Have you been able to close a great deal with a sales team?

edited June 2022 in General

I've just been in touch with Melbicom's Sales team after they sent out a newsletter about their new location in Fujairah, UAE.
Quote:

Besides the ready-to-go configurations, we are ready to provide individual configurations on special conditions without installation payment. Just send a request in your client area and our managers will help you choose a server that is ideally suited for your project.

They responded quickly, but instead of focusing on my requirements they just responded with a link to their WHMCS category of services in UAE and closed my ticket. Complete waste of time.

I've experienced the same with other providers whose Sales Reps don't seem to be interested in doing custom deals or matching other providers' pricing (despite being offered on their website), but instead of telling you so, they just throw random order links at you.

So I'm wondering: Have you been able to work something out with a provider's Sales team in the past?

I went through my inbox and my only "successful" interactions with Sales Teams have been with Owned Networks and GreenCloudVPS, but I didn't ask them for custom specs rather than whether they could offer their standard plans in other locations.

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

Comments