Please recommend a vps to me

I get 40 doller form paypal so i want to use this to buy a vps

«1

Comments

  • virmach JP. It's rare to see this kind of price in non US, non EU location.

  • @lgsin said:
    virmach JP. It's rare to see this kind of price in non US, non EU location.

    let me see

  • @MCTGyt said:

    @lgsin said:
    virmach JP. It's rare to see this kind of price in non US, non EU location.

    let me see

    it is too expensive! justhost is better then it

  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

    u hav 40 doller

    then u say virmach too expensive

    then what u wan

    I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

  • @MCTGyt said:

    @MCTGyt said:

    @lgsin said:
    virmach JP. It's rare to see this kind of price in non US, non EU location.

    let me see

    it is too expensive! justhost is better then it

    Did you checked this https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/4013/virmach-ryzen-nvme-30-2yr-768mb-40-2yr-1-5gb-50-2yr-2-5gb-70-2yr-4gb-les/ ?

  • @cybertech said:
    u hav 40 doller

    then u say virmach too expensive

    then what u wan

    no it is hkd not usd

  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

    @MCTGyt said:

    @cybertech said:
    u hav 40 doller

    then u say virmach too expensive

    then what u wan

    no it is hkd not usd

    ....

    Thanked by (1)Brueggus

    I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

  • Thanked by (1)Ganonk

    Main , ServerStatus , slackvpn <-- openVPN auto install script for Slackware 15

  • @cybertech said:

    @MCTGyt said:

    @cybertech said:
    u hav 40 doller

    then u say virmach too expensive

    then what u wan

    no it is hkd not usd

    ....

    ....

  • good but it is natvps so.... no :)

  • edited April 17

    @MCTGyt said: justhost is better then it

    Than!
    Unless you are missing a comma, then it makes sense, as in Justhost is the better option.

    @cybertech said: then what u wan

    You're getting worse by the week!

    Thanked by (2)Falzo _MS_

    lowendinfo.com had no interest.

  • lgsinlgsin OG
    edited April 17

    Options are rather limited for 5 USD. Other than buying a month of VPS from the big companies e.g. digital ocean, linode , vultr, your best shot would be NAT vps.

    There are a few providers offering NAT vps on this forum. The plans that fit your budget are more likely to be out of stock so you'll have to try your luck.

  • @lgsin said:
    Options are rather limited for 5 USD. Other than buying a month of VPS from the big companies e.g. digital ocean, linode , vultr, your best shot would be NAT vps.

    There are a few providers offering NAT vps on this forum. The plans that fit your budget are more likely to be out of stock so you'll have to try your luck.

    But natvps have not 80port

  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

    @AlwaysSkint said:

    @cybertech said: then what u wan

    You're getting worse by the week!

    my English is trying

    I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

  • @lgsin said:
    Options are rather limited for 5 USD. Other than buying a month of VPS from the big companies e.g. digital ocean, linode , vultr, your best shot would be NAT vps.

    There are a few providers offering NAT vps on this forum. The plans that fit your budget are more likely to be out of stock so you'll have to try your luck.

    I think I need to setup a frp server :)

  • PacificRack is what you’re looking for

  • You need port 80, I guess you want to build a website.
    If you want to build a website, then finding a suitable web hosting provider will be a better choice.
    It's not realistic if you want quality service at such a low price.

    Thanked by (1)tetech
  • vyasvyas OGContent Writer
    edited April 17

    @cybertech said:

    @MCTGyt said:

    @cybertech said:
    u hav 40 doller

    then u say virmach too expensive

    then what u wan

    no it is hkd not usd

    ....

    Better than having 40 Zimbabwe doller

    @MCTGyt said:

    I think I need to setup a frp server :)

    you need to set up a server made of this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibre-reinforced_plastic

    VPS reviews | | MicroLXC | English is my nth language.

  • @MCTGyt said:

    @lgsin said:
    Options are rather limited for 5 USD. Other than buying a month of VPS from the big companies e.g. digital ocean, linode , vultr, your best shot would be NAT vps.

    There are a few providers offering NAT vps on this forum. The plans that fit your budget are more likely to be out of stock so you'll have to try your luck.

    I think I need to setup a frp server :)

    Assuming you want to setup HTTP server, there are still ways to setup one with NAT vps, for example http proxy provided by the VPS provider, or cloudflare. As for FTP server, you can use non-standard port for IPv4 or standard port through IPv6.

  • @vyas said:

    @cybertech said:

    @MCTGyt said:

    @cybertech said:
    u hav 40 doller

    then u say virmach too expensive

    then what u wan

    no it is hkd not usd

    ....

    Better than having 40 Zimbabwe doller

    @MCTGyt said:

    I think I need to setup a frp server :)

    you need to set up a server made of this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibre-reinforced_plastic

    I assume it means reverse proxy.

