What are some control panels that you know?

skorupionskorupion Services Provider
edited March 2022 in General

Please separate them by paid/free.

To clarify i mean web hosting panels (for example DA, cyberpanel, cPanel, aaPanel)

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

Comments

• Free | AzuraCast - audio streaming control panel
    Paid | CentovaCast

Wait, control panel for what?

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• skorupionskorupion Services Provider

@Dazzle said:
    Free | AzuraCast - audio streaming control panel
    Paid | CentovaCast

Wait, control panel for what?

good question post has been edited

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• @stevewatson301 said:
    Windows Control Panel.

PowerShell.
    Yes, you can install IIS and create ASP.Net websites on Windows Server 2019, with PowerShell alone.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• Free: KeyHelp

• Free panels which i can recommend
    Virtualmin
    HestiaCP
    Aapanel
    Keyhelp
    Cyberpanel
    TinyCP (not updated for a while tho')
    Centos panel (cwp-control webpanel now)

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • @henix said:
    Free panels which i can recommend
    Virtualmin
    HestiaCP
    Aapanel
    Keyhelp
    Cyberpanel

Thanked by (2)Ympker henix
  • @dosai said:

@henix said:
    Virtualmin
    HestiaCP
    Aapanel
    Keyhelp
    Cyberpanel

I like your profile pic

Thanked by (1)dosai
  • vyasvyas OG
    edited March 2022

This question keeps coming up, thought of sharing this screenshot from a similar table I have on my blog.
    Probably needs an update with inclusion of @VirtFusion and a couple of other fine options, but answers what you are looking for.

Edit: List updated

Thanked by (2)Ympker MichaelCee

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @vyas said:
    This question keeps coming up, thought of sharing this screenshot from a similar table I have on my blog.
    Probably needs an update with inclusion of @VirtFusion and a couple of other fine options, but answers what you are looking for.

Typo found:

• Cleaver -> Cleavr
    • Server Pilot -> Serverpilot

UpCloud free $25 through this aff link - Akamai, DigitalOcean and Vultr alternative, multiple location, IPv6.

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited March 2022

@dosai said:

@henix said:
    Virtualmin
    HestiaCP
    Aapanel
    Keyhelp
    Cyberpanel

I legit first thought it was @dosai posting lol

I really like Keyhelp and ISPConfig as free panels :)

• @vyas said:

nice list! it would be very much appreciated if you could separate HestiaCP from VestaCP. meanwhile we are far away from being the same and have never been the same coders or team to begin with. thanks in advance! ;-)

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • @Falzo said:

@vyas said:

nice list! it would be very much appreciated if you could separate HestiaCP from VestaCP. meanwhile we are far away from being the same and have never been the same coders or team to begin with. thanks in advance! ;-)

Thanks, and O'Boy, I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers (in fact had even added MyvestaCP in the same row. Three is a party, right?)

Have fixed: New Link: https://img.gaatha.me/SN2ED3

( I might keep updating this one rather than posting a new screenshot everytime and clog this thread)

Typos corrected
    Added Keyhelp

Thanked by (3)Falzo Ympker MichaelCee

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @vyas said:

@Falzo said:

@vyas said:

Thanks, and O'Boy, I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers (in fact had even added MyvestaCP in the same row. Three is a party, right?)

Have fixed: New Link: https://img.gaatha.me/SN2ED3

( I might keep updating this one rather than posting a new screenshot everytime and clog this thread)

Typos corrected
    Added Keyhelp

haha, sorry, no offense meant.

after Vesta hasn't been really pushed forward for quite some time, we just would not want to be mixed up anymore. of course we still inherit a lot of the code base, but I think it's only fair to say that we outgrew our origin for quite a while now ^^

for MyVestaCP it's even more complicated. @Predrag as a sole fighter there is a very good guy and kind of a wanderer between the worlds when it comes to Hestia and Vesta....

anyway, thanks for the list and maintaining it, always good to have an uptodate overview.

Thanked by (1)vyas
  • edited March 2022

The most stable free control panel for now is KeyHelp (at least for me), there's only a small bug at account creation that asks for the username to be in length of 32 characters minimum.

Thanked by (1)Falzo
  • @henix said: TinyCP (not updated for a while tho')

It does get fairly regular updates and remains stable for that - no bleeding edge.
    Currently version 2.245.0 https://tinycp.com/changelog

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• rubenruben Hosting Provider

+1 for ISPConfig
    Im using ISPConfig too and i am quite happy with it. Its very well documented with a lot of guides, frequently updated + there is a support forum.

I tried VestaCP once, then there was the hack.. Maybe its time to try out HestiaCP :D

iFog GmbH - Dedis, Colo; VPSs in DE, NL, UK, US, NO, CH, ES, SG, AU; IXP VMs, RIPE LIR, BGP VMs
    BGPTunnel.com - Free BGP v6/v4 Tunnels

• In my opinion, aapanel is not very stable. The official website crashed once recently, and you couldn't even install it at that time.

• MasonMason AdministratorOG

Haven't seen ApisCP (https://apiscp.com/, paid) mentioned yet. Highly recommended.

Got a free license during a giveaway some months (or years) back. As someone who never used a web hosting CP outside of cPanel/DA before this, it's pretty feature-packed and is pretty well polished. I think the dev is here as well - @nem

Thanked by (2)flips vero

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• Have had Hestia in production for 2-3 yrs now and like it a lot. Production = business uses, supporting a half dozen websites/apps that handle 4-5 thousand visits/day.

It can be quirky at times, but once you dig around and understand the template system it's pretty straightforward to modify to your liking.

Thanked by (1)Falzo

🦍🍌

• ApisCP and DirectAdmin cover all my current needs pretty well. ApisCP (comes with Apache web server) is super easy to use out of the box, if that's what you're looking for. Both are paid, but not that costly considering value they provide with. Actually these two are probably the cheapest control panels around.

Also used CyberPanel (comes with LiteSpeed web server) for personal projects before - also very easy to deal with, just not sure if it's secure enough and it supports only few OSes.

• edited March 2022

For personal usage: Keyhelp.de
    For commercial usage at company where I work: Plesk.com (We don't sell hosting to public, just private clients from European funds)