I'm looking for solid web hosting on the market.

nullroutenullroute Hosting Provider

Well, the title says it all, I also have some requirements:

  • More than 5 years in the market;
  • DirectAdmin;
  • LiteSpeed w/ LSCache;
  • Location anywhere in the US;
  • NVMe SSD;
  • JetBackup and cloudlinux.

https://purplehost.com.br - Reliable, secure and affordable game hosting.

Tagged:

Comments

  • The main one that springs to mind is brixly

    Thanked by (1)nullroute

    I sometimes worry that I'm so correct in all I say, that there might be something wrong with me

  • Welp, I'd start with someone like @Francisco but he quit the shared hosting market, then there would be Nexusbytes with @seriesn but with recent events (look at OGF) I can't really recommend him either. So good luck

    Thanked by (1)nullroute

    Signature currently under construction
    Sorry for the inconvenience

  • @skorupion has indeed mentioned two legendary providers.

    Other than that, @MikeA also has NVMe as far as I remember.

  • armandorgarmandorg Services Provider

    @nullroute said:
    Well, the title says it all, I also have some requirements:

    • More than 5 years in the market;
    • DirectAdmin;
    • LiteSpeed w/ LSCache;
    • Location anywhere in the US;
    • NVMe SSD;
    • JetBackup and cloudlinux.

    Offtopic:
    Your WHMCS license has expired mate? Showing as not authorized.

    Web Design Agency - Custom Web Designs
    WHMCS.design - WHMCS Themes | Blesta.shop - Blesta Themes

  • @skorupion said:
    Welp, I'd start with someone like @Francisco but he quit the shared hosting market, then there would be Nexusbytes with @seriesn but with recent events (look at OGF) I can't really recommend him either. So good luck

    Nexai is dead in the watter. It should not be mentioned anymore.

  • ExtraVM @MikeA

  • nullroutenullroute Hosting Provider

    @armandorg said:

    @nullroute said:
    Well, the title says it all, I also have some requirements:

    • More than 5 years in the market;
    • DirectAdmin;
    • LiteSpeed w/ LSCache;
    • Location anywhere in the US;
    • NVMe SSD;
    • JetBackup and cloudlinux.


    Offtopic:
    Your WHMCS license has expired mate? Showing as not authorized.

    Still waiting for the A2hosting to be reissued, now I'm in contact to migrate on my.pt ;)

    https://purplehost.com.br - Reliable, secure and affordable game hosting.

  • nullroutenullroute Hosting Provider

    @legendary said:

    @skorupion said:
    Welp, I'd start with someone like @Francisco but he quit the shared hosting market, then there would be Nexusbytes with @seriesn but with recent events (look at OGF) I can't really recommend him either. So good luck

    Nexai is dead in the watter. It should not be mentioned anymore.

    I have an open ticket for more than 2 months on nexusbytes and I also opened a ticket yesterday with no response. The end is night.

    https://purplehost.com.br - Reliable, secure and affordable game hosting.

  • FranciscoFrancisco Hosting ProviderOG

    @skorupion said:
    Welp, I'd start with someone like @Francisco but he quit the shared hosting market, then there would be Nexusbytes with @seriesn but with recent events (look at OGF) I can't really recommend him either. So good luck

    Thanks for the mention.

    We're still deciding what we want to do with buyshared over at Namecrane.

    Francisco

  • HxxxHxxx OG
    edited June 25

    @nullroute that would be KnownHost. Many years in the market, fast support.

    Thanked by (1)nullroute
  • stromonicstromonic Hosting Provider

    @nullroute May I know why are you looking for DA reseller over CP? Do you have any specific account requirements? What's your expected budget?

    Thanked by (1)nullroute

    Stromonic.com - Web Hosting, Reseller, Managed WP, VPS & Dedicated Servers!
    Data Centers: India, Finland, Lithuania, United States
    Custom Quotation: [email protected]

  • @Hxxx said:
    @nullroute that would be KnownHost. Many years in the market, fast support.

    I always forget them, they're a good choice as well

    Thanked by (1)nullroute

    I sometimes worry that I'm so correct in all I say, that there might be something wrong with me

  • nullroutenullroute Hosting Provider

    @stromonic said:
    @nullroute May I know why are you looking for DA reseller over CP? Do you have any specific account requirements? What's your expected budget?

    1- Price
    2- Long-term support policies
    3- Price
    4- Stability and security
    5- Did I already say price? lol

    10/usd per month.

    https://purplehost.com.br - Reliable, secure and affordable game hosting.

  • 1- Price
    2- Long-term support policies
    3- Price
    4- Stability and security
    5- Did I already say price? lol

    10/usd per month.

    What location do you need? Definitely go DA, It's not stagnant like cpanel! The biggest changes are taking the images away and jacking up pricing from the last two years :pensive:

    I sometimes worry that I'm so correct in all I say, that there might be something wrong with me

Sign In or Register to comment.