  • @MCTGyt said:
    I get 40 doller form paypal so i want to use this to buy a vps

    Are you looking for monthly or yearly? You'll need to really dig to find a yearly at that price. Gullo maybe

    XR Developer | https://redironlabs.com

  • NeoonNeoon OG
    edited April 17

    You don't want to use justhost.
    Plus, because of the embargo, you likely can't even pay them.

  • @MCTGyt said:

    @cybertech said:

    @MCTGyt said:

    @cybertech said:
    u hav 40 doller

    then u say virmach too expensive

    then what u wan

    no it is hkd not usd

    ....

    ....

    ....

  • Check mzunguhosting.ml, they have very friendly CP offers.

    CP == cheap prices

    Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @Neoon said:
    You don't want to use justhost.
    Plus, because of the embargo, you likely can't even pay them.

    JustHost was always completely unusable even when you could pay them. Don't understand how that isn't common knowledge by now.

    I probably still have rubles credit with them from the time I decided to learn the hard way for myself. Hope I don't get sanctions.

  • @lgsin said:

    @MCTGyt said:

    @lgsin said:
    Options are rather limited for 5 USD. Other than buying a month of VPS from the big companies e.g. digital ocean, linode , vultr, your best shot would be NAT vps.

    There are a few providers offering NAT vps on this forum. The plans that fit your budget are more likely to be out of stock so you'll have to try your luck.

    I think I need to setup a frp server :)

    Assuming you want to setup HTTP server, there are still ways to setup one with NAT vps, for example http proxy provided by the VPS provider, or cloudflare. As for FTP server, you can use non-standard port for IPv4 or standard port through IPv6.

    Can u tough me how to use cloudflare proxy

  • ... and the word is "you".

    lowendinfo.com had no interest.

  • @MCTGyt said:

    @lgsin said:

    @MCTGyt said:

    @lgsin said:
    Options are rather limited for 5 USD. Other than buying a month of VPS from the big companies e.g. digital ocean, linode , vultr, your best shot would be NAT vps.

    There are a few providers offering NAT vps on this forum. The plans that fit your budget are more likely to be out of stock so you'll have to try your luck.

    I think I need to setup a frp server :)

    Assuming you want to setup HTTP server, there are still ways to setup one with NAT vps, for example http proxy provided by the VPS provider, or cloudflare. As for FTP server, you can use non-standard port for IPv4 or standard port through IPv6.

    Can u tough me how to use cloudflare proxy

    You can google search and see a bunch of tutorials…

    你可以Google自己睇下啦

    https://techsch.com/tutorials/host-website-ipv6-nat-cloudflare-dns

    Thanked by (1)lgsin
  • @Cybr said:

    @Neoon said:
    You don't want to use justhost.
    Plus, because of the embargo, you likely can't even pay them.

    JustHost was always completely unusable even when you could pay them. Don't understand how that isn't common knowledge by now.

    I probably still have rubles credit with them from the time I decided to learn the hard way for myself. Hope I don't get sanctions.

    Why? i buy their at> @MCTGyt said:

    @lgsin said:

    @MCTGyt said:

    @lgsin said:
    Options are rather limited for 5 USD. Other than buying a month of VPS from the big companies e.g. digital ocean, linode , vultr, your best shot would be NAT vps.

    There are a few providers offering NAT vps on this forum. The plans that fit your budget are more likely to be out of stock so you'll have to try your luck.

    I think I need to setup a frp server :)

    Assuming you want to setup HTTP server, there are still ways to setup one with NAT vps, for example http proxy provided by the VPS provider, or cloudflare. As for FTP server, you can use non-standard port for IPv4 or standard port through IPv6.

    Can u tough me how to use cloudflare proxy

    @AlwaysSkint said:
    ... and the word is "you".

    i know

  • @Salomon123 said:

    @MCTGyt said:

    @lgsin said:

    @MCTGyt said:

    @lgsin said:
    Options are rather limited for 5 USD. Other than buying a month of VPS from the big companies e.g. digital ocean, linode , vultr, your best shot would be NAT vps.

    There are a few providers offering NAT vps on this forum. The plans that fit your budget are more likely to be out of stock so you'll have to try your luck.

    I think I need to setup a frp server :)

    Assuming you want to setup HTTP server, there are still ways to setup one with NAT vps, for example http proxy provided by the VPS provider, or cloudflare. As for FTP server, you can use non-standard port for IPv4 or standard port through IPv6.

    Can u tough me how to use cloudflare proxy

    You can google search and see a bunch of tutorials…

    你可以Google自己睇下啦

    https://techsch.com/tutorials/host-website-ipv6-nat-cloudflare-dns

    i'll try this

Sign In or Register to comment.