinux. I've never been happier, honestly. The company is great to work for and my team is superb for me. I was finally able to keep going and have my salary paid for. Remember, MyW is just a division, where the NOC was affording my salary. The rest is funded through the webhosting clients, fortunately, self-sustainable, growing at a slow pace - while we don't offer free licenses and such, we do try to provide a reliable service to host your websites and emails.

That being said, we too moved to Lisbon last August so my girlfriend could study to become a lawyer (she's good at it, trust me. I always have the last words, though: "Yes sweety"). Recently, another opportunity arrised, working for CloudLinux is great, but I had a family member invite me to join her office - which I did. It's equipped, but misses lots of stuff such as a Desktop computer and several monitors. Oh come on, a SysAdmin owning a single screen? That's not enough.

Other than that. F*** COVID, it also affected our Design area where we lost close to all clients. Well, we didn't lose them, they just didn't order more.

So here's what I decided to do. We're ok financially, but lost a lot of money due to COVID, moving to another house and all that, but we need to have some safe-guard money to survive. Portugal costs keep rising. Our rent alone is super expensive. A few years ago it used to be 400 eur, where it's 700 eur now. Oh and gas? 2€/litter. I'm not considering to move out, I love Portugal, but I keep thinking on ways to generate more income. There's a online store we have for home automation products that I need to revamp and start selling. Again, requires capital to invest.

We still have plenty of space in our servers. E.g the Singapore server's usage is 63GB out of 5.2 TB RAID 5. This is abandoned, we need to fill this one. Lifetimes are a great way for us to generate immediate money, both parties win. The servers are paid for due to yearly/monthly paid for plans.

**Now to the major change in MyW, here's what we've decided to done:

Each DirectAdmin account used to allow up to 50 emails per day delivered through MailChannels. We've raised this limit to 200 emails per day. Enjoy!**

Here are our offers guys!

What do we offer?

SSD Array in LA, SG and NVMe in DE
DDoS Protection in all our locations
DirectAdmin
MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
LiteSpeed
LSCache
Jetbackup
Let’s Encrypt
CloudLinux
Softaculous
Python, NodeJS

Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Servers location and specifications:

Falkenstein, Germany, EU (Hetzner)
AMD Ryzen 9 3900
128GB RAM
4x2TB NVMe @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Los Angeles, USA (Reliablesite)
E3 1240v6
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Singapore, Asia (Leaseweb)
2x Intel Xeon E5-2630v4
128 GB RAM DDR4
4x1.92TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

1st - The amazing shared hosting, lifetime account, available in all our locations!

Shared Hosting
2GB SSD space
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Available in LA (Los Angeles, USA), DE (Germany, Europe) and SG (Singapore, Asia)
Price: 15€ LIFETIME, Stock: 100
Order: https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=10 (No coupon needed!)

2nd - Beautiful reseller hosting, lifetime account, available in all our locations!

Reseller LET Special
25GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Available in LA (Los Angeles, USA), DE (Germany, Europe) and SG (Singapore, Asia)
Price: 50€ LIFETIME, Stock: 40
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=297 (No coupon needed!)

>

Reseller Entry
50GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 80€ LIFETIME, Stock: 30
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=194 (No coupon needed!)

3rd - The superb reseller hosting, lifetime account, available in all our locations!

Reseller Advanced
100GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 120€ LIFETIME, Stock: 20
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=195 (No coupon needed!)

Annually based promotions, recurring price, you're gonna love it!

Reseller Entry
50GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 50€/Annually
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=6 (Coupon: BF2021)

Reseller Advanced
100GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 100€/Annually
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=7 (Coupon: BF2021)

Rules: Old and existing clients are ELIGIBLE for this promotion, can't be ordered to replace active services.

Enjoy and feel free to share with your friends, it would help us tremendously!

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer

Good luck with all and glws! :)

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Hosting ProviderOGServices Provider

@Ympker said:
    Good luck with all and glws! :)

Cheers mate! :D

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • I wish you all the best to overcome this trouble but all recent news from you I remember are that you're having problems here and there. Maybe not selling lifetimes but yearlies.. would have more faith in that.

Thanked by (1)jureve
  • @webcraft said: Maybe not selling lifetimes but yearlies.. would have more faith in that.

yes indeed. selling lifetime and becoming unresponsive from time to time due to whatever issues and problems arise next do not paint a picture of reliability. this always makes you look like going for some quick money like cociu did with his double up credits stuff and so on... I am pretty certain you don't want to be put into the same drawer.

sure, the price for yearly might have to be even lower and will not generate the immediate income. however long term this obviously brings you even more money if you can keep the churn low.

Thanked by (2)jureve ialexpw
  • vyasvyas OG
    edited March 2022

You got too much going on mate, relax! best wishes with sales.

• Your post is on LES :-) not LET
    • Coupon: BF2021 in 2022 ? Time Travel??

