Need help on using DirectAdmin API (Unauthorized Error)

Hello!

I am having a weird issue when using DA's API with basic auth (MXroute).

I'm 100% certain the credentials are correct, however I'm getting "Unauthorized" error on every even requests, while the API works fine on every odd requests.

I'll put a screenshot of my current code, as well as the error I'm getting when the "Unauthorized" error happens. If anyone experienced this issue, or knows a fix for it, any input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• OK, so I found the issue.

It seems like when you send both the session cookie and the authentication credentials, DA will clear the session and log you out.

I was able to fix it by disabling cookie on requests.session.

• ialexpwialexpw OGServices Provider

@sanvit said:
    OK, so I found the issue.

It seems like when you send both the session cookie and the authentication credentials, DA will clear the session and log you out.

Also in case you missed it, there's a typo in applicatoin/json (application) :smile:

Thanked by (1)sanvit

Syuh - sftp, rsync & rclone accessible storage from 50GB to TBs.

• Applicatoin is a good name for a new coin.

Thanked by (1)sanvit

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @ialexpw said:

@sanvit said:
    OK, so I found the issue.

Also in case you missed it, there's a typo in applicatoin/json (application) :smile:

Lol that part was actually written by GitHub Copilot. Seems like there’s yet another reason to not use it?

Thanked by (1)ialexpw