Postmark acquired by ActiveCampaign

Just got this on my email

https://postmarkapp.com/blog/postmark-and-dmarc-digests-acquired-by-activecampaign

On my testing, postmark was (and is) one of the best transactional SMTP services available. I do hope they continue to be one, but I think I'll have to look for alternative just in case :(

Thanked by (2)Not_Oles Logano

Comments

• Damn

I haven't used ActiveCampaign, but in my experience Postmark is the best transactional email provider out there. I am still on their grandfathered pricing and we are really happy with their delivery. Never had any issues with them.

I hope ActiveCampaign doesn't bring any negatively impacting changes (for customers) to Postmark.

Thanked by (1)Logano
  • @rootnet said:
    Damn

I haven't used ActiveCampaign, but in my experience Postmark is the best transactional email provider out there. I am still on their grandfathered pricing and we are really happy with their delivery. Never had any issues with them.

I hope ActiveCampaign doesn't bring any negatively impacting changes (for customers) to Postmark.

Yup. Currently on their grandfathered account as well.
    Postmark’s deliverability is just awesome. When others fail (e.g. SES sometimes delays emails), I just plug in Postmark, and it just works

• Same here, grandfathered, and I hope they don't get rid of grandfathered pricing! I still have 100k+ credits there idling since the giveaway in 2016.