• Reseller Advanced 100 GB
      Price: 120€ LIFETIME | Price: 100€/Annually
      Lifetime to Annual Ratio = 1.2 i.e Lifetime is worth 1.2 x annual

• Reseller Entry: 50 GB
      Price: 80€ LIFETIME | 50€/Annually
      Lifetime to Ratio = 1.6 i.e Lifetime is worth 1.6 x annual

Almost sounds like advert for weightloss... lighter people have longer lifespan. Which is BS

p.s: In June I complete 3 years with the DA Reseller, so the above logic does not apply.

Thanked by (2)Ympker MikePT

Squats are the new Push-ups

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited March 2022

@Falzo said:

@webcraft said: Maybe not selling lifetimes but yearlies.. would have more faith in that.

yes indeed. selling lifetime and becoming unresponsive from time to time due to whatever issues and problems arise next do not paint a picture of reliability. this always makes you look like going for some quick money like cociu did with his double up credits stuff and so on... I am pretty certain you don't want to be put into the same drawer.

sure, the price for yearly might have to be even lower and will not generate the immediate income. however long term this obviously brings you even more money if you can keep the churn low.

Totally get your point. However:
    Probably one of the most "attractive" reasons to offer lifetime plans for reseller/shared is that there is little "competition". Whereas yearly/monthly plans you are competing with the likes of HostMantis (shitty PR, great performance and affordable from 17€/y), Ramnode and other very popular players. Most of them have a 24/7 support team and given that MyW is managed only by Mike (afaik) support response time varies and while he's a good guy, I am sure he is fairly busy.
    Speaking of the Techstack, Hetzner, Jetbackup and Mailchimp are great but once we are looking at yearly plans, the competition becomes fierce. In Shared Hosting/Reseller, there's unfortunately little you can do to stick out from the competition and if people then prefer to go with other yearly providers thats even less sales for Mike than now (possibly).
    Just my thoughts. The NOC income was a good, seperate income I guess. Too bad ppl jumped off it :/

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • Would it be possible to add to an existing lifetime account?

Thanked by (1)MikePT
  • @Groentjuh said:
    Would it be possible to add to an existing lifetime account?

If you are a cat, you can 8 get more Lifetimes. Assuming this is your first.

Thanked by (3)bdl MichaelCee MikePT

Squats are the new Push-ups

• bikegremlinbikegremlin ModeratorOGContent Writer

Thanked by (2)MikePT ehab

Relja of House Novović, the First of His Name, King of the Plains, the Breaker of Chains, WirMach Wolves pack member
    BikeGremlin's web-hosting reviews

@Falzo said:

@webcraft said: Maybe not selling lifetimes but yearlies.. would have more faith in that.

Thank you guys - definitely the idea here is to attract new clients and have immediate investment for other areas we're exploring other than the webhosting - the renewals cover the server bills, so we're just using what we have to generate more income .

Still focusing on yearlies other than in than the forums we know. I do not promote anywhere else, only LET, LES, HT.

@vyas said:

@Groentjuh said:

If you are a cat, you can 8 get more Lifetimes. Assuming this is your first.

Isn't it 7?

@Groentjuh said:

It is :)

@Ympker said:

@Falzo said:

Totally get your point. However:
    Probably one of the most "attractive" reasons to offer lifetime plans for reseller/shared is that there is little "competition". Whereas yearly/monthly plans you are competing with the likes of HostMantis (shitty PR, great performance and affordable from 17€/y), Ramnode and other very popular players. Most of them have a 24/7 support team and given that MyW is managed only by Mike (afaik) support response time varies and while he's a good guy, I am sure he is fairly busy.
    Speaking of the Techstack, Hetzner, Jetbackup and Mailchimp are great but once we are looking at yearly plans, the competition becomes fierce. In Shared Hosting/Reseller, there's unfortunately little you can do to stick out from the competition and if people then prefer to go with other yearly providers thats even less sales for Mike than now (possibly).
    Just my thoughts. The NOC income was a good, seperate income I guess. Too bad ppl jumped off it :/

HostMantis and alike are way too huge, even for us. We're a small firm. It's just a matter of having access to funds faster to invest in other areas. We're profitable in terms of webhosting, so we sell whatever we have in stock/room.

E.G, the Singapore server, plenty of people wanted it, we didn't sell much there. Server is using 63 GB, we have 5.2 TB capacity there.

Lifetime plans are great for immediate access to funds - and of course we do oversell.
    I never thought about promoting this outside the forums we know, e.g stacksocial etc, could sell a bunch more there I believe, but it's not really my goal, it's keeping things controlled - if I can sell a few here and helps funding everything, then great.

--

Sadly, the NOC had to end - didn't bring me enough stability. COVID f***s all companies if you don't have deep pockets or aren't a supermarket.

Thanked by (3)Ympker bikegremlin Chievo