[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @mbk said: Bought 2 deals so far and both deployed in under 5 minutes. Thank you @VirMach

>
    You are lucky, I have been over 5 hours and still pending.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

Please note, these services will not be created immediately upon purchase, but will be done on a staggered basis and should generally be delivered within an hour.

However, in some cases, it may take longer.

LIMITED OFFER
    $15.00 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1536MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

This special offer is not eligible for a refund. There is a strict zero tolerance abuse policy.

Order Now or Forever Regret Missing Out

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@renranss said:

Sorry, can you help me see when the VPS will be activated? Ticket # 769813

From the OP

Personal Order Status Updates? Look At My Ticket First?
    No. No. No. No.

So Virmach is not going to answer you here. But I will...
    Your service will not be created upon purchase. They will be created on a staggered basis and they should generally be delivered within 48 hours of purchase.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @mbk said:
    Bought 2 deals so far and both deployed in under 5 minutes. Thank you @VirMach

I have been over 48 hours and still pending. :/

from google translate

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@renranss said:

@VirMach said:

@Jab said:
    Because I am too lazy to type my machine generated password on mobile - can someone take a look into Network Status and tell me if there is any update to FFM006 entry? B)

Obligatory 1+ day outage first.

Sorry about that, it looks like the system still allowed you to order even though you have multiple accounts. Good thing you've boldly contacted us here. I've corrected this for you by marking both your accounts and cancelling/refunding. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

I urge anyone else in a similar situation to not wait and contact us immediately as well. This way instead of waiting maybe a few days and having the special activated, the same resolution can instead be bestowed upon you.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Caxen said:

@mbk said:

Order ID? I'd love to help you out as well.

• Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Hail, Virmach,
    May the force of MJJ is with thee,
    Flash sale for Denver one more,

smartass shitposting satirist

• @gogogo said:

@mbk said: Bought 2 deals so far and both deployed in under 5 minutes. Thank you @VirMach

>
    You are lucky, I have been over 5 hours and still pending.

I am over 3 days waiting for some, but I will continue to wait and buy others in the meantime.

• @VirMach said:

@renranss said:

@VirMach said:

@Jab said:
    Because I am too lazy to type my machine generated password on mobile - can someone take a look into Network Status and tell me if there is any update to FFM006 entry? B)

Obligatory 1+ day outage first.

Sorry about that, it looks like the system still allowed you to order even though you have multiple accounts. Good thing you've boldly contacted us here. I've corrected this for you by marking both your accounts and cancelling/refunding. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

I urge anyone else in a similar situation to not wait and contact us immediately as well. This way instead of waiting maybe a few days and having the special activated, the same resolution can instead be bestowed upon you.

I'm sorry, I can't place an order after you mark it. Is there any solution?

Please note, these services will not be created immediately upon purchase, but will be done on a staggered basis and should generally be delivered within an hour.

LIMITED OFFER
    $10.00 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2048MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    20GB SSD (NVMe)
    2048GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

This special offer is not eligible for a refund. There is a strict zero tolerance abuse policy.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Break time commercial

• @VirMach said: Order ID? I'd love to help you out as well.

HI @VirMach,
    Invoice: #1519131
    Thanks!

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach said:

@renranss said:

I tried to save them from themselves but you are merciless with you axe all powerful one.

Thanked by (1)mbk

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@gogogo said:

@VirMach said: Order ID? I'd love to help you out as well.

HI @VirMach,
    Thanks!

Like sheep to the slaughter.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint risturiz

• @FrankZ said:

@gogogo said:

@VirMach said: Order ID? I'd love to help you out as well.

HI @VirMach,
    Thanks!

Like sheep to the slaughter.

one person was asked for details = everyone post details :)

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • edited December 2022

Just a joke :>

Mod edit by FrankZ: You do realize that I quoted your post below so deleting it has no real effect on removing the invoice numbers from being seen by VirMach.

edited December 2022

another MJJ banned

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint FrankZ

• edited December 2022

When?

• edited December 2022

@VirMach looking glass SSL expired

• I love having the speedtest on the looking glass page. just tried the LAX one to check the cert and seen the speedtest.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@Selena said:

PENDING Fuck

You have to pay for them first before they will get activated.

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

@Selena said:

PENDING Fuck

This is a misfortunate guy trying to express his thoughts and I helped him. :p

• @VirMach said:

@Caxen said:

@mbk said:

Order ID? I'd love to help you out as well.

I'm from China, but I don't want to be "marking accounts and cancelling/refunding", I want to keep using your servers.
    I just can't wait to get my Christmas present from Virmach, Sorry, my English is poor.

from google translate

• Nostalgia

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Selena said:

@FrankZ said:

@Selena said:

PENDING Fuck

Tell the misfortunate guy he has to pay for them before they will get activated.

• @Caxen said: my English is poor

But your MJJ skills are finely tuned?
    /s

Thanked by (1)Marx

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@Caxen said: my English is poor

But your MJJ skills are finely tuned?
    /s

Yo show some sympathy, not everybody has the privilege to be literate

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said: ..the misfortunate guy ..

I wouldn't bother; with those posted invoice numbers, the investigative virbot will determine the proper outcome. ;)

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

@Selena said:

@FrankZ said:

@Selena said:

PENDING Fuck

Tell the misfortunate guy he has to pay for them before they will get activated.

I think he has already paid for a service, but I only got this screenshot. I think we need to have some fun. ;)

LIMITED OFFER
    $15.26 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1024MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

This discussion has been closed.